Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Since this seems to be the most active thread, I thought y’all would like to know we might finally be rid of ADHD/sugar/LOLOLOLOLOLOL/Eminence Front and all his other personalities.

From immamac in the banning thread -

K, cloak room is gonna be like I'd pee in her butt now. There's no reason for new registered users to talk politics.
100 posts and 50 rep minimum to post in CR. Existing members will be grandfathered.

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Since this seems to be the most active thread, I thought y’all would like to know we might finally be rid of ADHD/sugar/LOLOLOLOLOLOL/Eminence Front and all his other personalities.

Hallelujah.  That dude is extremely weird. 

25 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Welp, this forum just got protection from insurgent trolls in 2020.  Maybe that was ADHD’s goal all along?  To expose the vulnerabilities to inspire action?

Worked pretty well if you ask me. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Welp, this forum just got protection from insurgent trolls in 2020.  Maybe that was ADHD’s goal all along?  Too expose the vulnerabilities to inspire action?

Worked pretty well if you ask me. 

no, he has no goal. he's a fucking lunatic.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

no, he has no goal. he's a fucking lunatic.

I know but I can’t help but look at his tactics and the consequences ultimately being a benefit to the forum long term.  

And he will be back eventually. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

And there it is. Newt Gingrich 101. Deny, dissemble, delay then claim it's old news.

Sadly, it usually works. 

See that dust on the horizon? The murderin' killers from south of the wall are comin' to get ya!

I'd like to thank Rush, Newt, Lee Atwater, Roger Ailes, Roger Stone and Rupert Murdoch for transforming my country into their wet dream of a vomit-consuming, raging mob of malice.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

And there it is. Newt Gingrich 101. Deny, dissemble, delay then claim it's old news.

Sadly, it usually works.  

Yep. How many times has Nielsen testified so far without having basic stats re: immigrants, detentions, deaths, etc.? 

Nothing matters. Delay, delay, delay to outlast the current news cycle.

18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Sadly, it usually works. 

See that dust on the horizon? The murderin' killers from south of the wall are comin' to get ya!

I'd like to thank Rush, Newt, Lee Atwater, Roger Ailes, Roger Stone and Rupert Murdoch for transforming my country into their wet dream of a vomit-consuming, raging mob of malice.

It's not working this time. It works with the base, but that's not enough.

On 3/29/2019 at 7:24 PM, 'stache said:

It’s all an inside joke. Nobody is this stupid. They love that “the libs” are all pissed off. They know it’s all dumb bullshit. They have a good laugh about it over Busch Lights.

On 3/29/2019 at 9:12 PM, David Dennison said:

They know their base.

Yeah, but they're not literally so stupid that they think their TV would turn off if the wind stops blowing. It's a group troll. They hear "the libs" going crazy and have a big laugh like "those lib tards are all losing their shit TROLLOLOOLOOLL!!!"  63 million of these fucking people.

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Sadly, it usually works. 

Rush - Still on top

Newt - Washed up Fox News bot

Lee Atwater - Dead & disgraced; repented, but only after a brain tumor was killing him

Roger Ailes - Dead & disgraced

Roger Stone - Going to jail

Rupert Murdoch - Still rich and powerful AF

The arc of the moral universe is long....

• Like 1

Money is no object where AF1 is concerned. Cost cutting is for those F35s that will be flown by the soldiers he pretends to love.

32 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Had to add the solid gold shitters that he is used to.  Fine print in the contract probably says Trump takes them with him when he's no longer President too.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Yeah, but they're not literally so stupid that they think their TV would turn off if the wind stops blowing. It's a group troll. They hear "the libs" going crazy and have a big laugh like "those lib tards are all losing their shit TROLLOLOOLOOLL!!!"  63 million of these fucking people.

Wait, April 1st or not, do you actually think a significant portion of Trump's base knows that he's full of shit about losing power when the wind stops blowing, because they know about energy storage?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wait, April 1st or not, do you actually think a significant portion of Trump's base knows that he's full of shit about losing power when the wind stops blowing, because they know about energy storage?

I was gonna let this go earlier, but yeah, I'd like an answer here too.

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's not about the complexities of energy storage. I don't think any human being (at least one in a first world country) believes this is a meaningful or factual statement:

"And if it doesn't blow, you can forget about television for that night. 'Darling, I want to watch television.' 'I'm sorry! The wind isn't blowing.'"

Edited by 'stache

8 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It's not about the complexities of energy storage. I don't think any human being (at least one in a first world country) believes this is a meaningful or factual statement:

"And if it doesn't blow, you can forget about television for that night. 'Darling, I want to watch television.' 'I'm sorry! The wind isn't blowing.'"

I'd be willing to bet the majority of his supporters believe EXACTLY THAT.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'd be willing to bet the majority of his supporters believe EXACTLY THAT.

I think they'll tell you that, to get you riled up. Because troll. That's the entirety of his appeal to them. I'm thoroughly convinced of it.

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I think they'll tell you that, to get you riled up. Because troll. That's the entirety of his appeal to them. I'm thoroughly convinced of it.

When Trump or his base say something ignorant, it's not because they're ignorant, they are just trolling you. If they say something smart, it's because they're smart. 

It's like if Texas beats Georgia, it's because Georgia wasn't trying, If Georgia beats Texas, it's because they are better. 

It's a great philosophy. As long as it's applied to you, you're infallible. 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

When Trump or his base say something ignorant, it's not because they're ignorant, they are just trolling you. If they say something smart, it's because they're smart. 

It's like if Texas beats Georgia, it's because Georgia wasn't trying, If Georgia beats Texas, it's because they are better. 

It's a great philosophy. As long as it's applied to you, you're infallible. 

This.

It is a false narrative.

Most Trumpkins seem stupid because most Trumpkins are stupid.  Occam's razor and shit.

• Like 3

Just now, retread said:

So, they won't be covered.

Yep.  That's gonna be the ruse.   "Insurance even if you have a pre-existing condition" will be the mantra.  They won't tell you that the actual pre-existing condition won't be covered.

Bad heart?  Sure, you can get our insurance, even with your bum ticker*

*heart conditions will not be covered by your plan