aggy vs. Auburn - game thread

Tired of Lurking

I'm watching the game, behind on TiVo.  But I just sneaked a peak at the score and saw that Auburn won?!?!?!??!?

Where I'm at in the game -- A&M just fielded a punt in Auburn territory and will take over with a 10-point lead and 7:30 left in the game.  Auburn's offense looks like ass and their D is tiring.  There's no fucking way A&M loses this!  (That's why I peaked at the score.)

I went to run after Auburn punted from their end zone with Aggies up ten, thinking that if they actually Aggy this one up it will be a bigger fuckup that letting UCLA comeback last year. Check and  check. 

Walked in when they were interviewing Stidham and just stood there, stunned.

qjJGAy.gif

Edited by Thetexashammer

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

I'm watching the game, behind on TiVo.  But I just sneaked a peak at the score and saw that Auburn won?!?!?!??!?

Where I'm at in the game -- A&M just fielded a punt in Auburn territory and will take over with a 10-point lead and 7:30 left in the game.  Auburn's offense looks like ass and their D is tiring.  There's no fucking way A&M loses this!  (That's why I peaked at the score.)

Gotta have faith in aggy.  What if I told you Auburn took the lead with almost 2 minutes left?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Top of the roller coaster 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Lulz! I stopped in a local pub to watch our game early enough to catch the 4th qtr. Aggy fans feeling good. Horns fans drifting in. The vibe change was was awesome. Lots of quick Aggy tab-outs. 

I went to mow the yard before the Texas game started. Auburn looked like junk. Their last TD was because a turnover deep in Aggy territory. Did nothing since that. Aggy was in complete control. It was about 12min left in the 4th and Aggy up 24-14. I come back when I was done and Auburn up 28-24 with 50sec. I need to see the end of this and see how Aggy snatched this loss from the jaws of victory.

17 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I went to mow the yard before the Texas game started. Auburn looked like junk. Their last TD was because a turnover deep in Aggy territory. Did nothing since that. Aggy was in complete control. It was about 12min left in the 4th and Aggy up 24-14. I come back when I was done and Auburn up 28-24 with 50sec. I need to see the end of this and see how Aggy snatched this loss from the jaws of victory.

Auburn did what they (and anybody) should do against those rubes … throw downfield.

Auburn did what they (and anybody) should do against those rubes … throw downfield.
Yep. Fisher's first season has been assisted by the stubborn and stupid SEC offenses. Well I guess teams like Kentucky don't have a choice because they can't throw. A&M really needs to avoid a good passing offense in their bowl game.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:
7 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Yep. Fisher's first season has been assisted by the stubborn and stupid SEC offenses. Well I guess teams like Kentucky don't have a choice because they can't throw. A&M really needs to avoid a good passing offense in their bowl game.

I hope they get Tech, if aggy makes a bowl.

Edited by Wishbone

The aggy are the finest 5-4 team in the nation. LSU is going to truck those sheep fuckers to close out the season at 7-5 or 6-6. I still find it hilarious that cult in collie station legitimately believed Jimbo would give Saban a run for his money in the SEC West.

8 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

I am shocked how bad Auburn was at home. I have to assume there have been some major injuries or roster changes since, bc it’s hard to imagine that Auburn team beating the Washington squad I’ve seen.

You obviously didn't watch the Auburn-Tennessee game.  

They have just quit playing for Malzahn.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:
1 hour ago, Wishbone said:

Prevent offenses liberally sprinkled throughout the SEC.

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Didn't we have . .  oh, never mind.

One day we'll win and aggy will lose and I will be the most annoying SOB on TexAgs.  Y U make me wait?

Wow, what I watched, before having to leave for a wedding in Ohio, was awful. I was able to listen on the satellite radio and that ending was awesome. We turned on the a&m broadcast and the swing of emotions was funny.

AU has huge issues on offense, but It's nice to win games that you probably should not have won.