Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

nope, see the government shut down thread.
he's said he is going to sign the bill, then declare a national emergency. mitch said that he would support the president in declaring a national emergency, which is a reversal for mcconnell.

So the GOP caused this national emergency when they owned all three branches of government the last two years.
  • Like 1

the trumpster claims 35,000 attended his el paso pep rally.  the el paso fire dept says the venue seats 6,500.    what an idiot.  then he says 200-300 were at beto's rally, and the real number was closer to 3,000.  what kind of psycopath lies as blatantly as this guy? he's like a little, insecure kid that makes up shit so the cool, popular kids will let him join their clique.  the imbeciles that voted for this imbecile should be tarred and feathered.  he's a complete joke. 

he's made us worse off globally than we were 2 years ago. no world leader takes him seriously.  now his nationalist party principles have made the economy hum.  but at what price?  he's stripped environmental regulations, stripped banking regulations, all for the love of a buck.  we are worse off now than 2 yrs ago.  when the dems took over the house this year, i was deadset against any impeachment efforts, but the longer this idiot is in the white house the more damage he does.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

the trumpster claims 35,000 attended his el paso pep rally.  the el paso fire dept says the venue seats 6,500.    what an idiot.  then he says 200-300 were at beto's rally, and the real number was closer to 3,000.  what kind of psycopath lies as blatantly as this guy? he's like a little, insecure kid that makes up shit so the cool, popular kids will let him join their clique.  the imbeciles that voted for this imbecile should be tarred and feathered.  he's a complete joke. 

he's made us worse off globally than we were 2 years ago. no world leader takes him seriously.  now his nationalist party principles have made the economy hum.  but at what price?  he's stripped environmental regulations, stripped banking regulations, all for the love of a buck.  we are worse off now than 2 yrs ago.  when the dems took over the house this year, i was deadset against any impeachment efforts, but the longer this idiot is in the white house the more damage he does.  

Pathological lying has gotten him this far.  Why stop now?

• Like 1

What is now nearly mind boggling to me is that McConnell has been willing to become another Ryan, Boehner...a complete gutless wonder.  Apparently getting a couple conservative judges is worth spedning the country needlessly into oblivion, allowing criminality in the executive branch to routinely go unchecked, and now the power of the purse is being seeded to Donald J. Trump  to set precedent of President's doing anything they want. HEll no need to negotiate any budget BS anymore, just declare a national emergency.

Remember when people actually believed elected Republican's in the House and Senate actually deep down would ultimately put the country first?  Hell I even thought that would be the case to be honest.  Now the GOP elected whores simply have a big time pimp.  Promising everything, and delivering nothing. Thank God Trump inheritied the healthiest and most robust economy of any incoming President in our lifetimes.  ... thanks Obama...;-(

2 minutes ago, horn4life said:

What is now nearly mind boggling to me is that McConnell has been willing to become another Ryan, Boehner...a complete gutless wonder.  Apparently getting a couple conservative judges is worth spedning the country needlessly into oblivion, allowing criminality in the executive branch to routinely go unchecked, and now the power of the purse is being seeded to Donald J. Trump  to set precedent of President's doing anything they want. HEll no need to negotiate any budget BS anymore, just declare a national emergency.

Remember when people actually believed elected Republican's in the House and Senate actually deep down would ultimately put the country first?  Hell I even thought that would be the case to be honest.  Now the GOP elected whores simply have a big time pimp.  Promising everything, and delivering nothing. Thank God Trump inheritied the healthiest and most robust economy of any incoming President in our lifetimes.  ... thanks Obama...;-(

I'm not the least bit surprised.

This would be astonishing in any other administration. Trump has bottomed out the standard for an American president. Coherence? Who needs it? Direct relationship with reality? Fuck that.

Now it's death penalty for drug dealers. We can clean up drugs fast and easy the China way!

Ah, hell, what's the point of quoting this? Sigh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

This would be astonishing in any other administration. Trump has bottomed out the standard for an American president. Coherence? Who needs it? Direct relationship with reality? Fuck that.

Now it's death penalty for drug dealers. We can clean up drugs fast and easy the China way!

Ah, hell, what's the point of quoting this? Sigh.

I saw an article the other day that essentially said Trump's superpower is his complete shamelessness.  He has no conscience.  I truly think he's a psychopath. 

• Like 1