How Fox News works

retread

17 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yeah, I'm not saying he made an error in judgement in deciding to fuck someone that's crazy.  I get that.  Hell I've done that too.  I'm saying that he wasn't smart enough not to marry the crazy and bring it home to meet the family.  That's the error in judgement that he's going to have a hard time justifying.

Doesn't this presume she was always batshit?  

2 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

"I asked them to let me go"

Yeah, let's go with that.

"They gave me this wonderful box for all my personal items, and I'm sure that somebody didn't dig it out of a dumpster! You can't see the crowd of well-wishers out to see me off, because they are behind the photographer!"

I'm wondering if he was typing in joke chyrons and then it accidentally made it on air.

Curt Schilling...where have I heard that name before. 

Oh yeah, he blew $75 million in public funds on a fucking video game (that didn't come out).

https://www.pcgamer.com/curt-schilling-acts-like-we-all-just-forgot-about-the-time-he-blew-dollar75m-in-public-funds-on-an-mmo-that-never-came-out/

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

I really wonder what percentage of fox news viewers are true believers vs the percentage of people that just WANT to be angry and WANT something to hate.  I have to believe the percentage of the latter is greater.

I do to. To me, the True Believers are the types that actually believe the election was stolen and if they believe that, that they should act, which is a very small number of people. 

Just the idea of having a SNL alum comedian giving his political opinion isn’t enough for ridicule, unless the same can be said for Al franken. 

I’ll assume his opinions are similar to the kid rocks of the world and that is plenty sufficient for ridicule, but that picture by itself doesn’t do it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/17/2023 at 12:57 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I really wonder what percentage of fox news viewers are true believers vs the percentage of people that just WANT to be angry and WANT something to hate.  I have to believe the percentage of the latter is greater.

Are you suggesting there are a bunch of people who don't really believe what they hear on Fox, but it makes them angry and hateful, which they like? JMO but I think a majority of the audience are true believers who want something to hate and to be angry about. 

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Just the idea of having a SNL alum comedian giving his political opinion isn’t enough for ridicule, unless the same can be said for Al franken. 

I’ll assume his opinions are similar to the kid rocks of the world and that is plenty sufficient for ridicule, but that picture by itself doesn’t do it. 

Did you see the hat though? 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, mdmost said:

Well he only gets a bone thrown to him by Adam Sandler every few years so have to grift a living out somehow. 

There's a good chance he lives off his daughter now, although I'd wager she probably can't stand him and his politics. 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

What's up w/ that era of SNL members?  Schneider, Victoria Jackson, and a couple of others (I think) are all trumpy AF.

You forgot Joe Piscopo. And the answer is they're all fucking boomers who got old, man. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You forgot Joe Piscopo. And the answer is they're all fucking boomers who got old, man. 

Why is it the not successful ones after SNL? Drugs/alcohol kill the good ones (or wives). Rot ends the leftovers. 

4 minutes ago, TDunk said:

Why is it the not successful ones after SNL? Drugs/alcohol kill the good ones (or wives). Rot ends the leftovers. 

Maybe it's just the successful ones that are a bit smarter, and as a result learn how to keep their fucking mouth's shut. Or when you're not working anymore, you talk about other shit. What the fuck else are Kevin Sorbo, Ricky Schroeder, Jon Schneider et al going to do? Talk about their latest projects? I mean, it's not their fault their careers suck, it has to be someone else's, right?

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Maybe it's just the successful ones that are a bit smarter, and as a result learn how to keep their fucking mouth's shut. Or when you're not working anymore, you talk about other shit. What the fuck else are Kevin Sorbo, Ricky Schroeder, Jon Schneider et al going to do? Talk about their latest projects? I mean, it's not their fault their careers suck, it has to be someone else's, right?

Scott Baio, Stacey Dash, etc