2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I just happen to be in Los Angeles this morning. I’ve been asked to join the gathering as Drew Mehringer’s hype man. I’m going to parade around behind the couch where Meh is sitting and just randomly shout “He cannot be destroyed!”, “Guerrilla Warfare!” and “He is inevitable!” throughout the duration of the conversation. 

Also, Derek Warehime is en route from a visit in Arizona. He’s going to test the range on those SoCal pipes. We’re going to look like a daily parade in New Orleans. 

I heard Oscar Giles was supposed to attend, but he hadn't finished reading the last chapter of that new Danielle Steel book he is on and that he'll, quote, "catch you next time, Bru."

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I just happen to be in Los Angeles this morning. I’ve been asked to join the gathering as Drew Mehringer’s hype man. I’m going to parade around behind the couch where Meh is sitting and just randomly shout “He cannot be destroyed!”, “Guerrilla Warfare!” and “He is inevitable!” throughout the duration of the conversation. 

Also, Derek Warehime is en route from a visit in Arizona. He’s going to test the range on those SoCal pipes. We’re going to look like a daily parade in New Orleans. 

Have Warehime destroy all the plumbing in LA.... that'll get Bru to return to Austin...

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Warehime is going to be the guy we call in when we are sure that Bru isn't coming back. One last parting gift from our family to yours. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

This is out of control. Having to fly cross country to do an in home to re recruit a guy that's technically still on your own roster.  Jfc.

What makes this a lot tougher is that the guy's already been here and to class for the semester.   They're gonna need a bigger crowbar to pry him from SoCal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

"Bru, mi compadre...look not to the transfer portal but instead look into the portals of your mind. Transfer my energy, which is the energy of all life, into your being and embrace the burnt orange essence as we bask in it together. Trust me, mi amigo you do not want the University of Texas to be the Hatfields to your McCoy, lets just get back to L-I-V-I-N. Hook em, now get on the plane"- Minister of Culture

matthew mcconaughey university of texas minister of culture GIF

Can't help but read this in his voice.

So college football is turning into the NBA? Neat. If only there was some governing body that could create, and enforce, a set of rules pertaining to recruiting  players and their commitments,  that could be uniformly applied. I understand that Kliffy burned the kid, but this is going to get out of hand.

2 minutes ago, 4th_and_18 said:

Ehlinger is already there for camp, correct? so if that part of Anwar's source is bullshit how do we believe the rest of it? ask for another refund. still way off.

The Los Angeles area is pretty big.  Maybe they're putting him on his own separate executive jet or helicopter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

This is out of control. Having to fly cross country to do an in home to re recruit a guy that's technically still on your own roster.  Jfc.

This was one of my arguments against the transfer portal. Coaches (except maybe Giles) are already spending all year recruiting new players and now have to focus much more time recruiting the ones they already have.

3 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

spent a week once at the "prescription sports' turf and soil amendments" convention in Anaheim once, so, this hits close to home.

The tit bars in Anaheim SUCK...btw. 

Is there a thread about where the titty bars are good outside of Texas? asking for a friend