Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, lemonlime said:

They're shaking down the country.  Giving themselves huge tax cuts, with some crumbs for ordinary people, while cutting spending on healthcare, education, the environment, cancer research, and so on.  Meanwhile they're upping spending that goes to their military contractor cronies, see Erik Prince,, while trump pockets all the emoluments.

That's MAGAing, bruh.

3 hours ago, horn4life said:

I just don't know why Trump hates America, and Baseball, and perhaps even hot dogs!  

It's the perfect time to see President Trump ready himself and throw out the first pitch to start off one of the games on the 2019 Major League baseball season.  Why won't Trump toss out the first Pitch?  It's been over two years?  Why don't those American's who know and love the President simply start a #tossthepitchtrump campaign.  I for one think it would be great to see an athlete that can play golf aswell as donald trump can, toss out the first pitch.

If ONLY!!! It would be awesome to somehow get Trump's own supporters to ask the President not to hate America's pastime.  For most President's throwing out the first pitch would be an Honor.  Why does Trump hate America, baseball, hot dogs and Apple Pie?

He's afraid a crowd would laugh like hell watching his small hands, obese body, wispy hair and low athletic ability try to toss a ball. Then, Sports Center, the News, and every media outlet worldwide maybe would replay it all day and night for the sheer folly.  And Obama would have pitched better. 

13 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

He's afraid a crowd would laugh like hell watching his small hands, obese body, wispy hair and low athletic ability try to toss a ball. Then, Sports Center, the News, and every media outlet worldwide maybe would replay it all day and night for the sheer folly.  And Obama would have pitched better. 

He'd adopt something like this.  And make it look as awkward as a pig on ice:

Baseball_1_Taft.jpg

4 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He is incapable of admitting fault in any way.  It's incredible.  He can't even admit that he misspoke for a second.

Yes, this specific example is small potatoes and a non-story, but it really is a perfect microcosm of everything wrong with the man.

Save time and words?  😂

I guess when you’ve hoarded all the best words, you want to save them sumbitches...

4 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Any other president or politician likely wouldn't even acknowledge the attention it was getting. 

They would’ve either forgotten it by now, or not cared.   

Maduro better not mock his hands, penis size, or weight, or we will be invading shortly.  Same for Lil’ Kim.  

The FAKE NEWS media made a mess of reporting my throw last night.  Did not see that catcher signaled for a pitch out but one that also goes 40 feet while I was on the mound.  Got Great Phone Calls from several players later saying it was a bullseye!  @SeanH reported on it FAIRLY AGAIN though!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

The FAKE NEWS media made a mess of reporting my throw last night.  Did not see that catcher signaled for a pitch out but one that also goes 40 feet while I was on the mound.  Got Great Phone Calls from several players later saying it was a bullseye!  @SeanH reported on it FAIRLY AGAIN though!

You missed where the Nats asked him if he’d like to start opening day.  

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Dat lefty backdoor cutter doe.

17 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hey, remember how y'all get pissed at me for saying "absolutely nothing matters" repeatedly?

Well, go ahead and get pissed at me again.

He could have run on a platform of 100% "OU SUCKS!," and then make a policy proposal to "TUCK FEXAS!," and his moronic fanbase would go along for the ride.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He could have run on a platform of 100% "OU SUCKS!," and then make a policy proposal to "TUCK FEXAS!," and his moronic fanbase would go along for the ride. 

Well his fanbase is made up of aggy so yeah that would go over really well with those troglodytes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hey, remember how y'all get pissed at me for saying "absolutely nothing matters" repeatedly?

My beef was not because you were wrong but by saying “absolutely nothing matters” repeatedly, it has a demoralizing/self fulfilling prophecy effect.  If you say it enough, it becomes true because that perception becomes the norm instead of the outlier. I have the same beef with the media.

Congrats on being right though I guess. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

My beef was not because you were wrong but because by saying “absolutely nothing matters” repeatedly has a demoralizing/self fulfilling prophecy effect.  If you say it enough, it becomes true because that perception becomes the norm instead of the outlier. 

Congrats on being right though I guess. 

I don't want to be right.  I'm just not stupid.  What's done is done.

I'm Stansfield, and we've just been handed the pin -- all we can do at this point is say "shit."

47 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

This is so fucking awesome.  He's bending over his base and fucking them with no  lube.  Of course, they will claim to enjoy it. 

It’s like he wants to help the Dems in 2020, and wants to erase whatever minuscule chances he had of winning back Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.  

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I don't want to be right.  I'm just not stupid.  What's done is done.

I'm Stansfield, and we've just been handed the pin -- all we can do at this point is say "shit."

What I find amazing is how the republicans can make the most insignificant shit “matter”. Like tan suit, her emails, or Pocahontas but any opposition to them is helpless because “nothing matters”.

The Democrats need to learn how to MAKE stuff matter. 

• Like 2

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What I find amazing is how the republicans can make the most insignificant shit “matter”. Like tan suit, her emails, or Pocahontas but any opposition to them is helpless because “nothing matters”.

The Democrats need to learn how to MAKE stuff matter. 

Suing is right with his post -- it matters to the non-Trumpkins.  But remember, in an authoritarian state, the opinions of those who are not members of The Party doesn't matter.  And what's being fashioned is a garden-variety authoritarian state.  

Trump's lies matter a great deal to you and me.  But to hell with you and me.  We aren't going to be allowed to win.  AND, on the off chance that we do, the energized Trumpkin cult won't stand for it.  Trumpism is a poison pill.  We've swallowed it.  Puking it back up at this point won't save us.  We chose our destruction.  Now, we get to experience it.  

6 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

He's not cutting my medicare or SS, he's cutting medicare and SS for the people who deserve to get their medicare and SS cut-- the cheats, the lazy, the illegals. You know, other people, who deserve it.

leopards eating faces party

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Suing is right with his post -- it matters to the non-Trumpkins.  But remember, in an authoritarian state, the opinions of those who are not members of The Party doesn't matter.  And what's being fashioned is a garden-variety authoritarian state.  

Trump's lies matter a great deal to you and me.  But to hell with you and me.  We aren't going to be allowed to win.  AND, on the off chance that we do, the energized Trumpkin cult won't stand for it.  Trumpism is a poison pill.  We've swallowed it.  Puking it back up at this point won't save us.  We chose our destruction.  Now, we get to experience it.  

The trumpkins aint gonna do jack shit except bitch on the internet, make everyone uncomfortable at Thanksgiving dinner, buy MS13 insurance and trumpy bears and yell at their own tv. 

Our military leaders hate trump. You can’t possibly run an authoritarian state without the backing of the country’s military leaders. So unless you think our generals, admirals, etc. have become full on trumpkins you’re completely wrong. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TornACL said:

He's such a small weak man that he actually thought it necessary to make a public response to the Tim Apple thing? JFC. 

He just wanted us to understand he has such a big a-brain that he automatically shortens/changes people's names. Only the smartest people do this.

so no one wants to talk about Trump cutting $845 billion from Medicare over the next 10 years? Or the jack up of military spending by $50 billion in one year? Instead focus on Tim Apple and other trivial crap. Talk about the money dudes, it's the most important thing by far. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Not only that, he lied about it for good measure.

He has a mental sickness/illness. He cannot help himself when it comes to lying.  He lives in an alternate universe. A lot of that may be advanced age or the fact that he’s over his head in this job. It’s way too big for him. 

9 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

He has a mental sickness/illness. He cannot help himself when it comes to lying.  He lives in an alternate universe. A lot of that may be advanced age or the fact that he’s over his head in this job. It’s way too big for him. 

My dad is a lot older than trump, and he's never told a lie.