How Fox News works

retread

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Wow. She was the glue that held it all together. 

That awkward moment when you realize your career options are begging Elon for a podcast, training 72 hours for the Preakness, or literally becoming glue.  

3 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

CNN stumping for Trump, Fox firing Tucker and Mrs. Ed....what the fuck is going on? Both refocusing on appealing to centrists? 

Republican members of the House openly stumping for Russia.  Which station is going to criticize that first?

• Rage+1 1

I mean, I suppose she could move to Pennsylvania and run for Mare of Filly.  But it's a left-leaning city.  She needs to move fast out of the Gait and not Balk right away lest she lose her momentum.  Her Gallop poll numbers suggest she is still a favorite to show.  I just hope she's not Saddled with this FoxNews baggage.  Pray she doesn't have to be Turned Out to Pasture just to make ends meet.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I mean, I suppose she could move to Pennsylvania and run for Mare of Filly.  But it's a left-leaning city.  She needs to move fast out of the Gait and not Balk right away lest she lose her momentum.  Her Gallop poll numbers suggest she is still a favorite to show.  I just hope she's not Saddled with this FoxNews baggage.  Pray she doesn't have to be Turned Out to Pasture just to make ends meet.  

Maybe she could be a secretary at some right wing org. Even in Seattle there’s a slew of them where she could have her viewpoint affirmed. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 8:47 AM, Pancho said:

I hate that Will Cain is a Longhorn. He might need his own thread since going off the deep end:

Never heard of this twat before, but he's obviously doing his best to project Tucker Carlson vibes...even down to attempting voice inflection.

Also, his first tweet..."these are people focusing on their own needs as opposed to those of a family." A family that doesn't fucking exist. So...yeah. This is some next level stupidity. 

15 hours ago, Pancho said:

Props to this woman;

11 hours ago, HenryJames said:

image.png.2447cdf14b773f4e8e68d5e1802f565d.png

Cross posting from GQP thread for context.  The Target employee should  file another $1 billion  defamation lawsuit against FXN.   

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Yeah, while the picture is amazing, I'd actually love some more context. What exactly constitutes Satanic clothing? I'm assuming it's more than selling a shit with a Pentagram on it.

I wish Target would grow some balls and pull funding for R politicians. Or, as another said, sue the shit out of Fox. 

12 hours ago, HenryJames said:

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, while the picture is amazing, I'd actually love some more context. What exactly constitutes Satanic clothing? I'm assuming it's more than selling a shit with a Pentagram on it.

It's the rainbow motif.  The Qanons and MAGA types have been brainwashed into believing that anything with a rainbow on it is satanic. 

Qanon in-law even told my wife that UT is a satanic institution because she saw they had a rainbow flag flying.  I would have thrown up a hook `em horns if she said it to me, and started head-banging.

• Hook 'Em 2

I can guarantee you now that sometime in the next few months, a member of my family will tell me that democrats (and thus, Joe Biden) want kids worshiping Satan. Because they saw it on "the news". So that's why they have to vote for Trump again, you see. 

How can Satan have rainbows underground if there’s no rain or sunshine?

oh no.  Wait.  You don’t think?!?!   My lord, if satan has command of rainbows now, it means he’s already up here on Earth with us.  It’s worse than we thought.  Thankfully Trump is here too.  He’ll save us by stealing and fucking whores 

It's the rainbow motif.  The Qanons and MAGA types have been brainwashed into believing that anything with a rainbow on it is satanic. 
Qanon in-law even told my wife that UT is a satanic institution because she saw they had a rainbow flag flying.  I would have thrown up a hook `em horns if she said it to me, and started head-banging.
Wait a minute. I thought xians were taught via the Bible that God created the rainbow as a sign that he would never again flood the earth and wipe out his beloved creations almost in their entirety. So is the rainbow a sign from God, or a satanic symbol?

Whynotboth.gif

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m wearing my Pride shoes today and I had some mouthbreather ask me why I “had on f@got shoes”.

I looked at him and said “Why do you have a nosy asshole face? Didn’t your momma raise you better than to be a bigot?”.

I walked away as he sputtered.

I was at a park filming some B-roll for a physician recruitment video I’m working on, so I had my work badge on.

I’m just waiting for him to call and complain or post a rant on Facebook or something.

I’m pissed that I was between shots when he approached me or else I would have had the whole encounter filmed.

fc88db7a8446cea843a149810e088771.jpg

I’m not gay or bi - I am an ally but I don’t wear them to make a statement; they’re just super comfortable cute as hell shoes!

image.thumb.png.1f54642c1dc4a7209600dfaed85b336f.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m wearing my Pride shoes today and I had some mouthbreather ask me why I “had on f@got shoes”.

I looked at him and said “Why do you have a nosy asshole face? Didn’t your momma raise you better than to be a bigot?”.

I walked away as he sputtered.

Good for you - these people see and hear so many one-sided fantasies about their heroes owning imaginary libs it's important to remind them that they put their own safety/security/peace at risk when they fuck with actual people in real life. Don't start none, won't get done. 

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I wouldn’t identify those as pride/gay shoes just by looking at them. 

The shoes identify as gay shoes.

My wife has camo sweats with a rainbow logo on the chest and didn't realize they code lesbian until somebody told her. She just thinks they are cute/comfortable. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Honestly it looks like you time traveled here from a bad 1980s music video set.  You shouldn't be harassed because of your politics but because you've obviously you brought back a sentient AI device with you.  But kudos for standing up the asshole.  That being said, we're all screwed.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Honestly it looks like you time traveled here from a bad 1980s music video set.  You shouldn't be harassed because of your politics but because you've obviously you brought back a sentient AI device with you.  But kudos for standing up the asshole.  That being said, we're all screwed.  

Or the set of 1992’s epic race relations movie White Men Can’t Jump