Kentucky will do unspeakable things to aggy

Gil Bang

I think KY is decent and they match up well on offene against an aggie defense that is light on talent and depth.

Bama, Georgia, KY...only undefeated teams that have beaten everyone they played by 10.  Not that one is like the other two...but its an interesting stat.  It definitely looks like Georgia@KY will decide the SEC East.

Stop Snell, make the QB beat you.  The Gamecocks seemed to do a better job bottling up Snell in the 2nd half and the UK O was stagnant that half. 

UK will have to play the 1st half w/out one of their better Defensive players in Daniels, Targeting penalty on Saturday the cause of it.  

Edited by Underdog

I think KY is decent and they match up well on offene against an aggie defense that is light on talent and depth.
Bama, Georgia, KY...only undefeated teams that have beaten everyone they played by 10.  Not that one is like the other two...but its an interesting stat.  It definitely looks like Georgia@KY will decide the SEC East.
Once again ky does not play nmsu. Sheesh

11 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

giphy.gif

I honestly believe that Kentucky can win this one as long as they get the running game going early with Benny.

The chrome uniforms work well for UK... I wonder if after this season other schools like Kansas/ Ole Miss or Illinois look to try to lure the coach away...

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, Hamttx said:

Look, I hate the dick squeezing the SEC gets as bad as anyone. But, do you honestly believe the Texas team that you witnessed yesterday could go into Lexington, Columbia or Gainesville or even Starkville and win comfortably? 

3 of those 4, without a doubt.

On 9/30/2018 at 11:50 AM, ChickenSandwich said:

This. KY is this year’s Scar. Beat a couple of shitty over ranked SEC teams and then shit on their dicks vs the rest of the over ranked shitty SEC teams. 

You don't think aggy fits into the profile of teams they have beaten?

* I've been told for four years that arkansas was going to wipe the floor with the aggies.

*I've been told for three years that aggies won't even make it to .500 for the season.

* I was told two months ago that Clemson was going to do unspeakable things to the aggies.

* I was told two months ago that "arkie Chad" was going to whip the shit out of the aggies.

I think there is a strong chance that UK wins this game, but it has nothing to do with what is being reported on this website.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

* I've been told for four years that arkansas was going to wipe the floor with the aggies.

*I've been told for three years that aggies won't even make it to .500 for the season.

* I was told two months ago that Clemson was going to do unspeakable things to the aggies.

* I was told two months ago that "arkie Chad" was going to whip the shit out of the aggies.

I think there is a strong chance that UK wins this game, but it has nothing to do with what is being reported on this website.

1. Never pay attention to this or any other shag/surl post

2. Aggy beat a historically, amazingly bad Arkansas by one score one a neutral field.

3. They are pretty much guaranteed .500 with the atrocious OOC games and bottom of the SEC they get to play. 6 wins for them is like going winless for teams with tough schedules.

4. People thought Clemson was going to be good this year. They beat aggy by fewer points than people expected.

5. See #2. Aggy made aggy Chad's band of misfit toys look competitive in a way UNT could not.

6. Of course Surly will deserve credit when the Wildcats defeat the Texum Bulldogs. Don't be silly.

12 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

So your saying trash talk from Texas fans might be an accurate way to predict the outcome of their games? That is pretty insighful. How much money did you lose?

And nothing said on this website is "reported". We are just a bunch of degenerates amusing ourselves, not professional media people...though judging by what A&M media people do I can see why there would be confusion.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 1

Shaggy had changed its tune on the arky game during the UNT dookie stomping. 

Then it was we hope by some miracle arky can circle the wagons and pull something out of its ass that resembles a coherent enough game to sneak past aggy. 

Wasnt too far from happening, either. 

And clemson appears to be down from last year, with its qb issues at the forefront.  That and Syracuse might just be better than aggy. 

59 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Most people on the internet are dumbasses. That's as true here as anywhere else.

• Like 1

I hope someday A&M won't occupy so much space in your minds. Way too many threads for a team we no longer play.

I suspect a&m pulls this one out so the sec can have another team in the top 25. Drop kentucky to 22 and bring a&m in at 18 sounds about right

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TxEx84 said:

Stoops is successful at UK because he can recruit Ohio (Lexington is less than an hour from Cincinnati) .  Don't see him leaving for lower P5 school.

Ky is a lost P5 school.  For football anyway.

Edited by cochamps
Fucking spell check

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

3 of those 4, without a doubt.

Pure bravado. One need look no farther then what MSU did to that same KSU team. Tulsa? Maryland?. I hate SEC as much as anyone, but their Achilles heel is offense chief. With a Texas team unable to stretch any offense 3 of 4 is bullshit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Orange&White said:

We say what we want.  Not our fault when aggy, once again, fails to deliver. 😛

I hope someday A&M won't occupy so much space in your minds. Way too many threads for a team we no longer play.
I suspect a&m pulls this one out so the sec can have another team in the top 25. Drop kentucky to 22 and bring a&m in at 18 sounds about right
Why do you hate blazing saddles?

Seems like all the talk on aggy boards is they can stop Kentucky's run game because they have a stout run D'.  Didn't Bama' and Clemson have high average per carry against aggy but they really didn't run much against them because the aggy secondary is garbage?  Seems like I remember ULM ripping off a few long runs and even the arky RB with a couple nice runs.

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Seems like all the talk on aggy boards is they can stop Kentucky's run game because they have a stout run D'.  Didn't Bama' and Clemson have high average per carry against aggy but they really didn't run much against them because the aggy secondary is garbage?  Seems like I remember ULM ripping off a few long runs and even the arky RB with a couple nice runs.

They puff their chest because right now they have the number 1 rush defense in the SEC w/ 3.32 ypc and 85.0 ypg. Probably because teams have figured out they can pass all over them. Snell is the best running back they have faced all year. 

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

They puff their chest because right now they have the number 1 rush defense in the SEC w/ 3.32 ypc and 85.0 ypg. Probably because teams have figured out they can pass all over them. Snell is the best running back they have faced all year. 

I just looked at the box scores.  RB's for every team except Northwestern State are averaging at least 4 yards a carry.