Houston Texans owner Bob McNair has died

Machinator

3 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Mehhh didn’t dude call NFL players inmates. He’s just as bad as Jerry

Phrasing, indeed. 

Not really wanting to hash out his missteps, but he still wasn't a publicity whore and always trying to get the spotlight like Jerrah.  Not really the same, IMHO.

Hats off for him convincing the nfl to award him and Houston an expansion team when the nfl really wanted to give it to LA.   And he brought 2 Super Bowls to Houston. 

Wasn’t the best day to day owner.  15 seasons and zero trips to the conf championship game.    he may have actually been too nice to make the difficult calls like cut Kubrick and rick smith sooner.

• Like 3

RIP. Maybe now we can get a new general manager and head coach.

Brian Gaine has done an excellent job as GM in his first year. His 2018 draft is the 2nd best draft in franchise history and he didn’t have any 1st or 2nd round picks. Grabbed DT before the trade unlike the trade deadline. Basically he is not a complete unmitigated disaster like Tricky Rick who I hated more than anything. O’Brien sucks and should be fired.

I respect that he brought football back to Houston and he fought cancer for as long as he could. His desire to win was shitty, and he long settled for mediocre results.

Such a weak take. What did he do to bring the NFL back to Houston other than spend more $$?? I’m not going to respect some billionaire for out spending other billionaires to make himself more $$ off of the tax payers support.

Fuck him. Fuck his racist stance. Fuck his shitty team name. Fuck his crappy logo. Fuck his shitty team colors. Fuck his horrible personnel decisions.

The franchise is better off with him gone.
  • Like 3

Just now, Ldogg53 said:

Such a weak take. What did he do to bring the NFL back to Houston other than spend more $$?? I’m not going to respect some billionaire for out spending other billionaires to make himself more $$ off of the tax payers support.

Fuck him. Fuck his racist stance. Fuck his shitty team name. Fuck his crappy logo. Fuck his shitty team colors. Fuck his horrible personnel decisions.

He was old and now dead.... Have some respect

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I would have been happy if the NFL never came back to Houston. I don’t know if he was a good guy or not, but he made a ton of money of of the backs of the tax payers.

Don't forget money off the "inmates"

Is the inmates running the asylum, I mean prison, the only “racist” thing he was accused of?   If so, buncha idiots around here. 

Dude bungled a well known phrase. Rick Smith was family to him ffs. Godfather/godchild some shit. 

And I don’t give a single fuck about the Texans.  But I guess being an old rich white dude who bungles a phrase once is too much to bear. 

RIP 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ldogg53 said:

I support this entire post.