Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

35 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I mean is a fatal stroke and/or heart attack too much to ask?  

Great timing for your post...just today, before morning rounds, they had CNN on at my librul outpost...as they’re reading Dotard tweets I look at the cardiologist next to me and ask ‘how hasn’t this asshole suffered a massive heart attack (MI) yet?’  Then, the neurologist to the other side of me asks ‘or a massive stroke?’  I wish we had an ID doctor to confirm that he at least has tertiary syphilis.  Instead, no answers.  He defies all that we know to be right.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In a couple of days the majority of the GOP will defend sending U.S. nuclear tech and sales to Saudi Arabia.  And they'll do it with a straight face.  Everyone will uncomfortably chuckle for a moment until they realize they are serious. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Chooky said:

In a couple of days the majority of the GOP will defend sending U.S. nuclear tech and sales to Saudi Arabia.  And they'll do it with a straight face.  Everyone will uncomfortably chuckle for a moment until they realize they are serious. 

I mean at this point we just need a foreign Diplomatic Post to be attacked and Trump to wear a Tan Suit and eat grey poupon.  

10 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Trump just claimed on camera that "the deficit is now coming down", where does that come from? 

Maybe he means the projected year-end deficit is coming down a little and now it'll only be the biggest in history by like 20%?

Many stats.  Very legal and very cool.

And my idiot Fox News parrot friend will hear that and think Trump is reducing the national debt.  Because he's fucking stupid.  And Fox News will state it vaguely.  Round and round we go.  Right down the fucking drain.

Edited by TexArcher

42 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Great timing for your post...just today, before morning rounds, they had CNN on at my librul outpost...as they’re reading Dotard tweets I look at the cardiologist next to me and ask ‘how hasn’t this asshole suffered a massive heart attack (MI) yet?’  Then, the neurologist to the other side of me asks ‘or a massive stroke?’  I wish we had an ID doctor to confirm that he at least has tertiary syphilis.  Instead, no answers.  He defies all that we know to be right.  

Sometimes the bad guys win, sometimes the good guys win.  There's Donald, and then there's

Image result for keith richards

1 hour ago, tucker said:

Have we passed the threshold for outright treason? 

I'm pretty sure Donald will make treason legal before any of his many commissions of treason ever goes to trial.

What do you mean the president doesn't make laws?  Yeah, well the president doesn't spend tax dollars, either, but there he is doing it for his wall.  What line can this man not cross?  

59 minutes ago, retread said:

Best deals.

What a dumbass.

So, they just ride out whatever time Trump has left, then resume testing. The MAGA asses can then proclaim "he kept us safe when he was in office". 

Hell, Trump probably will arrange for them to get nuclear secrets in the interim just to keep the quiet.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Probably won't happen, since Dems have the House.

But it was a smart move to put it under the Air Force (like Marines under the Navy), if it was going to happen.

But still don't think it's going to happen.

Eh, he'll just do another National Emergency and shuffle funds from the Coast Guard or something; that way he can say in 2020 that he "created and funded the Space Force, something no President has ever done".

The mouth breathers will eat that shit up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

What a dumbass.

So, they just ride out whatever time Trump has left, then resume testing. The MAGA asses can then proclaim "he kept us safe when he was in office". 

Hell, Trump probably will arrange for them to get nuclear secrets in the interim just to keep the quiet.

Kim can tell Trump to loosen sanctions and remove some troops from S. Korea or he'll test some missiles. Maybe sometime in 2020..."especially later in the summer."

Putin warns: Russia will target US with new weapons if it deploys missiles to Europe

Russian President Vladimir Putin, speaking during his state-of-the-nation address Wednesday, warned that Russia will aim new hypersonic missiles at the U.S. should it deploy new intermediate-range missiles in Europe.

The announcement follows the U.S.’ recent withdrawal from a key arms control pact. During his address, Putin rejected the U.S.’ claim that its withdrawal from the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces treaty was prompted by Russian violations of the pact. He charged that the U.S. made false accusations against Russia to justify its decision to opt out of the pact.

But he also criticized what he described as the "destructive" U.S. policy of targeting Russia with sanctions.

Speaking before lawmakers in the Russian capital, Putin added that the other weapons, which he announced last year, including the nuclear-powered Burevestnik cruise missile and the Poseidon nuclear-powered underwater drone, have been undergoing tests successfully.

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

Putin warns: Russia will target US with new weapons if it deploys missiles to Europe

Russian President Vladimir Putin, speaking during his state-of-the-nation address Wednesday, warned that Russia will aim new hypersonic missiles at the U.S. should it deploy new intermediate-range missiles in Europe. 

No big deal... 

spaceforce3.gif?auto=format&fit=max&w=15

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

Well that pretty much confirms that last night's NYT article is exactly on point. 

This is from last month and may have already been posted in here, but this part is spot on

His lies, though, are more elemental. They are never anything more than the opposite of truth. If Trump keeps insisting that he’s not being investigated for his relationship to Russia in gratuitous and unconvincing ways, it’s not because he’s trying to leverage some advanced placement Dealpoint or exploit some hidden businessman’s trick or angle. It’s because he’s literally fucking being investigated for his relationship with Russia and because he very much wants people to think he’s not, and because that’s honestly the best he can do because his brain is an old donut bobbing around in a toilet.

Trump is so relentlessly dishonest and so plainly diminished and so sorely overmatched that, at this point, he can only be taken at his word. This isn’t to say that you should believe what he’s saying, although you surely don’t need me to tell you that. It just means that what he does, from here until whenever his helicopter leaves the White House lawn for the last time, will never be anything but what it appears to be.

If he appears to be confronting an emerging truth that makes him look bad with a flailing childish insistence that Actually The Opposite Is True, it’s because he is.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

so one of the reporters was just on cnn.  he said they contacted the white house numerous times with a summary of the story for comment. 

so there's no doubt that his tweet heavy weekend was influenced by foreknowledge of this story.

what a massive fail of a presidency. this guy really sucks.