Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy

I've always wondered . . . does "sexually" modify "greedy" here or what?  I mean, am I going to hell for being SEXUALLY greedy?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The problem is that if Mueller's report contains information so damning to the president that the Republicans in congress should have no choice but to impeach, that Trump knowingly and willfully engaged in a criminal conspiracy with Putin to influence the election in exchange for the lifting of sanctions on Russia, new AG William Barr won't let the report see the light of day. When the report gets buried, we'll know that Trump is a traitor and should hang. 

Can't the House subpoena the report and make it public?  I just don't see any way the report gets buried, whatever Burr does.  Even if it can't be due to "Executive Privilige" I have to imagine the full shebang has other outlets already put in place to be released.

We'll see it one way or another, but the traitors will claim it's doctored or some same shit if it's not official through the OSC or Congress.

Good times.

Just now, Mach 1 said:

Can't the House subpoena the report and make it public?  I just don't see any way the report gets buried, whatever Burr does.  Even if it can't be due to "Executive Privilige" I have to imagine the full shebang has other outlets already put in place to be released.

We'll see it one way or another, but the traitors will claim it's doctored or some same shit if it's not official through the OSC or Congress.

Good times.

Adam Schiff said they can try but if the AG refuses and the Supreme Court rules to protect the criminal conspiracy then we're basically fucked. 

Mueller is a straight shooter that follows the rule of law, so I'd expect him to follow the rules associated with the OSC.  He's also a veteran and ex FBI director that, I assume, cares about the Constitution and the future of this country.  

The report will be seen by the public someway, somehow.  Now it might be redacted in parts, to keep our pets' heads from falling off, but the main gist of the facts I believe will not, and cannot, be buried.

I'll take the naive banner if it wasn't Mueller, but it is, so I'll go with we'll know most everything regardless of what the traitoreous R's try to do.

7 minutes ago, Mach 1 said:

Mueller is a straight shooter that follows the rule of law, so I'd expect him to follow the rules associated with the OSC.  He's also a veteran and ex FBI director that, I assume, cares about the Constitution and the future of this country.  

The report will be seen by the public someway, somehow.  Now it might be redacted in parts, to keep our pets' heads from falling off, but the main gist of the facts I believe will not, and cannot, be buried.

I'll take the naive banner if it wasn't Mueller, but it is, so I'll go with we'll know most everything regardless of what the traitoreous R's try to do.

Mueller still works for the DoJ and a Trump-appointed stooge is now in charge. We may not hear the truth until Trump is out of office and a Democrat is president. 

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Absolutely.  If he knew he had done nothing wrong he’d shut up about it.  

Hell. If he knew he had done nothing wrong, and if he was the alpha male he pretends to be, I think he would be challenging Mueller on twitter to bring he and his family in, and he would have answered Mueller’s questions in person almost immediately (rather than try and avoid it), and would have bragged about it. 

There’s a general assumption that a Mueller report will be primarily about crimes and who or what to prosecute.  But the prosecutions are clearly ongoing, and based on Mueller a few days ago revealing he’s got the hard evidence of Stone coordinating with RUS military intelligence for the Trump campaign, it’s clear Mueller is sitting on a LOT more hard evidence.

As opposed to outlining a rationale for prison for perps, I’d like to think the Mueller report will instead be a structured, well defined roadmap of what happened with a goal that Congress and other systems of govt can plainly see what major actions need to be taken to help prevent this from ever happening again.  Putting people behind bars is the easy part.

8 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

This type might be the worst of all.

Lifelong Republicans who claim they knew how bad the President could be, but went along because of Team R and the prospect of what that would bring.

People who simply were reckless with this country. I'll never understand it. Never.

2 minutes ago, Bookman said:

People who simply were reckless with this country. I'll never understand it. Never.

It’s like the single issue pro lifers that would vote for literally Hitler as long as he promised to overturn Roe vs Wade.  

We can thank the religious grifters for the vast majority of them. 

• Like 1

But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy
I've always wondered . . . does "sexually" modify "greedy" here or what?  I mean, am I going to hell for being SEXUALLY greedy?

Post nudes of your wife. Don’t be sexually greedy, bro.

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Where have you got the notion that they give a shit about being caught in their lies? How many dick sucking preachers rant against homosexuals?

Wait, Father O'Leary told me that he was performing an exorcism because Satan hides inside the penis of young boys to tempt them.

Oh shit.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Dallas pastor: Christians who don't like Trump are morons, like Christians in Nazi Germany.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-pastor-robet-jeffress-says-anti-trump-christians-are-morons-11561290

If only Wulaw were still around.  He could tell us again how principled evangelicals are.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

This type might be the worst of all.

Lifelong Republicans who claim they knew how bad the President could be, but went along because of Team R and the prospect of what that would bring.

Actually that's half of the issue with them.

The other half is that they were indoctrinated from birth to believe that they were the "mature, responsible, professional, adult" people (think Alex P. Keaton on a large national scale), and they've been anything but that since no later than Clinton's 1992 election, and they've gotten exponentially worse ever since. No "mature, responsible, professional, adult" person views politics within the prism of "this is basically a team sport, and we like the red team no matter what."

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 1

More than a third of Americans say that poor leadership is the greatest problem facing America, the highest percentage ever recorded to say so, according to a poll released Monday.

Gallup poll released on Presidents Day found that 35 percent of Americans say that poor leadership ranks as the most important problem in the country, edging out immigration or gun violence.

The percentage is the highest ever recorded by Gallup and is a two-point increase from the previous record set in 2013 during that year's government shutdown. The number has been steadily increasing since President Trump took office in 2017, the pollsters noted, and ranked as Americans' top concern all but two months last year.

Much of the increase has been among Republicans, where Gallup says there was a 14-percent increase in the frequency of mentioning the government as the most important problem facing the U.S.

Both parties are about equally as likely now to name the government as America's top issue, according to the poll, while independents were slightly less likely to name it as their top issue. 31 percent of independents named government as the most pressing issue facing the U.S., compared to 37 percent of Democrats and 36 percent of Republicans.

Gallup's poll contacted 1,016 adults living in all 50 U.S. states and Washington D.C. for the poll, for which the margin of error is plus or minus 4 percentage points.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/430443-record-number-cite-poor-leadership-as-uss-greatest-problem-poll

5 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

I wonder what Jeffress will say when Trump's cover up of past abortions goes public. 

King David was a murderer and a man after God’s own heart. Trump is our king David.

50 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s like the single issue pro lifers that would vote for literally Hitler as long as he promised to overturn Roe vs Wade.  

We can thank the religious grifters for the vast majority of them. 

The shift on abortion has been pretty amazing. It’s always been polarizing, but it seems more binary and less nuanced than it used to be. The people who benefit from this polarization, politicians and activists, have boxed the issue into a corner. Party affiliation = abortion position = religious affiliation. It’s the worst kind of identity politics.

At the same time, there seems to be less and less of a place in the world for the pro-life Democrat.  It seems like there used to be a stronger influence of pro-life, social gospel oriented Catholics in the Democratic Party. Now thoughtful Catholics and other pro-life Christians  have to choose between two morally incompatible positions. Abortion is winning out as the primary driver of votes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 6th Street said:

Damn he's been sitting around watching Fox News for hours

It’s a challenge to take a step back and realize that between last night and this morning, he’s become completely unglued.

It’s weird how for the most part people are going about their usual day while the POTUS’ disorderly panic over investigation into his criminality is on full display.

His crazy usually imminently precedes bad news, so what’s afoot to kick off this week could be something special.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

It’s a challenge to take a step back and realize that between last night and this morning, he’s become completely unglued.

It’s weird how for the most part people are going about their usual day while the POTUS’ disorderly panic over investigation into his criminality is on full display.

His crazy usually imminently precedes bad news, so what’s afoot to kick off this week could be something special.

This week’s schedule of related court appearances/hearings is oddly blank. 

If something big is about to break, it will likely be from journalists. 

Or Mueller drops some new indictments.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

All just my stupid fucking opinion, but it seems like the conservative street is getting primed for the President to take action.  Just like they were primed before the declaration of a national emergency.  I am guessing it will be a purge within the justice department and/or an attempt to short circuit Mueller's investigation.  McCabe's "coup" is the justification, and the groundwork was laid with the NYT oped last year about the "steady state resistance" opposing Trump within the government.  A soft purge within the GOP also seems likely.  Anyone who would oppose Trump's attempt to subvert congress' constitutional authority to control the purse and be a check against a rogue President driving the country into the shitter will be pressured to resign or be primaried in the next election.  This "national emergency" and whatever is about to come down is in effect a test.  A test of who in the GOP will be a team player in the attempt to secure an ultimate conservative victory for control of America by any means necessary.

The next two years may prove to be the most important in our nation's history.   Certainly they are the most important of my lifetime to date.  The stakes could not be higher.

Some people here talk about Trump being a stupid wannabe authoritarian and that he could be much more dangerous.  While that may be true, he doesn't need to be smart, cunning or brave to make America an authoritarian state -- only smarter, more cunning and brave than Republican senators that are in the position to check how much power gets centralized into the Presidency.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Goredho said:

All just my stupid fucking opinion, but it seems like the conservative street is getting primed for the President to take action.  Just like they were primed before the declaration of a national emergency.  I am guessing it will be a purge within the justice department and/or an attempt to short circuit Mueller's investigation.  McCabe's "coup" is the justification, and the groundwork was laid with the NYT oped last year about the "steady state resistance" opposing Trump within the government.  A soft purge within the GOP also seems likely.  Anyone who would oppose Trump's attempt to subvert congress' constitutional authority to control the purse and be a check against a rogue President driving the country into the shitter will be pressured to resign or be primaried in the next election.  This "national emergency" and whatever is about to come down is in effect a test.  A test of who in the GOP will be a team player in the attempt to secure an ultimate conservative victory for control of America by any means necessary.

The next two years may prove to be the most important in our nation's history.   Certainly they are the most important of my lifetime to date.  The stakes could not be higher.

Some people here talk about Trump being a stupid wannabe authoritarian and that he could be much more dangerous.  While that may be true, he doesn't need to be smart, cunning or brave to make America an authoritarian state -- only smarter, more cunning and brave than Republican senators that are in the position to check how much power gets centralized into the Presidency.

The right wing propaganda machines are kicked into high gear right now.  I know it feels like that all the time but they’re really focused on the Russia investigation and protecting the president.

Never mind Ralph Northam, Venezuela, Iran or the dozen other storylines that could distract from this shit. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The right wing propaganda machines are kicked into high gear right now.  I know it feels like that all the time but they’re really focused on the Russia investigation and protecting the president.

Never mind Ralph Northam, Venezuela, Iran or the dozen other storylines that could distract from this shit. 

That's the other aspect of Trump being too stupid to make America an authoritarian state.  Its not just Trump working towards these ends.  It is hard-right members of the party, the conservative media, evangelical leaders, etc...  There is a coordinated effort by something bigger than Trump to prime the conservative street for the President to assume much greater authority than anyone ever envisioned and certainly beyond what would be healthy for a democratic republic.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Hilarious. Trump nominated Sessions, Rosenstein, McCabe etc..... In the face of all the evidence arrayed against him, the best argument Trump can come up with is that he personally filled the FBI and the DOJ with criminals. 

Brah can’t you see, the liberal and highly conflicted “Deep State” has been out to get Trump from the very beginning.  That’s why they spied on him while he was running for President and tried to rig the election for Hillary by prematurely closing their public investigation on her two days before the election.  But their master plan was far more insidious because they allowed Trump to be president and stack the courts all so they could orchestrate a coup that didn’t work by people Trump was tricked into appointing.

Very unfair.

DzpkvdFVsAA0lnu?format=jpg&name=large

/complete bullshit

“I don’t care, I believe Putin.”

-Donald J. TR☭MP

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Happy President’s Day you filthy animals. 

Indeed. It's a great day to reflect on our 44 previous presidents who weren't fucking traitors and how we can get ourselves out of this current mess while also keeping the Republic intact.

• Like 6

Happy Presidents Day assholes. 

Don't hang your head down too low today. The current shitshow has been in the oven for some time. And it won't just magically go away anytime soon. However, there will be a day when we get some more principled fucks in office to show the rest of the slackjawed yokels what leadership looks like. They need to be redirected to the good side. Ignore me snapping. 

No nuke emergencies are the best kind of emergencies. 

• Like 2