Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

40 minutes ago, retread said:

^ 'Conservative' talk radio and Fox had a huge role in training people's minds. R voters are like trained dogs that perk up their ears when they hear Israel Germany, MS-13 SS, boot straps jack boots, trickle down Mein Kampf, etc.

Fixed

Before heading to Alabama today he told the press he felt bad for Manafort and about how hard all this has been for him. Yes, let's have no compassion for people fleeing persecution in their country and who are willing to work for below minimum wage, but let's feel bad for someone who stole $55,000,000.00.

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Segments on NPR where they interview regular folks in Midwest about Trump drive me fucking crazy. “I don’t care about character, I care about my wallet.” 

More than likely, those people are hypocritical dipshits.

Wonder what they thought about Bill Clinton?

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Segments on NPR where they interview regular folks in Midwest about Trump drive me fucking crazy. “I don’t care about character, I care about my wallet.” “ Trump actually does what he said he would do unlike other politicians”.
What exactly positive has he done besides not tank a strong economy?
We are fucked.

May wanna double back on that economy bit.  Guy is terrible.  At everything.  Fuck him and his cult straight to hell.  

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

It's a combination of:

• racist mouthbreathers wanting to clap back at society for putting BARRACK HUSSEIN OBUMMER (he was black, you know) in office
  • russian active measures
  • a concerted effort by conservatives to muddy the water on every issue to prevent actual discourse (both sides, amirite) and inhibit public release of information
  • a president who truly does not give a fuck aside from retaining and gaining as much power and wealth as possible

We're well and truly fucked. Thanks boomers.

i think its a combination of two things:

1. the Republican/Conservative 40+ year war on everything Democrat. Demonizing the left as pure evil.  and

2. a President who does not care about norms, has no shame, and does not care about anything other than himself.

both of these factors had to exist for trump to do what he has done. 

• Like 2

He's signing BIBLES?  What the fuck?

I'm sorry, but I was brought up in the church -- Presbyterian, though, which is typically the most rational and least susceptible denomination -- and there is NO FUCKING WAY we would have had a Dick Nixon Bible-signing party.

Good lord this country is full of suckers.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Off to ebay to search for a genuine Donald Trump signed bible.

If they aren't there today, odds are they will be by the end of the week.

Dude, go get a free Bible down at your corner church, buy a Sharpie, and start selling!

Edited by jimmyjazz
typey
  • Like 1