Gary Johnson Suspended for Kansas Game

LTtxfan

6 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

I guess it takes a while for parenthood to kick in and make one more responsible.

Needed his speed against arguably the best RB in the Big 12 today. Idiot...

2 babies from different moms weeks apart shows irresponsibility or it shows mad game. Either way can’t we just run him? Unless it was like a major rules break I don’t understand.

How many qtrs have players missed from suspension ??

Wheeler    2qtrs vs Maryland

GJohnson  2qtrs vs Maryland (targeting)

KBoyd.         2qtrs vs Okie Lite

D.Davis.        2qtrs vs Okie Lite

LJH.              1qtr vs Okie Lite

GJohnson.    4qtrs vs Kansas

Edited by LTtxfan

Just now, LTtxfan said:

How many qtrs have defensive players missed??

GJohnson  2qtrs vs Maryland

LJH isn't a defensive player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

How many qtrs have defensive players missed??

GJohnson  2qtrs vs Maryland

OldfashionedOpenBoto-size_restricted.gif

This shows integrity from the coaching staff which I am 100% a fan of. I'm not a fan of Gary sitting out but there are rules, they are not draconian, and you follow them.

This isn't OU. You aren't in the NFL. Keep your head down, pass your classes and be there for the team. 

As others have said - it isn't hard. 

I really hope we don't need him today.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

2 babies from different moms weeks apart shows irresponsibility or it shows mad game. Either way can’t we just run him? Unless it was like a major rules break I don’t understand.

Didn’t know that. Idiot. 

• Like 1

Damn I didn’t know there were two kids, two moms and in such a short period. Somebody needs to teach him to use his speed to pull out.

2 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Hope we see some Dele and Overshown today.
We should still be fine. Hell, I'd rather be missing an LB this week than next. 

Yup 🤘 

Interested to see what LBs play where.

This Team doesn't seem to play a game this Season without some Drama..... Winning is Hard  (smh)

30 minutes ago, salonghorn said:

Who starts in his place?

"

h also resulted in his first career forced f

Malcolm Roach, who has seen more action as a down lineman since returning for the West Virginia game following a broken foot he suffered in the team's 37-14 win over USC on Sept. 15 due to Breckyn Hager dealing with an elbow injury, could also get work at the B-backer position if McCulloch is needed inside. Outside of the linebackers already mentioned, the Longhorns have already seen true freshman DeMarvion Overshown (who has been working in practice at Johnson's Rover position along with the Joker position in the dime package) play in six games and cross the threshold of being able to redshirt while fellow true freshman Ayodele Adeoye is still in line for a redshirt having played in only two games.

Edited by LTtxfan

Well this fucking blows.  But next man up.  Maybe it’s that time. Overshown or someone rolls in and shows what they got a little premonition to next year and what’s on the horizon.  Or we give up 300 yard rushing in. A shoot out. Either way we are fucking winning 

29 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Mad game? Wtf?

It's irresponsibility. Period.  A pattern which continues with whatever he did to earn the suspension.

Dude needs to grow the fuck up.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Well this fucking blows.  But next man up.  Maybe it’s that time. Overshown or someone rolls in and shows what they got a little premonition to next year and what’s on the horizon.  Or we give up 300 yard rushing in. A shoot out. Either way we are fucking winning 

If we give up 300 yards rushing, then it will be a long afternoon.