Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting

Lurch

תנוח על משכבך בשלום

Not to steal his point from the song but frankly, this is America. People go to a baby naming ceremony and have to be worried that some asshole with a gun will break in and kill them because he's fed a constant diet of circular logic that fits his hateful point of view. But hey, this is what we signed up for, right? 

Edited by mdmost

32 minutes ago, mdmost said:

All the angles around this story and this is what upsets you?

I’m not upset at all. I was only commenting on the predictability of reactions we see these days, that’s all.

I’m very pro-Israeli and consider to be on the same team with Jews, so the murders are what upset me. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SideSlip said:

Never understood the Jew hate.  Still don’t.

Probably has something to do with Catholics still claiming they killed Jesus.    I’m no theologian, but I don’t remember Morty and Sol nailing Christ to the cross.  

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

I believe I've preemptively covered the majority of the Cloak shit.

Not even close. The equivalent thread over there is a toxic waste dump and has rolled this shooting, Fl bomb sender, migrant caravan and racism into one thread. Throw in a bunch of F you’s and “racist!” with a circle jerk of repping then you’ve got it covered.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Xian said:

Curious to see if this is an incil or not 

Reading tweets and shit from him, he appears to be an older nutjob Nazi type dude who thinks the Jews are an "infestation" and were...bringing in immigrants to kill...I dunno he said "our people," thinks Trump is controlled by the Jews and is a "globalist," and figured Hitler was just the best or some such.  There's a lot of crazy in the tweets.

E: Oh Holocaust denier, although, I mean, that probably doesn't really need to be said.

Edited by MadBurgerMaker

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

Probably has something to do with Catholics still claiming they killed Jesus.    I’m no theologian, but I don’t remember Morty and Sol nailing Christ to the cross.  

Yeah except Morticus and Gaul were Romans and did nail Christ to the cross and Catholicism is mainly derived from Judaism. Why do think think so many holy days and periods of fasting coincide? Just as Christian faiths are derived from Catholicism.

10 hours ago, SideSlip said:

We're all adults. You don't want to see anything bad happen to anyone. 

They’re responsible for every war ever started. Just ask Mel Gibson.

They sold him out and asked for the release of a thief when given the opportunity. So in a way, they nailed him to the cross.

In a way?  Romans were trying to keep control of Jerusalem. Giving them Jesus to crucify was the red meat they sought. They very much killed Jesus. The Romans were merely the facilitators. 

8 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

In a way?  Romans were trying to keep control of Jerusalem. Giving them Jesus to crucify was the red meat they sought. They very much killed Jesus. The Romans were merely the facilitators. 

This man knows.  His Sunday school teacher told him so.....

seriously, take yalls religious shit over to the cloak room and jerk each other off.

On 10/27/2018 at 3:19 PM, ImissWallyPryor said:

I’m not upset at all. I was only commenting on the predictability of reactions we see these days, that’s all.

I’m very pro-Israeli and consider to be on the same team with Jews, so the murders are what upset me. 

You know what's even more predictable? That racist homicidal maniacs with easy access to guns will go to churches and/or public gatherings and indiscriminately kill multiple people. And then those in charge will continue to blame it on "mental health" all while cutting all funding toward mental health programs. That's even more fucking upsetting. 

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

You know what's even more predictable? That racist homicidal maniacs with easy access to guns will go to churches and/or public gatherings and indiscriminately kill multiple people. And then those in charge will continue to blame it on "mental health" all while cutting all funding toward mental health programs. That's even more fucking upsetting. 

And guess who controlled the White House and both houses of Congress when the deep cuts to mental health spending and institutions began?  Hint:  It was during the early-to-mid 60s. 

1 minute ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

And guess who controlled the White House and both houses of Congress when the deep cuts to mental health spending and institutions began?  Hint:  It was during the early-to-mid 60s. 

I don't give a fuck who cut funding 50 years ago. I want someone to actually do something about this now. You say it's mental health? Fine. Let's address that. But the President and congress won't do that. It's fucking hollow deflections from transparent, hypocritical, unashamed cowards. . 

I don't give a fuck who cut funding 50 years ago. I want someone to actually do something about this now. You say it's mental health? Fine. Let's address that. But the President and congress won't do that. It's fucking hollow deflections from transparent, hypocritical, unashamed cowards. . 

Literally every president and congress member has said fuck it.