Stranded Driver On I-40 Flashes 'Horns Down' During Live Interview

ztejas

Quoting myself from the rain thread, but I respect his hate and that he understands the rivalry:

I like the guy.   With all of the shit going down in his life, and you know it’s a lot more than being stuck in traffic, he has a fleeting minute of fame handed to him, and instead of a shout-out to his family,  he makes damn sure that everybody knows who he hates.  

Plus, he knows what’s going down October 12th. 

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Quoting myself from the rain thread, but I respect his hate and that he understands the rivalry:

Was trying to see if it was posted somewhere already. Wouldn't have guessed the rain thread. 

25 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I like the guy.   With all of the shit going down in his life, and you know it’s a lot more than being stuck in traffic, he has a fleeting minute of fame handed to him, and instead of a shout-out to his family,  he makes damn sure that everybody knows who he hates.  

Plus, he knows what’s going down October 12th. 

ba64c86a-95e0-47f5-905a-61448c615ad9_tex

36 minutes ago, Pibald said:

When I try to explain the TX-OU rivalry to those not in the know, this is what I’m trying to describe. Shoulder-driving poor-postured no-wazing ass goober. 

1234.  With all of that shit going down, his mind was on the Longhorns.  

We should all be so lucky to end up on TV and be able to shout “FUCK OU!”

Unlike OU fans, we probably won’t be that lucky, since most of us stay off the shoulder, and since we can’t be bothered to talk to reporters and would just end up letting our manservants talk to them instead.  

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

All of this.  And he nailed the perfect look on his face with 'didn't work'.  

Also, that's a fucking nightmare unless you have a phone charger and some snacks.  If so fuck it, make a day out of it on the side of the road. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pibald said:

When I try to explain the TX-OU rivalry to those not in the know, this is what I’m trying to describe. Shoulder-driving poor-postured no-wazing ass goober. 

The 'no wazing' has to cut the deepest.  Waze FTMFW. 

Also, it was a nice touch for him to have that drawl.  And Ashley...yes, more of her. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Holy shit, Richardson Homes ad before video...massive knockers. More win.

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The 'no wazing' has to cut the deepest.  Waze FTMFW. 

Also, it was a nice touch for him to have that drawl.  And Ashley...yes, more of her. 

Isn’t Richardson Homes owned by the guy who was arrested a year or two ago for some large interstate theft ring?  Not land theft.

9 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I don't want him stuck in traffic forever

unless that's the version of hell God sends him to after some lunatic runs him over

which is what I DO wish for him

Along with a never-ending supply of pork rinds soaked in urine.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Isn’t Richardson Homes owned by the guy who was arrested a year or two ago for some large interstate theft ring?  Not land theft.

I can proudly say I have no idea.  Parents only there part of the year. I visit Austin more often than that state.  No ragrets.  

But dem titties...

1 hour ago, The University said:

fucking hilarious. makes you wonder how many ou sucks choads request a casket or tombstone with inverted horns.

As long as they pay our licensing fee, slap those upside down horns on everything.

• Haha 2