Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

4 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

Agreed, its in the works. My little girl asked if they could be our angels this Christmas so we are going to set them up for Christmas with a tree, decorations, and gifts. I'm hoping they get to go home soon, but home is Mariupol, so I don't know what their future holds. 

Keep us all looped in.  Lord willing, some day they get to return home.  They'll need help getting re-homed and re-settled.  We're all gonna help big, but we can also help little, on a family-by-family basis.

First, on to victory for Ukraine.  But then.....many years of helping Ukraine recover.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Check our Norwich. It is where I want to go back to. Masters in Diplomacy. Would love to collaborate. Development on the Battlefield is my focus. You break it, we fix it, how do we do it together. Been a goal since Afghanistan to do this and finally done paying for my kid's education. 

Their football team sucks. But unlike Aggy, and the Russians, they are real Army. 

Cavalry! Holla!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Masters or PHD? I have an idea I will toss over. DM me. but check out Norwich. We can petition and use the wreath fund. 

And yeah, why does UT not have an online option? 

Good friend of mine from middle and high school is a Norwich grad and served his 20 in the Army. Airborne and other things. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Which city they going for next? Melitopol?

image.thumb.png.cbe19911ce2f49a3c0bbe347607b8a13.png

They don't need to go for a city per se.  They need to cut the land transport lines between Crimea and the rest of the Ukraine.  That east west road running from Donetsk to Kherson.  But that said, Melitopol looks pretty tempting right now.

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Hook 'Em 3

Haven't seen this posted elsewhere, claims seem dubious and links to a referring DailyMail article.  So the West just fabricated an off-ramp for Putin?
https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/11/11/breaking-vladimir-putin-offered-surrender-terms-by-the-west-after-humiliating-kherson-loss/

A respected Russian policy expert, Professor Valery Solovey, claimed that Vladimir Putin had been offered a surrender deal by the West.

According to Professor Valery Solovey, a respected Russian policy expert, Western officials have offered Vladimir Putin surrender terms today, Friday, November 11. The Russian President has suffered his biggest humiliation of the Ukraine conflict after being forced to pull his troops out of the Kherson region.

Solovey, who claims to have connections in the Kremlin, was previously involved with Moscow’s prestigious Institute of International Relations. He claimed that Russia had been told it could retain Crimea although it had to transform into a demilitarized zone. In this event, Crimea’s status would not be discussed again until 2029.

A proposal discussed between Ukrainian leaders in Kyiv and western officials had subsequently been passed to the Kremlin for the perusal of Putin’s inner circle. As part of the surrender, Russia must also give up all the occupied territories in Ukraine.

In return for meeting the surrender conditions, Russian officials would allegedly avoid facing any criminal charges over their involvement in the Ukrainian invasion and subsequent conflict. Solovey claimed that the proposal had been met with a positive reaction by the Russians, as reported by dailymail.co.uk.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy had previously maintained that as long as Putin was in power, his government would never sit down at the negotiating table with Moscow. Last week, however, he issued a list of five conditions that would have to be met in order for any peace talks to take place.

It is thought that this sudden turnaround came as the result of increased pressure from Washington. Russia had reportedly been open to sitting down, and General Mark Milley, the head of the US general staff, commented earlier this week that there would be an ‘opportunity’ for talks if the fighting was to drop off during winter.

Vladimir Putin has faced unprecedented criticism from the Russian media since the Russian forces announced their retreat from Kherson. Videos posted on social media today show Ukrainian troops entering the previously Russian-occupied city of Kherson and being welcomed as heroes by ecstatic locals.

DailyMail article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11417563/Putin-offered-surrender-terms-West-loses-control-Kherson.html?

Putin 'has been offered surrender terms by the West' as he loses control of Kherson - and 'his cronies have reacted positively because it allows them to stay in power and avoid criminal charges'

• Vladimir Putin has been offered surrender terms by Ukraine and allies, a prominent Russian academic said 
  • Plan would see Russia give up all territory in Ukraine except Crimea, which would become demilitarised zone 
  • In return, Putin and cronies would avoid war crimes prosecution and remain in power, Valery Solovey claimed
  • Details emerged as Russian troops fled Kherson, with Ukraine liberating the city after eight-month occupation
  • Putin's forces fled east across the Dnipro River, with Ukrainians painting a picture of a chaotic retreat, that saw Russian troops ditching their uniforms or drowning while trying to escape

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

Haven't seen this posted elsewhere, claims seem dubious and links to a referring DailyMail article.  So the West just fabricated an off-ramp for Putin?
https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/11/11/breaking-vladimir-putin-offered-surrender-terms-by-the-west-after-humiliating-kherson-loss/

DailyMail article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11417563/Putin-offered-surrender-terms-West-loses-control-Kherson.html?

Milley is weak and should have resigned after Afghanistan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillerEP said:

If I want to use my veteran benefits it has to be a Texas State school, so UT, aTm, Tech, North Texas, Houston, SHSU, etc.

SHSU is the Texas school that offers an online master's in history. I'm about halfway done with mine at Nebraska-Kearney taking two classes a semester while working full time. I have no plans to actually use the degree but it's been enlightening as fuck.  

Sadly the only school that offers the online PhD in history is Liberty and that doesn't really count.

• Hook 'Em 6

Saw a TikTok video of some retire us colonel called Doug McGregor. He claims that Putin is pulling out of Kherson only to get ready for a massive offensive to crush Ukraine and end the war. They will move once the ground freezes. I haven’t followed this thread lately. Credible?

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Saw a TikTok video of some retire us colonel called Doug McGregor. He claims that Putin is pulling out of Kherson only to get ready for a massive offensive to crush Ukraine and end the war. They will love once the ground freezes. I haven’t followed this thread lately. Credible?

No. He's been on RT multiple times and has been an apologist for Putin, and advocated appeasement of the Russians. He used to be good, but has gone crazy and illogical as he has aged, ala Mearsheimer.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Saw a TikTok video of some retire us colonel called Doug McGregor. He claims that Putin is pulling out of Kherson only to get ready for a massive offensive to crush Ukraine and end the war. They will move once the ground freezes. I haven’t followed this thread lately. Credible?

Nah, dude has gone crazy. He has been saying Russia is winning the whole time it is losing. He is a Russian mouth piece at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

As has been mentioned, McGregor has been on RT and Tucker as a shill for Putin. Not credible.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Yes.  The ground will freeze soon. 

The other stuff, not so much. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1