Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

32 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

I get it as a punishment.  And showing that you must respect my authoritauh.  And- beware the long dick of the state.  That all makes sense on that level.  I'm sure it will do good things to the military thought, right?  And these people can be counted on to do what they need to do militarily?  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Damn drugged up Russian Blues should have been banned from competing for years!

34 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

That will improve RU military morale and effectiveness for sure!  Brilliant!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, crash_davis said:

i think this may have already been posted. just in case.

Yeah, I just posted, but still worth discussion.  Probably psy-ops, bluffs, etc....but you never can tell.  It all flies in the face of talks about reunification and will only fortify Uke resistance even further.  So dumb.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

This is 100 percent right.  Russians are trying to avoid military confrontation now and moving into shooting civilians and soft targets.  I still don’t see any kind of endgame and Putin’s statement to macron indicates he’s not stopping.

And Ukraine hasn’t even moved into the insurgency phase yet.  We just think Russians are demoralized now.  

54 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

This will go over well, if your plan is to galvanize the country and the rest of the world against you.  JFC, are history books not sold in Russia.  

The ONLY thing I can think of is this is Putin's tactic to bring us and the rest of the West into the fray?

this strategy didn't work too well in Red Dawn, just a fyi for vlad 

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Yeah, I just posted, but still worth discussion.  Probably psy-ops, bluffs, etc....but you never can tell.  It all flies in the face of talks about reunification and will only fortify Uke resistance even further.  So dumb.

This is why I think this might be Ukrainian propaganda. It gives the people a reason to fight .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Right.  That's the post I was talking about (the one saying he was in Benghazi).  There's other articles in the last three days that suggest that he is holed up in a "lair" in the Ural Mountains with Oligarchs in tow so they cannot flee the country.

I'm on team the US probably knows exactly where he is, but most of the rest of us don't.

There was a Ural mountains meeting back on Sun or Mon. That's the meeting which leaked that Putin was losing his cool and screaming at people. I'm sure he didn't like that meeting was leaked. Soo...he may still be there or he may have moved knowing that the US knows where he is.

10 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

Damn drugged up Russian Blues should have been banned from competing for years!

That will improve RU military morale and effectiveness for sure!  Brilliant!

Giving anti-war protesters weapons and imbedding them in the military against their will. What could possibly go wrong?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

This is 100 percent right.  Russians are trying to avoid military confrontation now and moving into shooting civilians and soft targets.  I still don’t see any kind of endgame and Putin’s statement to macron indicates he’s not stopping.

This is concerning to me. If Russia continues to make gains from Crimea and southern Ukraine, those forces could then head east and trap Ukraine's best soldiers currently in the Donbas.

• Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Whatever resolve those Russian soldiers had is about to be tested. 1 week of little to no food, getting shot at, stuck in the mud, cold, and now you're getting BRTTTTT'd...

On the other hand, they’re Russian. It’s practically like their regular week minus the methamphetamines, hookers and posting dash cam video recordings. 

Dig in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Whatever resolve those Russian soldiers had is about to be tested. 1 week of little to no food, getting shot at, stuck in the mud, cold, and now you're getting BRTTTTT'd...

not sure if it was posted but there is a pic the rations the Russian troops had with them. it expired in 2015. i can just imagine the river of diarrhea next to that 14 mile convoy.

• Like 1

Just now, crash_davis said:

not sure if it was posted but there is a pic the rations the Russian troops had with them. it expired in 2015. i can just imagine the river of diarrhea next to that 14 mile convoy.

I have it on good authority from MREinfo that rations are still edible looooooong after "expiration" lol

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Austin said:

This is concerning to me. If Russia continues to make gains from Crimea and southern Ukraine, those forces could then head east and trap Ukraine's best soldiers currently in the Donbas.

Depends on resistance along the way. Hard to say what they might face but considering what we’ve seen, I would suspect they would advance somewhat cautiously unless the Ukrainians will is dented 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Depends on resistance along the way. Hard to say what they might face but considering what we’ve seen, I would suspect they would advance somewhat cautiously unless the Ukrainians will is dented 

I hope so. But I also hope there's an exit strategy for Ukraine's men in the east so they don't face a Fort Donelson situation.

Edited by Saint Austin
Typo twice
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

I have it on good authority from MREinfo that rations are still edible looooooong after "expiration" lol

I’ve eaten the shit out of those (expired mres) 

fun note to non-military, they harden up your poos so you don’t need as to wipe your butt as much. If you you snack on them the will constipate the shit… uh, into you. 

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

So they're gonna give guns and weapons to the people who want to topple Putin? 

boldstrategy.jpg

yeah, that honestly sounds like the kind of dumb shit Huffines would propose.   /noCR...he's just a regular citizen again.  A fucking insane one.

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

It's insane that Ukraine has fighter jets left. I get the drones that can be shipped in and hard to find by AA, but full on jets is just crazy.

yeah no kidding - how any jets are still flying after russia has sent more than 300 cruise missiles into Ukraine is beyond me. Seems like a complete failure of operations by the rooskies

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

I’ve eaten the shit out of those (expired mres) 
fun note to non-military, they harden up your poos so you don’t need as to wipe your butt as much. If you you snack on them the will constipate the shit… uh, into you. 
My Army Ranger Cousin used to send me a case of them every year for backing trips. Can confirm not shitting once on three day hikes.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

It's insane that Ukraine has fighter jets left. I get the drones that can be shipped in and hard to find by AA, but full on jets is just crazy.

there's a question if those Polish Migs have or have not been delivered. some speculation is some have and more are coming. we know Turkey is sending more drones. again question is how many have been received and how many more are coming.

if the UA airforce can start regularly start flying sorties against the convoy, it will change everything.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 3