7-year old girl killed in unprovoked drive by shooting in Houston

Pancho

Suspect is a 40 year old white guy in a red pickup, and he has a beard. 

This happened near Wallisville Rd. and E. Sam Houston Parkway

Reward was raised this morning to $100,000 to find the killer.  Supposedly, a sketch is being release today by HCSO. 

This is heartbreaking to listen to:

18 minutes ago, Reagan1k said:

WTF-  road rage?? Mistaken identity??

i see they say unprovoked-  do they have any theories?  If it was actually on the beltway or near an exit don’t they have pass readers and cameras on toll booths? 

The only thing I've heard is that a black guy was shot in this exact same location in the same way.  The parents of that guy think it's related, but I don't think HCSO thinks it is. 

Not much more tragic than the death, especially murder, of a child. I'm against the death penalty, but there are times like this I may could wrap my head around a speedy court house lawn execution.

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Deandre Hopkins (Texans WR) is pledging his playoff check to help the family with funeral costs and expenses.

That is awesome.  The only justice is swift and merciless justice.

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Like 1

So sorry sweetie. So sorry you came into a world where this shit happens. I am sorry for your mother and her anguish. I am sorry senseless violence happens everyday. 

And may this beautiful little one, Ms Jazmine, be comfortable and rest knowing many good people are sad, angry and feel pain, but love her. And then Texas go for justice. Lets find this fucker.

And to add. Surly Happy Hour, cannot make it, but if you make it a donor spot I will contribute. 

Edited by InkaUtexas

On 1/4/2019 at 12:34 AM, Spankytoes said:

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers to her family on this senseless act of violence.

On behalf of white people, allow me to apologize. We’re not all like this OP.

Shut the fuck up

49 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

holy shit, huge if true!

This is why I don't go to WalMart

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Yep, and it wasn’t a white guy out shooting black people. The details are going to be ugly.

Are you inferring that the race of the suspect and victim contributed to the creation of this thread?!?

You must have missed the OP’s concern for catching Omarion: https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/hcso-releases-photo-of-teenager-who-allegedly-shot-7-year-old-in-drive-by/285-622388775

7 year old, shot in a Houston drive-by, but a few details differ from this case. The victim, who is black, lived and the shooter, who is also black, turned himself in. Happened a few weeks before this incident. 

Probably just got overlooked.

8 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

You know, I don’t think I will. Chupa mi verga

On 1/4/2019 at 12:34 AM, Spankytoes said:

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers to her family on this senseless act of violence.

On behalf of white people, allow me to apologize. We’re not all like this OP.

Just now, Lat22 said:

I’m very happy that they got the two guys. Let’s put them in the express lane in Huntsville 

LaPorsha still has some explaining to do  She flat out lied about what she saw  

The Barnes family's lawyer said it is possible the white man previously described to police as a suspect was simply a bystander trying to escape the shooting. 

9 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

Are you inferring that the race of the suspect and victim contributed to the creation of this thread?!?

You must have missed the OP’s concern for catching Omarion: https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/hcso-releases-photo-of-teenager-who-allegedly-shot-7-year-old-in-drive-by/285-622388775

7 year old, shot in a Houston drive-by, but a few details differ from this case. The victim, who is black, lived and the shooter, who is also black, turned himself in. Happened a few weeks before this incident. 

If you want to be an idiot and keep trying force yourself into thinking that's why I made the thread, then you go right ahead. 

12 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

I’m very happy that they got the two guys. Let’s put them in the express lane in Huntsville 

This is 100% accurate. 

57 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Regarding LaPorsha, I understand where you're coming from. She shouldn't have given any description of a suspect at all. But keep in mind, she had been shot during the encounter. There is a possibility that it wasn't intentional race-baiting on her part.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

Regarding LaPorsha, I understand where you're coming from. She shouldn't have given any description of a suspect at all. But keep in mind, she had been shot during the encounter. There is a possibility that it wasn't intentional race-baiting on her part.

Yeah, I think there is the possibility for some confusion here when her car is getting riddled with bullets and her daughter is dead in the backseat. AFAIK the cops are saying it was mistaken identity on the shooters' part and there is no reason to believe her family was the intended target. 

11 hours ago, Lat22 said:

Yep, and it wasn’t a white guy out shooting black people. The details are going to be ugly.

Cops are saying the family wasn’t the intended target. Still, I imagine a lot of the celebrities that made a big deal about this will now stop caring.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

when i first saw this thread, i thought it was strange Pancho was starting a thread about another random black on black killing. then i read the thread and understood why Pancho started the thread. didn't exactly work out like he hoped.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, po elvis said:

when i first saw this thread, i thought it was strange Pancho was starting a thread about another random black on black killing. then i read the thread and understood why Pancho started the thread. didn't exactly work out like he hoped.

how?

what did i hope happened?

you think i hoped it was a white dude?  fuck outta here with that shit.