Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It's pretty fucking bad for your book publisher to order an immediate recall of your "work", but no reason is given for doing so:

EDIT:  And it's especially bad when this is your publisher:

That’s what you do to help sales. Guessing it is still available for sale everywhere but also sold out. 

10 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

HAHA.  Look at these cunts.  The only thing missing is a dork screaming "lightning bolt, lightning bolt".

https://twitter.com/telltaleatheist/status/1563186437289553920

I'm no soldier but that sure as hell doesn't look like combat training.  Training for a protective shield along a parade route?  Maybe...?

And wtf is up w/ the shove to shuffle shit?  Looks like some regarded Roman phalanx.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

My first thought was a little libel.

I know a little libel.  He's sitting right over there.  Hello Francis.  He's  just the VORST!  

If there's a fellow law person on here that doesn't get it, eat a bag o' shit.  

Also, I must say...this site has become so precariously delightful in my absence.  You go girls! 

On 8/23/2022 at 12:42 PM, Pancho said:

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

Ugh, I live close enough I see that place a few times a year.

I haven't lived here long enough to know the whole story, but the owner is a shameless but sometimes creative promoter - apparently owned a racetrack and was known for crazy promotions.  And of course his name is Whitey.

Edited by grazinhorn

HAHA.  Look at these cunts.  The only thing missing is a dork screaming "lightning bolt, lightning bolt".

Huh. I thought it was a new music video for everyone’s favorite weird 80s band “Wall of Incels.”

Seriously, there’s not one person in that group who gets laid regularly. Not a single one.

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

This could've gone in a few threads but I think this is best:

different video of what I'm assuming is same event here:

https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/x05kk9/armed_antifa_protects_drag_brunch_in_texas/

This clip focuses primarily on one upset, whiny Maga in a Rangers shirt.   

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

different video of what I'm assuming is same event here:

https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/x05kk9/armed_antifa_protects_drag_brunch_in_texas/

This clip focuses primarily on one upset, whiny Maga in a Rangers shirt.   

Ar-47s?!?!?! Fuuuuuuuu

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Haha 3

I'm so glad to see this trend develop.  Call a fascist a fascist. It's taken too long for this to happen. There's no middle ground with Nazis. That needs to be made clear.

Choose your side. Flip the coin and kick the ball off. 

5 hours ago, elfenix said:

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

These incels would get absolutely destroyed by a half-dozen Society for Creative Anachronism nerds, plus their big cat-lady girlfriends wearing circus-tent Elizabethan garb.

Every noob with a shield has a plan until they get hit on the back of the leg with a wrap-shot.

On 8/29/2022 at 8:50 PM, Gil Bang said:

You know the difference between Muslim extremists and these guys?

Muslim extremists expect to receive 72 virgins for committing acts of violence

These guys ARE 72 virgins committing acts of violence.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

nah man, it's added on. that's what that guy does. creates real-looking fakes to make fun of these fucks

Oh, well that's not as fun.  Sorry, I don't actually watch the clips that people post of these morons.  It's bad enough seeing their faces.  I'm sure as shit not going to listen to their drivel.

10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh, well that's not as fun.  Sorry, I don't actually watch the clips that people post of these morons.  It's bad enough seeing their faces.  I'm sure as shit not going to listen to their drivel.

No shit. Half a second of any "news" channel feels like a hot pocker in my brain.

That's why I get all my life affirming data from surly.

#muledick

Edited by MissingInAction
Conjugate deez nutz

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy