Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Immamac must be so fucking proud to have his idol shit on the graves of actual POW's, one of whom was my uncle.  You are all traitorous pieces of shit.

What a sad commentary that your idol turned out to be such an average, average man.  

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Pretty much sums up every word out of his mouth about any and every topic.

i was literally about to quote and post that exact sentence.

to paraphrase, "i say things all the time to lie and exaggerate, and nobody should take what i say seriously, or act or rely upon the information in a substantial way."  are we to think he suddenly changed his ways when he was elected?

so glad this is the guy delivering our daily coronavirus information.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I believe he was.  Colin Powell lied to Congress, for pity's sake.

Colin Powell was being a good soldier and following orders. The lies came straight from the top. Don't you dare try to pin shit on Colin Powell in defense of Dubya. 

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Pretty much sums up every word out of his mouth about any and every topic.

Well here’s the thing. He’s been in the media for at least 30 years and I could tell he was a huckster as a panhandle high school bumpkin. He’s not wrong that no reasonable person would ever believe a word he says. The problem is we don’t have a whole lot of reasonable people left. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Well here’s the thing. He’s been in the media for at least 30 years and I could tell he was a huckster as a panhandle high school bumpkin. He’s not wrong that no reasonable person would ever believe a word he says. The problem is we don’t have a whole lot of reasonable people left. 

Accurate.  It really is this simple.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Immamac must be so fucking proud to have his idol shit on the graves of actual POW's, one of whom was my uncle.  You are all traitorous pieces of shit.

What a sad commentary that your idol turned out to be such an average, average man.  

I disagree; the average man when drafted probably served. Trump is an upper class draft dodger.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Colin Powell was being a good soldier and following orders. The lies came straight from the top. Don't you dare try to pin shit on Colin Powell in defense of Dubya. 

Prior to his UN speech I always respected Powell.  After that, he was no better than the rest of those assholes.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Prior to his UN speech I always respected Powell.  After that, he was no better than the rest of those assholes.

Shit, I said "Congress"-- of course it was the UN.  And I don't buy the "good soldier" bullshit.  He was well within his duty to refuse to give that speech.  It would have cost him his position, but THAT'S the definition of a good soldier.

Powell knew what he was saying and he did it with intentional malice.

33 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Being a professional pedant, I think one of the things that bothers me the most about Trump is his incessant verbal malfeasance.  I don't think I've ever heard someone abuse adjectives and adverbs the way he does.  I can't tell if he thinks it makes him look intelligent, or if his linguistic skills are just that remedial.  I tend to think the latter.  His brain is broken.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 5

58 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

He wasn't part of the inner circle. He wasn't part of the administration's effort to concoct an excuse for war based on cherry-picked, uncorroborated and questionable intelligence. He was a fall guy. 

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

All you leftist know i am gurilla warfare in here and seldom reply, but you have to know that trump is better than space cadet Biden since your savior bowed down. Maybe he will win a seat at senator, maybe not. Time will tell.

So, still not going to defend nuking a hurricane? That windmills cause cancer? You support trump so that de-facto makes you a racist piece of shit, pedophile protector until proven otherwise. Live it, love it, its your stain forever.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, markstanco said:

All you leftist know i am gurilla warfare in here and seldom reply, but you have to know that trump is better than space cadet Biden since your savior bowed down. Maybe he will win a seat at senator, maybe not. Time will tell.

Morally bankrupt AND drunk.  The exacta of shame.

• Like 1

You support trump so that de-facto makes you a racist piece of shit, pedophile protector until proven otherwise. Live it, love it, its your stain forever.

Ah, the simple minded response of if-then. I take it you are 19 or 20 years old. Hall pass. If you are older please don't expose yourself as such and just let it go.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

poor aggy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Shit, I said "Congress"-- of course it was the UN.  And I don't buy the "good soldier" bullshit.  He was well within his duty to refuse to give that speech.  It would have cost him his position, but THAT'S the definition of a good soldier.

Powell knew what he was saying and he did it with intentional malice.

It was Bush who spoke to Congress a week earlier at his State of the Union address and spent a fair amount of time making the case for war. That included the false claim that Saddam Hussein was trying to buy uranium from Africa. But sure, blame Powell. Not Bush, Cheney, Rove, Libby, Feith, Wolfowitz, etc. That wasn't convincing so they decided to find a more credible messenger and that was Colin Powell. 

Powell was kept out of the loop on intelligence in the Bush admin. Pretty unusual for a Secretary of State. Do you remember the Office of Special Plans? Powell was fed intelligence by Scooter Libby. He had his reservations but he also had a history with Saddam and didn't trust him. He and Dick Armitage spent days at CIA trying to check the intelligence and threw a lot of stuff out. Remember the intelligence also had the implicit backing of CIA Director George Tenet who told Bush the case for WMD was a "slam dunk." There's a reason why Powell made Tenet sit behind him at the UN when he presented America's case for war. 

What evidence do you have to support the assertion that "Powell knew what he was saying and he did it with intentional malice?" None of the reporting I've read leads to that conclusion.

39 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What evidence do you have to support the assertion that "Powell knew what he was saying and he did it with intentional malice?" None of the reporting I've read leads to that conclusion.

I don't believe Powell would have spoken with the confidence he did if he was unclear about the facts.  I admit, that's only halfway to lying, as opposed to what I am accusing him of, but in my mind, if he were the man of integrity you seem to think he was, he wouldn't have said what he did without having seen the evidence.

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

Ah, the simple minded response of if-then. I take it you are 19 or 20 years old. Hall pass. If you are older please don't expose yourself as such and just let it go.

how about have some morality and stop supporting a racist piece of shit that thinks like you and yours, pedophile lover.  You can't even defend his bitch ass, so fuck you and everyone associated with you. Don't be a Rocko, trust me if we were posting "pay stubs" you'd be on the short end of the intellectual pool.

• Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't believe Powell would have spoken with the confidence he did if he was unclear about the facts.  I admit, that's only halfway to lying, as opposed to what I am accusing him of, but in my mind, if he were the man of integrity you seem to think he was, he wouldn't have said what he did without having seen the evidence.

Ah, a belief. Not evidence but a feeling. I see where you're coming from. 

Malcious? Please.