Kentucky will do unspeakable things to aggy

Gil Bang

Loss? Have you seen that strength of schedule? Sec is tough son.
We just put a whoopin on arky saw. Aint you seen. Dern sipper. Winnin a game in sec is like 5 wins in a regular conference. Hell,even a loss counts a at least 2 wins in a reg conf. The dallas cowboys couldnt win a game in our conference.
Losing in sec is better than a win in the little 12.
Coulda beat arky by 30 but jimbob fisher let off the gas.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Chad said:

That moral victory the aggy chalked up vs Clemson loses more and more luster by the week, hell they nearly lost to Cuse yesterday. I would've laughed if the hogs  beat the aggy.

Clemson has looked weak all season. They are nowhere near their ranking. Syracuse should have easily beat them yesterday and that was in Clemson. I want them nowhere near the playoffs at this point. 

And this is exactly Aggy logic. They pimp their losses more than their wins. Because their wins are fucking weak. My Aggy cousin claims they are better because their 2 losses are better than our lone loss to Maryland. I don't get it.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

KY is overrated.  Florida and SC suck

Look, I hate the dick squeezing the SEC gets as bad as anyone. But, do you honestly believe the Texas team that you witnessed yesterday could go into Lexington, Columbia or Gainesville or even Starkville and win comfortably? And don’t forget what Miss St did to KSU earlier this year. So they may not be top 10 teams, but you’re in denial if you think they are push overs.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

My Aggy cousin claims they are better because their 2 losses are better than our lone loss to Maryland. I don't get it.

That's because you aren't an aggy. From the outside, you can't understand it. From the inside, you're too busy losing to be able to explain it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Hamttx said:

Look, I hate the dick squeezing the SEC gets as bad as anyone. But, do you honestly believe the Texas team that you witnessed yesterday could go into Lexington, Columbia or Gainesville or even Starkville and win comfortably? And don’t forget what Miss St did to KSU earlier this year. So they may not be top 10 teams, but you’re in denial if you think they are push overs.

Probably not. I also don't think any of those teams beat us in Austin. 

20 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
21 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:
That's because you aren't an aggy. From the outside, you can't understand it. From the inside, you're too busy losing to be able to explain it.

You're absolutely right. I'd rather discuss who has the better wins, not losses. Like any normal person discussing sports.

Otherwise, everyone would talk of how "close" Barkely came with the Sun's/ the Bills were in Super Bowls/ A&M "almost" beat Clemson...

RANK    TEAM    G    PLAYS    YDS     YDS/PLAY     OFF TDS     YPG

13 texas-am.17.pngTexas A&M 5 384 2559 6.66 20

kentucky.17.pngKentucky 5 328 2036 6.21 21 407.2

I find these total offense stats misleading and amusing. It appears aggy gains over 100 more yards per game, running more than 10 more plays per game. And has one fewer offensive TD.

Fair match-up for aggy.  Their pass rush is weak, but they are decent against the run.  We said the same thing about Clemson.  Ass-raping, etc.  They are obviously overrated, but not that much more...and they squeaked out of pyle with a win.   It pains me, but I think they win a tight one.  KY is weak sauce.