I told you

jimmyjazz

Yeah, I was so off the mark when I said

I'm honestly not sure we'd beat Okie State with Shane taking the snaps.  I know everybody's pumped up that Texas is ranked in the top 10, etc. but the 'horns are nowhere near a complete team.  

The responses:

Nowhere near huh? K. 

Is my sarcasm meter broken or are you just retarded?

You didn’t. I just think you’re an idiot. 

If asked, Shane will handle OSU and we will move on. I want Sam healthy for November.

I could go on.  I've hidden the names to protect the innocent.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 46

Ok now I'm convinced you're just retarded.  In the thread where you're now claiming to be Mrs. Cleo, everyone was saying we would get killed if Shane was taking snaps.  Then you come along and say the exact same thing that everyone else was saying.  No one thought we were better off with Shane over Sam, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Edited by Assman
Negged
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Assman said:

Ok now I'm convinced you're just retarded.  In the thread where you're now claiming to be Mrs. Cleo, everyone was saying we would get killed if Shane was taking snaps.  Then you come along and say the exact same thing that everyone else was saying.  No one thought we were better off with Shane over Sam, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Jesus Christ, man.  Stop revealing your own retardation.  Go back and read that thread.

• Fuck You 13

I was surprised that a defense that’s designed to flush runs to the outside were getting gashed by outside runs all night. They took a page out of Maryland’s book by pulling guards on the outside zone. Orlando needs to apologize to the team for such a shitty game plan.

Defense definitely lost the game.  If anyone thinks I'm gloating, they can go fuck themselves.  This team is nowhere near as well-rounded as the better teams we had under Mack (not that I think it wasn't time for him to go), but if you point that out you get castigated.  Well, fuck that.  Tonight was evidence.

• Fuck You 9