Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I like how non of his fan boys are questioning this.  I'm in Big Food and $400 at a lower tier store in America is about 3-4 full carts.  He has one half empty cart and he just says "$400!!!" and the fan boys just believe it.

seriously, this as well. I never manage to walk out of HEB without spending between 150-200, even if it was supposed to be me just getting half a dozen things. Rarely is my cart more than half full. It would take me at least two full fucking carts to buy $400 worth of shit, unless we're fucking playing supermarket sweep and I go straight for the Manuka Honey and expensive wine. 3 carts if I go for the garden hoses. 

Anyway, it's complete bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Tucker says that he didn’t ask about Navalny because Biden kills people, too. And he didn’t ask about freedom of speech because he got censored when Fox fired him.

He is the biggest cuck pussy in history.

"I've lived press restriction!"  Really?  Please tell me all the prisons you have been locked away in....what's that?  None?  Please tell me how many times agents of the US government have physically harmed/tried to kill you or a family member....what's that, also none?  These fucking pathetic simpering pussy-ass morons think that "social and market consequences" are "ZOMG, NO FREEDOM OF THE PRESS!"  No, you fucking gutless, spineless, pathetic TV-dinner heir, "no freedom of the press" is when the government takes action against the media.  You know, that thing YOUR FUCKING ORANGE GOD HAS ACTUALLY PROMISED TO DO IF HE IS ELECTED AGAIN.

As for "every leader kills people," FFS.  You are crying like a little bitch about the idea that the current administration in the US is utilizing the fucking rule of law to subject Donald Trump to the criminal process, with every bit of due process afforded to every other criminal defendant in this country, and then some.....while you slobber the knob of someone who just fucking KILLED his chief political rival.  Let's be fucking clear, you frat-haired, khaki-cunted cockweasel, you are JUST FINE with leaders fucking MURDERING their rivals.....so long as the leader doing the killing is a guy you like.  You have no principles, just bruised knees and a cum-stained chin.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

seriously, this as well. I never manage to walk out of HEB without spending between 150-200, even if it was supposed to be me just getting half a dozen things. Rarely is my cart more than half full. It would take me at least two full fucking carts to buy $400 worth of shit, unless we're fucking playing supermarket sweep and I go straight for the Manuka Honey and expensive wine. 3 carts if I go for the garden hoses. 

Yeah, $400 to feed his crew for a week is ridiculous.  I can feed an entire family for $100.  Might not be great food but I can.  (Those fat $5 rotisserie chickens from either Sam's or Costco are gold.)  Mix in some spaghetti (also cheap) and throw in one good meal with some steak/beef/whatever.  Only way you'd drop $400 is by going to Whole Foods or Central Market.  He knows better but his followers are all useful idiots.

• Hook 'Em 2

I fucking hate him so much.  I’m thinking about people like Anna Politkovskaya, who was murdered as a birthday president for Putin. I’m thinking of Evan Gershkovich, rotting away in jail and Alsu Kurmasheva held in house arrest away from her family.  Real journalists, and this piece of excrement dares to compare himself to them. 

I hate what this is doing to me, but Ukraine and Russia and these people are radicalizing me against other Americans. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Just imagine this happening in Germany during the WW2 era. That generation would have treated this traitorous cunt like he should be but instead you have MAGATS that are slurping this shit up.

During WWII, yes, but just before WWII started.....counterpoint:

image.png.ace982354ac36a9cd58ebdfeedbc4ae4.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

35 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Just imagine this happening in Germany during the WW2 era. That generation would have treated this traitorous cunt like he should be but instead you have MAGATS that are slurping this shit up.

Not mine, but "Tuckyo Rose" and "Kremlin Karlson" both work.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I hate what this is doing to me, but Ukraine and Russia and these people are radicalizing me against other Americans. 

Welcome to the party, pal. We've got a lovely seat for you here on the ledge or, if you prefer, you can also lounge in our lanai.

Kidding, not kidding.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I fucking hate him so much.  I’m thinking about people like Anna Politkovskaya, who was murdered as a birthday president for Putin. I’m thinking of Evan Gershkovich, rotting away in jail and Alsu Kurmasheva held in house arrest away from her family.  Real journalists, and this piece of excrement dares to compare himself to them. 

Lets be clear, while it is an ingedient in this delightful fascist stew, but it is Americans that are radicalizing you against other Americans. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

If Biden was doing a fraction of what Tucker pretends he’s doing. Trump would be in a maximum security prison in Alaska, wouldn’t be on the ballot, and would be killed this October.  And Tucker would face a little trip out of an open window in a high-rise when he came back.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

You need to head straight for a cart of butterball turkeys and honey baked ham

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Tucker says that he didn’t ask about Navalny because Biden kills people, too. And he didn’t ask about freedom of speech because he got censored when Fox fired him.

This sorry ass motherfucker. He's the one that needs a dirt nap. Traitorous piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Yeah, $400 to feed his crew for a week is ridiculous.  I can feed an entire family for $100.  Might not be great food but I can.  (Those fat $5 rotisserie chickens from either Sam's or Costco are gold.)  Mix in some spaghetti (also cheap) and throw in one good meal with some steak/beef/whatever.  Only way you'd drop $400 is by going to Whole Foods or Central Market.  He knows better but his followers are all useful idiots.

Also, I recently shopped at HEB for a very big party we had at our home (100 people or so).  First cart was around $200, was full of meat, cheese, and other things that weren't the cheapest items in the store, but not the most expensive.  But I bought a LOT, like had an overflowing cart.  Second cart was similar in cost and size, and that was full of lots of beer, a more expensive item.  In other words, I spent around $400 on enough food and beer for 100+ people (and we had leftovers of both).  Tucker is a stupid, disingenuous, easily manipulated, lying piece of shit.  Shit, if he improved his character 1000%, he might be that -- today, he's much worse than that.  He is a fucking traitor working against American interests, providing aid and comfort to our enemies.

At this point, I am all but certain that Trump will indeed name him as his VP candidate.  And no, I'm not kidding even a little bit.

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Biden was doing a fraction of what Tucker pretends he’s doing. Trump would be in a maximum security prison in Alaska, wouldn’t be on the ballot, and would be killed this October.  And Tucker would face a little trip out of an open window in a high-rise when he came back.

any high rises in Maine?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It’s truly hilarious that a guy that grew up in La Jolla doesn’t think any American city is as nice as Moscow. I’d literally give a nut to be able to live in La Jolla. 

Best I can do is La Joya

242601440_220095796826002_12581550594381

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Let’s be clear, while it is an ingedient in this delightful fascist stew, but it is Americans that are radicalizing you against other Americans. 

Yes. This stupidity and hatred was there and people just needed it focused. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why the fuck doesn't he just stay there then and leave us the fuck alone? If we're going with leaders should be all powerful, I'd revoke his fucking citizenship and ban him from returning, ever.

Because the rubes are too poor for sustaining the grift 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, I recently shopped at HEB for a very big party we had at our home (100 people or so).  First cart was around $200, was full of meat, cheese, and other things that weren't the cheapest items in the store, but not the most expensive.  But I bought a LOT, like had an overflowing cart.  Second cart was similar in cost and size, and that was full of lots of beer, a more expensive item.  In other words, I spent around $400 on enough food and beer for 100+ people (and we had leftovers of both).  Tucker is a stupid, disingenuous, easily manipulated, lying piece of shit.  Shit, if he improved his character 1000%, he might be that -- today, he's much worse than that.  He is a fucking traitor working against American interests, providing aid and comfort to our enemies.

At this point, I am all but certain that Trump will indeed name him as his VP candidate.  And no, I'm not kidding even a little bit.

A party of 100 people, and you managed to feed, but more importantly provide alcohol to them, for less than $400? I'm praying that you had hundreds of dollars in wine and liquor at another store run. If not, you need new friends/colleagues/whatever. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

A party of 100 people, and you managed to feed, but more importantly provide alcohol to them, for less than $400? I'm praying that you had hundreds of dollars in wine and liquor at another store run. If not, you need new friends/colleagues/whatever. 

In some fairness to me, 1) a menu of frito pie and beer ain't that pricey, and 2) I already had a fair amount of beer, so just had to supplement it.  We also made spiced cider with rum (wife bought the rum) and as for wine, enough people bring wine that we just serve that.  It's not a fancy shindig by any stretch of the imagination.  Also, we have now reached an age where the number of heavy drinkers is significantly diminished.  Most people just have a drink or two, a lot of people didn't even drink booze (so we had some sparkling water laid in as well, I don't know how much that cost as the wife bought it).  And the wife bought s'more supplies, don't know how much they were, but that's kinda an extra treat, and not that pricey.  Maybe $500-$700 in consumables, all-in.  It's a lot of folks favorite party of the year, because it's strictly for the hell of it, and it's super casual and low key.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, safe sex said:

How is having 100 people at your home in any way casual? What a fucking nightmare of a situation for me hahaha.

We've got a nice-sized house.  And multiple decks/patios.  We had fires going, multiple drink stations, and yeah - we hire a couple of staff people to run the show, because we couldn't socialize if we had to be in charge of replenishing food and beverages.  It's good to get a bunch of people together from different circles and have them socialize and cross-pollinate and whatnot.  New friendships and even new romances have started at this party in the past.  It's just a damned good time.

Of course, then I went downstairs at the end, where we have a nice patio setup and fireplace, and one of my old fraternity brothers is 3/4 drunk, holding court and telling outrageous stories about me (mostly true) to one of my clients.  Thankfully, the client thought the stories were hilarious (they were).  So, it all worked out.

But yeah....it's a lot for the intorverts.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Plus he didn’t include the cost of ~150 condoms. 

Gotta get the variety pack, to keep things festive.

Condoms-Assorted-Variety-Pack-100-count-

Do you have any idea how big a bowl we needed for all those car keys?

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I always thought he was crafty and played stupid to the rubes.  After watching some of these videos, I'm starting to wonder if he's legitimately stupid.  It's hard to play as stupid as he's acting right now.  "Look at this shopping cart!!!"  

• Hook 'Em 2

In some fairness to me, 1) a menu of frito pie and beer ain't that pricey, and 2) I already had a fair amount of beer, so just had to supplement it.  We also made spiced cider with rum (wife bought the rum) and as for wine, enough people bring wine that we just serve that.  It's not a fancy shindig by any stretch of the imagination.  Also, we have now reached an age where the number of heavy drinkers is significantly diminished.  Most people just have a drink or two, a lot of people didn't even drink booze (so we had some sparkling water laid in as well, I don't know how much that cost as the wife bought it).  And the wife bought s'more supplies, don't know how much they were, but that's kinda an extra treat, and not that pricey.  Maybe $500-$700 in consumables, all-in.  It's a lot of folks favorite party of the year, because it's strictly for the hell of it, and it's super casual and low key.

sarcastic-face-mocking.gif

• Haha 2

We've got a nice-sized house.  And multiple decks/patios.  We had fires going, multiple drink stations, and yeah - we hire a couple of staff people to run the show, because we couldn't socialize if we had to be in charge of replenishing food and beverages.  It's good to get a bunch of people together from different circles and have them socialize and cross-pollinate and whatnot.  New friendships and even new romances have started at this party in the past.  It's just a damned good time.

Of course, then I went downstairs at the end, where we have a nice patio setup and fireplace, and one of my old fraternity brothers is 3/4 drunk, holding court and telling outrageous stories about me (mostly true) to one of my clients.  Thankfully, the client thought the stories were hilarious (they were).  So, it all worked out.

But yeah....it's a lot for the intorverts.

And that's how you do a Surly 1% humblebrag

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

unless we're fucking playing supermarket sweep and I go straight for the Manuka Honey and expensive wine.

My strategy was always briskets and the medicine aisle.  10 bottles each of expensive meds adds up and you can get them in the cart quickly.