2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Well lets go check Whittington's last like on Twitter and oh son of a bitch it's that Evans quote

tumblr_pb1vf1gZQI1u8run4o1_500.gif

He mostly likes thot posts and he also liked the one about workouts starting today.  One week ago he posted a pic of himself in Texas saying that he can’t wait.

My middle age Twitter analysis says that Jordan is solid. 

Yeah I wouldn't put too much stock in an 18 year old's twitter likes. Could have just been supporting a fellow athlete without thinking anything of it. Could have liked it to get the whole team to see it and use it for motivation. Could hate Texas and leave tomorrow. Could have fat fingers and liked on accident.

6 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

My buddy who works in the program said Bru told Drew today that he's not coming back from LA. Kid really prefers to live on the west coast and that's the basic reason he's saying at least. 

That plus the all the blowback from producing a TX DL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hell, I did my freshman year at a school in the midwest, transferred to UT to start my sophomore year, transferred BACK to the same school because what I thought wouldn't be a big deal at UT (class size) seemed to overwhelm all the excessively positive characteristics (girls, weather, drinking age), and then came BACK to UT for grad school.

I get it.

You have always reminded me of Bru McCoy.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

My buddy who works in the program said Bru told Drew today that he's not coming back from LA. Kid really prefers to live on the west coast and that's the basic reason he's saying at least. 

JFC man, put some kind of BREAKINGS NEWS banner on shit like that. You can’t juts drop a bomb like that on us out of nowhere. 

23 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

JFC man, put some kind of BREAKINGS NEWS banner on shit like that. You can’t juts drop a bomb like that on us out of nowhere. 

It's what he told Drew today. Can they talk him out of it? He's a gullible and ignorant 18 year old kid, and for what it's worth his parents want him to give Texas one year before deciding to leave. 

• Like 13
  • Fuck You 9

5 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Called it back in January:

The staff knew from the the time he landed in Austin for spring semester there was a really high chance he would bolt. Only reason he left USC was because he felt lied to by USC/Kliff after Kliff bolted. He never wanted to leave LA and Austin itself isnt as heavy handed right wing as the rest of the state but it's a small island in a few hundred miles in every direction sea of it. The odds were always high he would bolt back unless he just absolutely fell in love with the team and staff. Sounds like he didn't. 

Man dude, after you got negged to Bolivia on the other board?

And what college kid is spending any time in Lockhart or Belton or podunk whatever anyway? Even most SC kids just dick around their own neighborhood and occasionally go to the beach.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 3

Just now, texifornia said:

Man dude, after you got negged to Bolivia on the other board?

What college kid is spending any time in Lockhart or Belton or podunk whatever anyway?

I'm telling it as it is. Choose to believe whatever you wish, it's something people here are quite good at anyway.  Just prepare to see him in 2020 with that ugly red and yellow unless Herman pulls another great sales job on the kid. 

Honestly, the kid is a talent but the program under Herman is going to succeed and fail based on talent on both lines and at QB. Not because of some diva WRs. 

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Folks between Bru and Evans top 5, now is an appropriate time to freak the fuck out. 

I did think the last five pages of the recruiting/Bru threads were too calm. Let's really step it into overdrive. Let's all satya together.

ahem: "Whittington is definitely transferring, Bijan is going to Ohio State, we're going to get stuck with Tahj Brooks, every individual bad thing that happens points to programmatic doom trends, we're never getting laid again, the heat death of the earth is imminent."

Edited by texifornia

43 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Called it back in January:

The staff knew from the the time he landed in Austin for spring semester there was a really high chance he would bolt. Only reason he left USC was because he felt lied to by USC/Kliff after Kliff bolted. He never wanted to leave LA and Austin itself isnt as heavy handed right wing as the rest of the state but it's a small island in a few hundred miles in every direction sea of it. The odds were always high he would bolt back unless he just absolutely fell in love with the team and staff. Sounds like he didn't. 

In no uncertain terms FUCK. OFF. ALREADY.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Except the ex is taking him back and he likes that old pussy over the new pussy

So, that would make him Jamie Lannister, rushing back to be with Cersei right as the dragon (earthquake) hits and they die in a collapsed building.

Can someone text drew to take his hand?

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

We all know and accept that Bru is gone. This is playing out just like the situation in January, but in reverse.

Just like the situation in January? Did our offensive coordinator just get hired by the Arizona Cardinals?

How do you know anything? I was told that people knew what was going to happen months ago. So excuse me if I am skeptical of all these people who claim to know stuff. So far almost everybody has been wrong. So we'll see.

8 hours ago, texifornia said:

I did think the last five pages of the recruiting/Bru threads were too calm. Let's really step it into overdrive. Let's all satya together.

ahem: "Whittington is definitely transferring, Bijan is going to Ohio State, we're going to get stuck with Tahj Brooks, every individual bad thing that happens points to programmatic doom trends, we're never getting laid again, the heat death of the earth is imminent."

Status of our pets' heads?

Edited by Beau Vine

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Ehlinger is there for a camp, but it works out, so why not, I guess. I guess the ankle bracelet prevented Vince Young from being able to join the pitch. Maybe they’ll Skype with Earl Campbell. 

And now, for the coup de grâce, we are going to snapchat with Mark Henry while he does deadlifts wearing a 4XL Texas t-shirt. 

So, what do you say, Bru?  You coming back to Austin with us?

34 minutes ago, Fud said:

Supposedly Washington, Mehringer, and Ehlinger are flying to see Bru this morning 

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Ehlinger is there for a camp, but it works out, so why not, I guess. I guess the ankle bracelet prevented Vince Young from being able to join the pitch. Maybe they’ll Skype with Earl Campbell. 

Doesn't the fact that they're making this last minute trip out to Cali indicate that, despite this supposedly being in the works for weeks at least, the staff was unaware of this issue prior to it all coming out a few days ago? This would be consistent with the reports that all the staff members were totally unaware of issues, and CTJ's comments that Herman sees the morale of the players through rose-colored glasses.

12 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

And now, for the coup de grâce, we are going to snapchat with Mark Henry while he does deadlifts wearing a 4XL Texas t-shirt. 

So, what do you say, Bru?  You coming back to Austin with us?

I just happen to be in Los Angeles this morning. I’ve been asked to join the gathering as Drew Mehringer’s hype man. I’m going to parade around behind the couch where Meh is sitting and just randomly shout “He cannot be destroyed!”, “Guerrilla Warfare!” and “He is inevitable!” throughout the duration of the conversation. 

Also, Derek Warehime is en route from a visit in Arizona. He’s going to test the range on those SoCal pipes. We’re going to look like a daily parade in New Orleans. 

• Like 5