Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Fuck these guys.  I hope if we get a real admin back in control that the EPA regulates the ever living fuck out of everything. 

• Like 4

I thought this was a fascinating read. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of both accounts, but I can absolutely see a town in Texas finding a way to keep Filter from playing due to a FB video where they bashed Trump.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/8501743/filter-richard-patrick-interview-el-paso-texas-concert-canceled-anti-trump-post-speaking-rock

17 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I thought this was a fascinating read. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of both accounts, but I can absolutely see a town in Texas finding a way to keep Filter from playing due to a FB video where they bashed Trump.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/8501743/filter-richard-patrick-interview-el-paso-texas-concert-canceled-anti-trump-post-speaking-rock

Thanks for posting. I honestly couldn't remember what Filter did and had to read their wikipedia article. I'd buy filter's version of events. And this quote is dead on:

“This country is so polarized. This isn’t the America that my family fought for. This is some guy trying to make a quick buck while he’s in the White House for a couple of years. Carl Bernstein said: 'It’s not the first time that half of America has hated a president, but it’s the first president that’s hated half of America.' 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

Stuff like this just makes me depressed. It’s persuasive and incontrovertible.  And yet it will have ZERO effect on 40% of the country, who have been given license to revel in stupidity and ignorance and to indulge their inner asshole.  

Trumpism is nothing more than hedonism for stupid assholes.

• Like 5

Same with Nielsen not knowing how many immigrant children are in govt custody. She undoubtedly knows, but maybe the number is too big to admit.

When asked Wednesday how many children are detained at the southern U.S. border, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said she didn’t have the number handy. When asked how many “special-interest aliens” are detained at the northern border vs. the southern border, she said she had to check and would follow up.

Nielsen apparently wasn’t prepared for these exchanges, but she was ready for semantic debates.

Near the start of Wednesday’s hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee, Nielsen repeated her past assurances that the separation of families at the border wasn’t, in fact, a policy. “It’s not a policy; it’s the law,” she said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/06/sir-theyre-not-cages-kirstjen-nielsen-walks-very-fine-line-family-separations/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fe9b719ae588

13 hours ago, Message Board User said:

If this stupid motherfucker doesn’t understand the Christians ARE the Romans, there is nothing that will get through his thick skull.  What a motherfucking idiot. 

Hey shithead, Jesus was a poor brown guy.  He was in a caravan of sorts.  The Romans could not possibly have been more like today’s Republicans.  Wake the fuck up.  

• Like 5

“Render unto Caesar” is likely the most abused snippet of scripture in modern times. It is used for the proposition that “whatever the government does, you need to go along with it quietly.”

By their logic, “render unto Caesar” means that Germans should have happily gone along with the government treatment of Jews: after all, it was the law. It’s the dumbest fucking logic, and the laziest, most wrongheaded prooftexting imaginable....so of course Falwell and the Trumpists do it.

When the history books are written in a few decades, Trump will surely be a villain. But “Christian leaders” like Falwell and Jeffers will go down as pure evil.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

If this stupid motherfucker doesn’t understand the Christians ARE the Romans, there is nothing that will get through his thick skull.  What a motherfucking idiot. 

Hey shithead, Jesus was a poor brown guy.  He was in a caravan of sorts.  The Romans could not possibly have been more like today’s Republicans.  Wake the fuck up.  

Revisionist history is an art perfected by the modern day GOP

13 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Cause the only thing more sacrilegious than an amoral president scrawling his name across a Bible is selling it for a handsome profit. 

Want to know how I know the seller and bidder haven't read it?  it's all hypocrisy.  Jesus cleansed the temple and tossed them all out.   Put a flag on the cover and the Bible in little letters at the bottom or back with Dotard's name scrawled across the face and he could sell them at his resorts and campaigns. If Banksy did this, it would be ironic.  But these morons wouldn't get it.

Edited by Mdhorn

On 3/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

Off to ebay to search for a genuine Donald Trump signed bible.

If they aren't there today, odds are they will be by the end of the week.

7 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

don't know if posted but happy bidding on eBay.

Donald-Trump-President-Autographed-Bible-RARE-In-Person-COA

Starts at $700.

YES.  My morning is complete.  Subplot:  was this Bible a treasured family heirloom passed down?  'Cause I can totally see some Gump selling off a Bible his grandmother owned.

[FOX&FRIENDS-HANNITY-MOUTHBREATHERS]This president can just make money for people just by signing his name![/FOX&FRIENDS-HANNITY-MOUTHBREATHERS]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

to the surly republicans : what's your response to Obama autographing a bible ?

You don't think you'll get an honest reply, do you? You know damn well what their response would've been. The same as if he'd signed a Quran. 

Their response to everything Obama did was outrage. That was a calculated political strategy. They were outraged by tan suits and spicy mustard. Hell, they were outraged when Michelle said kids should eat more vegetables, something my and every other white mom I've ever known has always said. But suddenly it's outrageous and Sarah Palin shows up at school handing out cookies. 

They have a tiny playbook and are completely predictable. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

So, Johnny Sack has been clear about his support for Trump.  

I found his thoughts about Charlie Strong (on that thread) to be like rain on your wedding day

Wait.  Are you telling me that Johnny Sack has revealed himself to be yet another completely hypoctical, Republican racist piece of garbage?  I AM SHOCKED

• Like 2
  • Haha 1