Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Just now, Huckleberry said:

For only $6.98 I will photoshop a picture of any poster's avatar with Kate Beckinsale. So far today I have a 100% hit rate on my 'shops becoming reality.

Can it be a gif, so that I can finally feel what it's like to be the man that makes her smile?

Just now, closetojumping said:

Yeah, that aged really poorly, really quickly for Ol’ @TrojanPrincess . At least she’s come back to own it, though. Right. 

Also, Helton is giving him the full release. But I am sure of y’all will handwring over that as well. 

Or possible. Posters on this thread have informed me he will HAVE to redshirt.

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Or possible. Posters on this thread have informed me he will HAVE to redshirt.

There's no have to about it.  Whether he only needs NLI release from USC or if he also has to get a transfer waiver from the NCAA I don't really know.  I would think both.

Just now, Rimbo said:
11 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

I am going to guess he gets a full release from USC. That seems to be the trend from the less trashy programs.

You haven't been paying much attention to what's been going on at USC lately, have you? 

Glad there's a third FyreFest documentary now.  Was hoping Netflix and Hulu would have some competition.

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, that aged really poorly, really quickly for Ol’ @TrojanPrincess . At least she’s come back to own it, though. Right. 

Also, Helton is giving him the full release. But I am sure of y’all will handwring over that as well. 

Full release is what we’re all getting, amirite?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

So, he is eligible immediately to play 2019 and will get to be at Texas this Spring for Spring ball?

Looks like I am NOT skipping Spring game this year

6 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Waiting for the volcanic explosion on the gomers boards about this...............................................................suffer bitches.

If Jimbo wanted him, he could have landed him. He must have thought there were others better suited for the SEC.  That is the word on TexAgs.