Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×

This entire page is a god damn cartoon. Holy fuck what is wrong with this nation. We will be lucky to make it to November. Fuck. 

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

This entire page is a god damn cartoon. Holy fuck what is wrong with this nation. We will be lucky to make it to November. Fuck. 

Lulz

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Sessions put his trust in a man incapable of loyalty or honor. This is EXACTLY how that always ends.
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, you stupid piece of shit.

He still gave us Stephen Miller. 

8 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

seriously, why leave the socks on? obviously this man has always been a fucking psycopath

Had to protect the bone spurs.

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Whatever God(s) you worship, I think they're probably okay with you staying home and worshipping in private. 

But then your neighbors can't see how pious you are.   No way you go to church for God, you go so you can be accepted in the herd.

6 hours ago, 6th Street said:

He's already got 2 in the bag

spacer.png

They can't afford stuff like that now, since they got canned.  And interesting they haven't resurfaced.  Not even as co hosts for that abomination thing the trump wives/mistresses are doing.  

19 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Tubby is gonna leave in the middle of the Alabama State dinner and just never come back. 

And quickly wear out his welcome at his next job. 

16 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

seriously, why leave the socks on? obviously this man has always been a fucking psycopath

Probably because he has ugly, chunky little feet.

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Sessions put his trust in a man incapable of loyalty or honor. This is EXACTLY how that always ends.
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, you stupid piece of shit.

It's amazing how he demands loyalty to him but he can't/won't reciprocate loyalty to others not named Putin, Kimmie and the Saudis. 

30 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Between this piece of human shit and the skating rinks in Texas being back open, I feel like I'm vicariously living again!  These are the days!  You guys wanna make some long distance phone calls?  

One can hope he has the best round of his life only to be struck down by a lightning bolt. 

Just now, Underdog said:

One can hope he has the best round of his life only to be struck down by a lightning bolt. 

On no!  Besides, the good lord would never interrupt the best round...of his life!!!

48 minutes ago, Underdog said:

It's amazing how he demands loyalty to him but he can't/won't reciprocate loyalty to others not named Putin, Kimmie and the Saudis. 

I think you are mistaking his loyalty to some of those three as maybe blackmail from the goods they have on him.

Between this piece of human shit and the skating rinks in Texas being back open, I feel like I'm vicariously living again!  These are the days!  You guys wanna make some long distance phone calls?  

Skating rink? Just go to Mike Epps’ house.

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

57 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Skating rink? Just go to Mike Epps’ house.

Shouldn't he be getting the Steelers ready for the upcoming season? 

37 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Lol.  We'll read about her in the obits in the near future. 

Whatever God(s) you worship, I think they're probably okay with you staying home and worshipping in private. 
Matthew 6:5 is pretty simple

"When you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, forthey love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in thecorners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Mostcertainly, I tell you, they have received their reward."

Matthew 6:5 is pretty simple

"When you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, forthey love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in thecorners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Mostcertainly, I tell you, they have received their reward."

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Lol.  We'll read about her in the obits in the near future. 

Here lies Asshole. Died from a hoax perpetrated by Democrats.

Should have HOAX tattooed on her forehead so when the time comes the frontline workers can refuse to help her. 

All work and no play makes Donny want to nuke things. 

I'd like to see you guys bringing your best Spieth with Trump's crippling bone spurs.  Yeesh.

39 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

He has a shitty swing. 

Everything he has is shitty.  Everything.  And 40% of Americans adore him for it.  

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'd like to see you guys bringing your best Spieth with Trump's crippling bone spurs.  Yeesh.

Has to adjust his swing for the ever increasing lifts he feels he must wear to maintain that towering physique.

2 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Has to adjust his swing for the ever increasing lifts he feels he must wear to maintain that towering physique.

111CS.JPG

20 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I know how to show those folks I support them -- I'll do something that will kill a bunch of them, especially the demographic within that REALLY supports me!

In the American church, the Gospel has been replaced by self-actualization and worship of self. It’s most blatant in the prosperity churches (live your best life), but’s much more widespread than that. There’s a tension between the Gospel and American values. Among many of my evangelical friends, staying home from church is interpreted through the the inward-looking “fearing death” rather than the outward-looking “loving our neighbor.” They are concerned with how the crisis impact them. God has been replaced by self. 

Church involvement has been a wonderful part of my life and missing out on weekly services has been a great loss in my life. It’s been an imposition on my life and I resent it. There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging this, but the Christian response should be to lay down our lives for one another and serving our communities. This service includes not meeting. Real leadership would have recast this whole mess in these terms. Sadly, we have something worse than no leadership; we have leadership by chaos and division.

I’ve seen the argument that the church has historically met during pandemics and that God kept them safe, but the way this is framed is a perversion of the Gospel. The church that continued meeting during past pandemics did so in service to their community and at their own cost and peril. They were essentially doing what health care workers are doing now. They didn’t meet for themselves, but as a ministry to their community. Sunday school is a wonderful ministry, but it’s ultimately an inward looking one.

Largely in America, the church meetings that have been fighting to reopen (no one is shutting down their food pantries) are meeting for the sake of Christian fellowship. This is a good thing, but a good thing that can be sacrificed for the sake of our communities. 

Christians shouldn’t fear what can destroy their bodies, but that which can destroy their souls. This false Gospel will do both.

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Proud of my hometown. Thanks, lady. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't think blaming your caddy for bad shots has anything to do with bone spurs

5 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

When your DXL big and tall store shirt neck size is 20 and you still can't button the top button you should probably take the "Wuhan flu" a bit more seriously.

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

He's probably angling to get it named a historic location, then will use that to justify property tax exemption.  Also would falsely inflate the property value for using as loan collateral...but then he'd never do that right?  Not old Honest Don!?!

29 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

That's only about 12 Americans dead per stroke.  No bigly deal.

"It is my great honor to have preserved this historic section of the Potomac River!"

JFK couldn't have said it any better.

One can only hope many Republican voters go all Susan Ross when doing mail-in voting.  

I know better than to be surprised, but holy shit, this man is a pathetic human being.  If my 16 YO ever acted like Trump I would beat the shit out of him and ground him for years.

Well, beating the shit out of him might be a problem beyond my means, but I'd definitely ground him for years.

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I know better than to be surprised, but holy shit, this man is a pathetic human being.  If my 16 YO ever acted like Trump I would beat the shit out of him and ground him for years.

Well, beating the shit out of him might be a problem beyond my means, but I'd definitely ground him for years.

What would you do if you knew your 16 year old was liking Donald Trump tweets?

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion