Beto 2020

bad_teammate

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Nah he can just drive drunk and nearly kill innocent women. I mean the only thing from really keeping from being the "mexican" Kennedy is the girl in his truck that night actually lived.

Going to be hilarious reading through this thread after Robert Francis loses again.

Holy shit you're stupid. 

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Nah he can just drive drunk and nearly kill innocent women. I mean the only thing from really keeping from being the "mexican" Kennedy is the girl in his truck that night actually lived.

Your president has been accused of rape by at least 13 women.  And he's almost certainly committed treason.  But fake news, right?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

This will be ridiculed but no one else is going to campaign like this and Iowa will eat it up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Would love to see Biden or Kamala try to pull that off. 

27 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

I gave him $20 to get some gas. Did my part. Tomorrow I'll give em some more. What's a dimebag cost these days? Might just go $10 for a burger. What sort of fast food joints they got up there?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Image result for maid rite

Whatever this is?

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I am punching my keyboard as hard as I can with the search term "beto fundraising" in Twitter for the love of god tell me how much he's raised i have brain worms and they're screaming for an answer

Well, I am sure you have brainworms.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I think if Beto would just lie about it constantly, trump supporters might be more comfortable.  

He has lied about that night every time he has been asked about it.

Just like he lied to 60 minutes 3 months ago, and likely to his family up until a few weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

He has lied about that night every time he has been asked about it.

Just like he lied to 60 minutes 3 months ago, and likely to his family up until a few weeks ago.

Wait, don't we get to say lieing doesn't matter. I  haz confuz.

I went ahead and donated for old times' sake. Just $10. Likely won't be giving much, if any more. Also gave the same to Bernie and Warren to round out my first donation of the presidential campaign. I imagine Warren will be getting most of my donations going forward, mostly because Bernie or Beto don't need the help. May give Pete B and/or Yang money if they get close to the debate cutoff.

I'm voting and working for the D nominee in the general regardless. I want to see a competitive primary and earnest debate on how to advance progressive policy goals. Probably won't happen, but a boy can dream.

Edit: Also, ActBlue is going to be a monstrous weapon for Democrats going forward, and a huge boon to the left wing of the party. The Democratic base - which is increasingly becoming every educated professional (read: lots of high earners) in America in addition to the vast majority of millenials and gen z - has shown it can deliver the kind of money to a campaign that makes corporate money and PAC money unnecessary. Ds are no longer beholden to their side of the ultra rich donor class, at least not nearly as much. Yes, Rs will have their equivalent ATM in the form of the 1 percent, but the symbolism is just as big. There will never be an R equivalent on that front.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just now, gmr548 said:

I imagine Warren will be getting most of my donations going forward, mostly because Bernie or Beto don't need the help. May give Pete B and/or Yang money if they get close to the debate cutoff.

This man right here is approaching this correctly. Let everyone have a fairly even playing field, get the ideas out there, and may the best person win.

12 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Well, Beto's locked up Htown's support. 

Nope, he's an empty suit that apparently hates his family. Has no platform other that copying other people's ideas, and has to steal from Whataburger, Reagan, and Edwards during his campaign roll out. I'm sure he will finish in the Top 10 though.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Nope, he's an empty suit that apparently hates his family. Has no platform other that copying other people's ideas, and has to steal from Whataburger, Reagan, and Edwards during his campaign roll out. I'm sure he will finish in the Top 10 though.

So you’re saying he’s a Republican 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Man, you already maxed out your donation? Way to go. Glad you're on board. 

20 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Illinois. Lanford. Probably Trump country 

Tom and Roseanne bought a farm in Iowa when they  were "in". Came across him at the Bike Ride Across Iowa . Put a sticker on my exes boob.

Edited by Nolacycling
  • Like 1

Beto: "We have to unlock the power of American ingenuity with the passion of America's dreams and past with the congruous expression of its hopeful future."

Trump: "Look at Beto O'Dork over here spinning his arms around."

*airhorns fill the room and Beto cries*

1 hour ago, Nolacycling said:

A true maid rite is hamburger cooked in a steamer and the grease drips through.  It sucks. It sucks like grits. Whatever you put on it is what it tastes like. And yeah grits are tasteless filler.

Say whatever you want about unflavored ground beef.  It can die in a fire.  But grits are a national treasure.