Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

It's just soccer. I hear some people call it football, but it's not real football, it's just soccer. Plus it's girls, who wants to wanch a bunch of low iq ugly women that look nothing like my beautiful daughter Ivanka, that's a real woman. That's something you desire, I mean can't you just imagine? I know I can, but not those soccer girls. Plus I hear their ratings are horrible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

It's just soccer. I hear some people call it football, but it's not real football, it's just soccer. Plus it's girls, who wants to wanch a bunch of low iq ugly women that look nothing like my beautiful daughter Ivanka, that's a real woman. That's something you desire, I mean can't you just imagine? I know I can, but not those soccer girls. Plus I hear their ratings are horrible.

You can have Ivanka.  I'll take Alex Morgan, thank you.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

I think Carter did an interview w/Playboy and admitted to "lusting in his mind". Last century that stuff didn't go over well.

Lusting in his heart. Every man does it every day. Carter was just being honest. 

He's easily the most genuinely Christian president in my lifetime. Probably in history. 

• Like 5

I'm a man, I'm 40. I was talking to my coworker who is 46 and he said pretty much that. The spectre of Carter was way more than the reality ever was. From what I can tell he was a great man and maybe a weak president, but I would take his next-to-dead ass over what he currently have any day.

Your friend was 5-9 through his term, FWIW

23 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

75? Why not 100%

which poll is he even talking about?

i'm pretty sure i heard 54% earlier today, in the context of: "~68% of americans say the economy is strong, and of those people, 54% approve of the job trump is doing."  and the only reason i heard it, is because when the numbers were similar for bush and obama, that number was closer to 75-80% approval.  if he's using that number, that's hilarious (and fitting) because it was only talked about because of how historically low it is.

(i can't remember if the 68% number is accurate, i wasn't really paying attn, but i remember 54%)

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Lusting in his heart. Every man does it every day. Carter was just being honest. 

He's easily the most genuinely Christian president in my lifetime. Probably in history. 

Not to thread jack but this is one of the most insightful pieces I’ve read on Carter and why it turned out the way it did politically.

https://millercenter.org/president/carter/domestic-affairs

• Like 2