Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Oh, we are getting violence, either way.  That message is being made clear tonight. 

I don't know about that, but winning the popular vote by 5 million and losing the election by one electoral vote to re-elect the worst president in American history should do it. 

Edited by David Dennison

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

I don't know about that, but winning the popular vote by 5 million and losing the election by one electoral vote to re-elect the worst president in American should do it. 

Trump is preparing his supporters to defend him if he loses.   I’m sure they’re all very stable people, especially after another 18 months of this shit.  

56 minutes ago, bolverk said:

There's a certain poetic symmetry to this con man giving a speech at a place named after Amway.

On ode to Donald limerick.

There once was a man-child named Donald.

He got hit by a meteor.

THE END

Edited by UpperWestside

8 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

he won't.  even after he gets crushed.  and it'll be amazing to watch.

I can't wait to watch this assclown board the first plane to Moscow the day after he loses in 2020. No way that coward stays in the country knowing that New York will have its full arsenal of attorneys ready to take him on in court on charges that will not only take whatever remaining money he has, but will nail him on charges that result in jail time.

That fat fucking dementia-riddled bitch will live out his days thousands of miles away knowing that his life truly does not matter and that he is a failure. Should be fun theatre watching his army of power scooter followers try to defend him while he is living in some shithole in Vladivostok.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Facemask said:

You guys are funny, in a pathetically hilarious way that losers are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder about Trump voters and don't get to talk to them much.  My current big question:  Have you ever taken a civics class?  Like in high school?   If so, did you pass?

31 minutes ago, Facemask said:

You guys are funny, in a pathetically hilarious way that losers are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mr. President, get off the internet and get some sleep.  You look like shit.  And mix in a salad once in a while.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

If it sounds like an aggrieved fifth grader, it's all Donald.

I've been in NYC for a week. My rental was left on the NY Sports station so I've had a chance to hear the aggrieved monologues of NY sports radio guys. The two I've heard both sound like Donald Trump. Not in their voice, like an impression a la Baldwin, but in the delivery. Pauses. Kinda repeating the same thing but in different ways. Lots of starts. And Stops. Nicknames. Lame humor. Crass. It's all right there I guess and being someone not from the Northeast it was just foreign to me, but Trump is a typical blowhard NYer. Yuck.

• Like 1