Kliff Kingsbury is out as Tech coach - Introducing Matt Wells! (Utah St.)

The Tower

Spreading some rep around, I support Tech and like them, and good fans from other schools are welcome here.  I never really neg but the internet tough guy crap is pretty ghey.  You sound like your 5'7" and drive a jacked up F-250 to make up for it.  Pos rep to others for calling Mr. tough guy out.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

I see AU as a probable win.....I don't hate on Sumlin and I wanted him to do better just to show up aggy, but the fact is with these retread coaches you either get things moving in the right direction or it falls apart and Sumlin has it moving backwards clearly plus their QB graduates (I think) and or he will probably leave

Tate's almost certain to be transferring but it's not set in stone yet - he's probably the #1 transfer QB on the market this year if so.

https://tucson.com/will-khalil-tate-be-arizona-s-starting-quarterback-next-season/article_958384a8-f4c6-11e8-a8da-933db42f0be7.html

Edited by texifornia

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

And Texas, West Virginia, Iowa State, and Baylor were underrated. 

And we lost to all those teams, but we still could've won 7 games if Tech hadn't packed it in after losing to OU and UT.  Most people were saying before the year that Tech might not win 4.

Edited by Dirk X West

2 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

And we lost to all those teams, but we still could've won 7 games if Tech hadn't packed it in after losing to OU and UT.  Most people were saying before the year, that Tech might not win 4.

Not sure what your point is. You lost to better teams and beat worse teams, but the identities of those teams weren't what people thought before the season. In the end, your team ended up being better than or right about where people thought it would be. So you fired your coach because the schedule was backloaded and you didn't win the one game you really should have won in that stretch (Kansas State).

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Not sure what your point is. You lost to better teams and beat worse teams, but the identities of those teams weren't what people thought before the season. In the end, your team ended up being better than or right about where people thought it would be. So you fired your coach because the schedule was backloaded and you didn't win the one game you really should have won in that stretch (Kansas State).

The teams that you have indicated were underrated were not teams (with the possible exception of Baylor) anyone thought we beat even before we found out that they were underrated.  My point, which is quite simple, is that our schedule didn't turn out to be as tough as expected. 

Edited by Dirk X West

6 hours ago, BigXII said:

You are such a pathetic bitch. You reply within seconds, spend literally thousands of hours on a fucking texas longhorns message board to be the resident "tech shithead." Get a life, loser.

Tell you one damn thing, I have 0 accounts on any texas tech message boards.

THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FOURTY FOUR POSTS on the second spinoff UT message board. THREE THOUSAND FUCKING POSTS in less than a year, lmfao.

Tech is for losers.

If texas aint a destination spot, why you dying to spend all your time here?

Are you knocking this place by calling it a ‘second’ spinoff?

Hes probably here for the higher level of discourse you get w the smart assholes around here.  

The vast majority of the fans are UT fans - props.  But any fan from any team seems welcome if they don’t troll.  It’s a fine line but many walk it without issue.  

-Resident Sooner Shithead

• Like 3

didn't read, it's from a tech loser, not worth reading lol

please kys

You're one of my least favorite dickheads on this site and I didn't even know Slorch was a Tech fan. That's how I know he isn't annoying about it. 

He isn't one of the mouth breathing fuckheads in the "tell me about tech" thread that complain when anyone else posts in there. Or maybe he is - but he's certainly not even close to the most annoying. 

You're treating him like he's Bash Riprock or one of those retards. Most of us don't care about Tech enough to attack Tech posters in a Tech thread. If he's being a dumb-ass just ignore him and let him have his day. Tech has never won anything in football - their greatest accomplishment was costing Texas an MNC. 

5 hours ago, chase25 said:

Not bad, seems like a likeable guy. Liked the "We chose you" line. Nothing else matters if he doesn't win over the team.

Yost actually has a better than decent offensive background.  Coached at Oregon, Washington State with Leach, Missouri and  Utah State.  Definitely a passing game guy.