How Fox News works

retread

2 hours ago, Stilicho said:

Jesse Watters has the looks of a televangelist child predator, but the inclinations of a racist serial killer.

Total package.

Sort of shocked he hasn't been shuffled into Tucker's spot as the nation's newest, lowest common denominator.

Sounds like he’s auditioning for it. 

On 5/3/2023 at 2:40 PM, Stilicho said:

Jesse Watters has the looks of a televangelist child predator, but the inclinations of a racist serial killer.

Total package.

Sort of shocked he hasn't been shuffled into Tucker's spot as the nation's newest, lowest common denominator.

I'm pretty sure that you could convince a good number of GQPs of that and then sit back and watch them advocate for deporting mentally ill veterans to Mexico.
Like thier hero, they only like Veterans who are winners, and like to shoot shit on the weekend. Not pussy losers that got blowed up.

On 5/3/2023 at 3:53 PM, royiv said:

I'm pretty sure that you could convince a good number of GQPs of that and then sit back and watch them advocate for deporting mentally ill veterans to Mexico.

I am also pretty sure that it would be fairly easy to convince a good number of GQP to support a law to deport low IQ individuals who are a net financial drain on this country, and sit back and watch 2/3 of GQP get deported.

• Drool 1

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

And so, after this show is over, I plan to have a career where I work on being respected as a legitimate journalist, but nobody else ever cares.

I still remember watching that fucking show.  Amazed he had a career after that.

It's doesn't matter what's true or false for anything. There is no reasoning with religious/fascist/conspiratorial fanatics. 

For MAGA, GOP, Q, Fox, Newsmaxx (etc.) the short term goals are paranoia, hysteria, witch hunts, mass idiocy, mass shootings, massive conspiracies, random acts of violence, and endless intellectual attacks on reality.

— All accompanied by attacks on rights coming from all directions, against women, trans, immigrants, people of color, doctors, scientists, nurses, educators, librarians, and many others to come. 

The eventual long-term goal is to convert secular society into a fascist, theocratic, oligarchical state, with celebs, sports stars, and capitalist billionaires as role models to keep everyone believing it is still a fair, free, and sane society. 

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

0BCA9A35-578B-460C-B276-73AFACD0BF3B.thumb.jpeg.045c38bdc3f2917aaa39f26251ac4dc9.jpeg

And so, after this show is over, I plan to have a career where I work on being respected as a legitimate journalist, but nobody else ever cares.

I watched that shit live. I never could understand why that didn’t end his career. 

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I watched that shit live. I never could understand why that didn’t end his career. 

When people bitch about not getting an hour or two of their lives back, I'm like "motherfuckers, let me find Geraldo Rivera's Al Capone's vaults show on YouTube and I'll show you what not getting two hours of your life back is really about".

• Like 1

still got a lot of eyeballs. that's all that matters.
And he's a Gop Latino friend with family from Puerto Rico which is close enough to Cuba to matter a whole lot to Fox etc. Married 5 times and breeder so that also tracks as the kids say. A little light Jewish connection, and a track record as a non-serious journalist and he's perfect. 5 tool player if you will.

On 5/5/2023 at 9:53 PM, Gatorubet said:

0BCA9A35-578B-460C-B276-73AFACD0BF3B.thumb.jpeg.045c38bdc3f2917aaa39f26251ac4dc9.jpeg

I was in the edge of my seat for this one 

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

This is definitely who you want as your character witness:

This is the problem. They really believe they are NOT the minority. No matter how clearly they are. They just can’t fathom that everyone doesn’t secretly think exactly like them. 

• Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is the problem. They really believe they are NOT the minority. No matter how clearly they are. They just can’t fathom that everyone doesn’t secretly think exactly like them. 

Something..something...Dunning-Kruger...something...they don't know how stupid they are...they are easy to fool but hard to convince that they've been fooled.

2 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

When you consider Laura Ingraham, you realize Fox really has a large stable of hosts.  I mean, you offer the carrot and use the stick.  she's really jockeying for a better slot from which to start.  She'll surprise you in the final segment after the last turn and really cause an upset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5