Kentucky will do unspeakable things to aggy

Gil Bang

19 hours ago, Orange&White said:

* I've been told for four years that arkansas was going to wipe the floor with the aggies.

*I've been told for three years that aggies won't even make it to .500 for the season.

* I was told two months ago that Clemson was going to do unspeakable things to the aggies.

* I was told two months ago that "arkie Chad" was going to whip the shit out of the aggies.

I think there is a strong chance that UK wins this game, but it has nothing to do with what is being reported on this website.

came here to post this,  every year its the same thoughts and prayers lol.  clemson was going in dry,  bama going to nuke, this week kentucky    undeniable hate of the sheep fuckers clouds any actual analysis, aggy prob fucking wins much to my dismay because god hates me this year

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

came here to post this,  every year its the same thoughts and prayers lol.  clemson was going in dry,  bama going to nuke, this week kentucky    undeniable hate of the sheep fuckers clouds any actual analysis, aggy prob fucking wins much to my dismay because god hates me this year

Not just this year.

On 10/2/2018 at 9:10 PM, Longboard Horn said:

giphy.gif

I honestly believe that Kentucky can win this one as long as they get the running game going early with Benny.

So far this season, nobody has had a big day running the ball against A&M's front 7.  

Bama had 109 yds on 28 rushing attempts, and a big chunk of that came on one play.  Clemson rushed 32 times for 115 yds.

A&M's secondary is a mess, and paper thin at linebacker, but the Aggies have the 6th ranked rush defense in the nation, and the defensive line is stout.

On 10/4/2018 at 5:54 AM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Seems like all the talk on aggy boards is they can stop Kentucky's run game because they have a stout run D'.  Didn't Bama' and Clemson have high average per carry against aggy but they really didn't run much against them because the aggy secondary is garbage?  Seems like I remember ULM ripping off a few long runs and even the arky RB with a couple nice runs.

Bama ran 28 times, passed 33.  3.9 per rush.

Clemson ran 32 times, passed 27.  3.6 per.

Arky rushed for 55 yards on 26 attempts, 2.6 per carry.

ULM 103 on 29 attempts, 3.6

8 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Ummmmm.

You sure?

How the fuck were they ranked #13?

They were 5-0 with wins over Mississippi State, Florida and SCar.

They're a one dimensional team that ran into a defense that's great against the run, and they couldn't make our secondary pay.

16 minutes ago, Augustus said:

They were 5-0 with wins over Mississippi State, Florida and SCar.

They're a one dimensional team that ran into a defense that's great against the run, and they couldn't make our secondary pay.

Those 3 teams you listed have offenses that would make a special olympics football team proud. Kentucky were total frauds. Like every team in the SEC outside of Bama and Georgia. But hey, got to pimp out an SECSECSEC win over a basketball school at home. Whoop!

Edited by Vic Mackey

Miss State and Auburn have good QBs and elite DLs. They are a terrible match up for A&M especially on the road. Auburn and Miss State's DL are going to do unspeakable things to A&M's OL. 

Whatever.

Msu just beat auburn. This shitty ku team beat msu and florrida, right? And florida beat lsu today. Haha

3 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Whatever.

Msu just beat auburn. This shitty ku team beat msu and florrida, right? And florida beat lsu today. Haha

People get caught up entirely too much in individual games. 

Maryland lost to Temple. Do you think Temple is better than Texas? If you put Florida and Kentucky on the same field today they would spank the shit out of Kentucky. 

Auburn and Miss State are horrible match ups for A&M. I will be shocked if they win either of those games. South Carolina is more of a toss up but I bet they lose on the road. 

People get caught up entirely too much in individual games. 
Maryland lost to Temple. Do you think Temple is better than Texas? If you put Florida and Kentucky on the same field today they would spank the shit out of Kentucky. 
Auburn and Miss State are horrible match ups for A&M. I will be shocked if they win either of those games. South Carolina is more of a toss up but I bet they lose on the road. 

This is dumb. Here’s what I know. Maryland is better than us. You know why? Because they kicked our ass on the field. I could give a rats ass who wins/loses vs maryland the rest of the season. Our game against maryland is history, so fuck it.

Btw, here’s what else I know. Texas is better than each team played since the Maryland game. You should know why we’re better. 5-1.

14 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

This is dumb. Here’s what I know. Maryland is better than us. You know why? Because they kicked our ass on the field. I could give a rats ass who wins/loses vs maryland the rest of the season. Our game against maryland is history, so fuck it.

Btw, here’s what else I know. Texas is better than each team played since the Maryland game. You should know why we’re better. 5-1.

You probably shouldn't be making predictions or betting on sports. 

Nobody is denying Maryland was better than us on that given day. But that's a terrible way to view how other teams match up in future games or how some teams progress as the season plays out (see Florida after the Kentucky loss or Texas after the shit show against Tulsa). 

If your worldview is based on individual games then we should be 0-6 right now based on the Maryland and Tulsa games. Maryland was better than us on a given day. Just as Kentucky was better than South Carolina and Florida on that given day. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean much of anything when projecting other games. 

Edited by texasstrong12

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Miss State and Auburn have good QBs and elite DLs. They are a terrible match up for A&M especially on the road. Auburn and Miss State's DL are going to do unspeakable things to A&M's OL. 

I was told the same thing about Clemson's DL.

I don't have any real expectations for this season as it's Fisher's first. Anything good that happens is gravy.

But Kentucky rushed for over 300 yards against Florida and for 229 against Miss State, and the Aggie defense dominated them, although that was somewhat predictable given how well A&M defended the rush against Bama and Clemson.

It is the second week in a row, however, that we've let an inferior opponent hang around due to Keystone Kops shit on offense, so there's that.

Any team that can actually throw the ball/execute designed QB runs and play decent defense will beat aggy. I think SCar can do that, as well as Miss St. Not sure about Auburn. Miss St doesn't have much of a passing game but they execute QB runs very well. People seem to forget that while aggy has a good run d, they struggle with scrambling QBs/designed runs. I think they come out of their road trip at 5-4, and then beat Ole Miss. Ole Miss can light their secondary up, but their defense is soft. UAB is a win. They'll lose to LSU. I'm thinking they go 6-6 or 7-5, with 7-5 much more likely.