Super Bowl LIII

RPM

Just now, ButtFumble said:

Budweiser doing all the shit that no one that drinks their shitty beer gives a fuck about and that will not make any people they are pandering to want to try their shitty beer

I think the Messicans drink Bud Light Lime and there's a lot of Messicans.

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Some of yall need to take solace in the fact that youll be able to tell ur grandkids u saw the greatest football player of all time do this

Not sure if anyone will ever surpass brady

...just don't show him the highlights of this one.

Just now, ButtFumble said:

Budweiser doing all the shit that no one that drinks their shitty beer gives a fuck about and that will not make any people they are pandering to want to try their shitty beer

I don't know, I've seen a lot more friends reach for Bud light over Miller or Coors recently with the can change and the dilly dilly thing. It may not make people choose it as a premium beer, but for sheer volume it's gaining popularity. 

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Some of yall need to take solace in the fact that youll be able to tell ur grandkids u saw the greatest football player of all time do this

Not sure if anyone will ever surpass brady

If my grandkids ask about him I’ll tell them he was a known cheater and got gifted more judgement calls of any player in sports history. 

• Like 1