2019 NCAA Tournament: First Round

Machinator

4 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Personally I think wofford is garbage. They got stomped by every P5 team they played. If they’re hitting shots they can win a few more games. I’m impressed. 

Great day today. Can’t wait to not work tomorrow. 

this is a bad take and you should feel bad. all four of their losses are to tournament teams, and three of them are teams in the kenpom top 20, which oh by the way, wofford happens to be in. they're one of the best offensive teams in the country and they can definitely give UK a challenge. they are far from garbage. 

• immamac featured and pinned this topic
17 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

WTF was Izzo going off on Henry for ?  That was disturbing to watch.  He had to be physically restrained .

Then he went off on the other kid.  Dude getting ready to lose his shit and pull a Woody ?

That was not a good look.  I get passionate coaching but that was just him being an ass

Duke is currently favored by 26 over North Dakota State, LULZ.

I'll be honest as the resident bison fan here...this basketball team lost me from nov-january. Just putrid play. Theyve turned something around. The coach can't coach so it isnt a recipe for success or anything.

Theyve looked pretty good the last few weeks. But theyll get piss pounded by Duke. Clog the paint and let them shoot J's is IMO the only chance to slow them down

NDSU can hit the outside shot so they have to shoot about 50% there to make it a game.

Sucks it isn't a football game

4 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That was not a good look.  I get passionate coaching but that was just him being an ass

Dude had to be pyhsically restrained. That's F'ed up. His post game comments didn't help his case.  Yeah, he was being lazy so I needed to be restrained from assaulting him on national television.

I've lost quite a bit of long standing respect for Coach Izzo.

15 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I've lost quite a bit of long standing respect for Coach Izzo.

I never had any to begin with. That program has always behaved like shitheels and produced shitheels like Draymond Green

Edit: And it starts at the top

Edited by Brian Fantana

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I never had any to begin with. That program has always behaved like shitheels and produced shitheels like Draymond Green

Edit: And it starts at the top

My respect was really for how he's always such a witch in the NCAA tournament.   I'm hearing other disturbing things about how this guy interacts with players and recruits.

• Like 1

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

My respect was really for how he's always such a witch in the NCAA tournament.   I'm hearing other disturbing things about how this guy interacts with players and recruits.

Yeah sure, I have an amount of respect for how well his program does, but I think he's a first rate piece of shit and would never want him coaching my program. 

12 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Don't forget Brandy Perryman.

I did a few of his shooting camps growing up. One afternoon he came out in front of all the campers and knocked down like 20 straight from 17 feet. 

Dude is fat as hell but can still stroke it. 

• immamac unpinned and unfeatured this topic