Texas recruiting notes 2019

9 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Which 995er has the closest relationship with Bru's Cali friends, like Floyd?  Because that's probably ultimately how they found out.

TFB covers both Oklahoma and Texas, and there's at least one TFB blOU guy with Cali connections. I'd bet he's the one who alerted USC.

5 minutes ago, dad said:

Do people not read the last few posts before they post duplicate information? It aint that hard folks!

Maybe you haven’t noticed the rapid pace at which the thread is growing. By the time I’ve typed this, I expect I will have missed at least 10 posts. 

2 minutes ago, satyanash said:

TFB covers both Oklahoma and Texas, and there's at least one TFB blOU guy with Cali connections. I'd bet he's the one who alerted USC.

So not only do we have dumbshit 995er inadvertently screwing us, but we have guys covering us who are simultaneously and actively working against us?  Fuck me

37 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Everyone is looking to castigate the first moron that made a really over the top public comment on twitter, or a message board, and that's fine..ramping up the pressure on the McCoy family certainly isn't helping us. But the real culprit is whichever 995 fuck started making phone calls to Cali and their contemporaries out there for information, and then those shits relayed the info back to SC. Because they were clueless. That's the real fuckheads who shat all over this process. There's no obvious indicator of who that 995er was...probably not EJ because he's a stupid fucking idiot and I don't think he got this info first. 

I'd guess Rivals, if your theory is true 

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

So not only do we have dumbshit 995er inadvertently screwing us, but we have guys covering us who are simultaneously and actively working against us?  Fuck me

TFB may cover Texas as well now, but originally it was a blOU site. And you can't cover blOU recruiting without at least one Cali connection...

Skipping ahead 3 pages because I’ll never catch up because 

e57Zkpc_large.gif?4571699129736851630

Here’s an actual question. If bru q drops all courses now, is it like he never enrolled at sc?  And he could then enroll at Texas now or this summer, and separately deal with the LOI issue?  Or does it have to be a transfer at this point?

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Man. If we did get Bru, we'd not only jump aTm, but even if we lost Shep, we'd STILL outrank them, AND our average goes up. Assuming that's the last guy they add to their class, we'd get our cake and eat it as well. 

pretty sure Kardell Thomas ate all of the cake.