2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

4 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Not a good look. I could understand after a year, but a few months?

Yep. He's gonna ruin shit for a lot of players. Best of luck to him.

Edited by cdain3

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

I'm absolutely in favor of recruiting California.  you just have to be aware of the high flake factor and have solid back up plans.

Nebraska historically has had pretty good luck recruiting CA. This last group that came through though, I'm pretty sure every one of them flaked out and transferred back home.  Sorry if you don't like to hear it, kids aren't as tough as they used to be.

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The smart move would be for Herman to block his transfer and then make him play nose tackle every snap next season. 

I really like this idea.  

If anyone's happy about this, it should be Kennedy Lewis. We were heavy on WRs as it is, and he and Bru were slated for the same position at X receiver.

Now he gets a big chance to prove that Bru won't be missed.

Edited by satyanash
  • Like 1

Be careful what you say because a lot of the info is untrue.

SC insiders are claiming Tom Herman was with the McCoys early last week trying to talk Bru into coming back.

Plus Bru hateful Austin and wasn't well liked by his teammates.  

• Fuck You 17

Lol. Don't recruit Cali. Just exclude the state that constitutes over 10 percent of this country's population, produces more high-level talent than there are high-level programs in the state/region, and the one high-talent state (aside from TX, obviously) we're in a better position to pull top talent from than all but maybe five programs. Because Bru flaked. I love surly reactionaries.

Edited by gmr548
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheGhost said:

SC insiders are claiming Tom Herman was with the McCoys early last week trying to talk Bru into coming back.

Until his name actually shows up in the portal it is all smoke.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TheGhost said:

How do you know this? (and is your name TrojanPrincess?)

Edited by KYHorn
New question

3 hours ago, dcar00 said:

I said 75 degrees and sunny.  since you mentioned the beach, yes I am aware, the problem is they all think they do.

Right. If you live inland, at all, summers are hot. Last summer we had tons of triple digit days and most of the summer was in the 90s. 

The whole "72 and sunny, 365" is a myth.

1 hour ago, TheGhost said:

Tell me more about what usc insiders know about the Texas football team and who they don’t like. 

3 hours ago, cdain3 said:

5:50 PM UPDATE: Our 247Sports network partner, USCFootball.com, released an update Monday evening stating USC has allegedly not had any contact with Bru McCoy throughout this situation. According to USCFootball.com, "McCoy has not been in contact with USC or any of the Trojans' coaching staff either. Any mention of that is false."

They're trying to cover their ass lol

of course McCoy has not been in contact...there are probably only about 20 other people in his circle that could have been in contact.  Its like people have no idea that Bru McCoy doesn't need to talk to anyone about a) putting his name in the portal, b) getting word to helton that he wants back in and c) confirming there would be a place for him.

32 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Right. If you live inland, at all, summers are hot. Last summer we had tons of triple digit days and most of the summer was in the 90s. 

Well fuck.  Next you’re  gonna tell us that all Cali girls are not blond big tittied 10’s walking around in thong bikinis.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Foosters said:

yes I know how Cali weather/geography works.  I can tell you this it aint as hot and humid for as long as it is in Texas, even inland, and unless you are in Houston the beach is a shitload closer.

look, I love Texas, wouldn't live anywhere else, but the weather in Cali is way better than Texas in 80-90% of the state. 

59 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I live in the southbay 1 mile from ocean it’s not 75 and sunny all day err day ?  :)   Hahaha no inland is miserable as fuck 

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

72 isnt even ideal. 80-85 is how I like it

48 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I live in the southbay 1 mile from ocean it’s not 75 and sunny all day err day ?  :)   Hahaha no inland is miserable as fuck 

Yeah, Fontana is pretty much horrible.  South Bay is pretty great.  San Diego is pretty spectacular. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Tell me more about what usc insiders know about the Texas football team and who they don’t like. 

Scott Schrader is the one responsible

He will either look like an idiot or look like the guy who knows his stuff.

He broke the news a few days ago. Says Texas knows about Bru and the coaching staff visited him in Rancho Palos Verdes last week. 

Summer vacation started what, one/two weeks ago? How much of it is that? He’s back home for a month before going back and doesn’t wanna leave home? 

Look I get it. But to me it’s just shit or get off the pot. Come back, be locked in? Not gonna be locked and wanna stay home. Fine stay. I think we’ll be okay at WR. 

I cant help but think if we were in the PAC 24, of course with our northern schools, Kansas, K state and Iowa State in the northwest division and the Oklahoma schools with us and USC in the southwest division, probably the championship game in Vegas to make it more fair for the old big xii, that Bru might stay, weather permitting, of course.

It doesn’t make a shit. 

Adrian Peterson spurned us because he wanted to win a championship. 

How did that work out for him?

We’ll be fine. 

“As the nation's consensus national player of the year and No. 1 recruit, Peterson jilted the home-state 'Horns at least in part because of Sooner superiority in big games.

"One of my goals is to win a national championship," Peterson said before signing day in 2004. "(The Longhorns) haven't proven to me that they can do that."

• Like 1