Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I'm guessing it's a side effect of hydroxychloroquine.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/hydroxychloroquine-side-effects.html

• dizziness or fainting
  • feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings sensation of spinning
  • shakiness and unsteady walk
  • unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Chris Dishman's Donut said:

Need a ruling from the vets out there.  Do we need to call out a weeble-wobble who never served for saluting?  Or is it kosher for the C (sic) inC?

I believe there is a specific exception in the flag code for the sitting president to salute the flag because he is the CiC.   Because he never served, he will lose that right once he leaves office.  

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I'm guessing it's a side effect of hydroxychloroquine.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/hydroxychloroquine-side-effects.html

• dizziness or fainting
  • feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings sensation of spinning
  • shakiness and unsteady walk
  • unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination

Looks like some vertigo and what could easily be a medication-related dyskinesia. 

4 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

*She meant you CAN even see his head twitch

That might look bad to you but his staff was actually elated that he didn't pantomime golf shots while making a cluck noise to indicate striking the ball. They also succeeded in getting him to stop "crushing Pence's head" with his index finger and thumb. 

• Like 2

As much as I love to bag on the dotard, the "health" concerns annoy the fuck out of me.  It's the same thing they did with Hillary and are now doing with Biden.  We know the man is not well.  We've known this for 3.5 years.  He's not going to drop dead on the job and we need to stop fishing for possibilities that he might.  It's a waste of fucking time.  Vote the fucker out.  Don't hope for his incapacitation or death by spreading stupid twitter videos.  Will it into being.

If you will it, it is no dream.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Looks like some vertigo and what could easily be a medication-related dyskinesia. 

Doesnt have to be medication related.  I've seen soldiers lock their knees and drop like a sack of stones while standing in formation.  Those are healthy individuals, Trump looks like an inverted bowling pin.  Trump rarely stands without having a lectern or golf club to lean on.  

16 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Doesnt have to be medication related.  I've seen soldiers lock their knees and drop like a sack of stones while standing in formation.  Those are healthy individuals, Trump looks like an inverted bowling pin.  Trump rarely stands without having a lectern or golf club to lean on.  

Oh definitely.  If it was just a little imbalance, I would dismiss it as just twitter nonsense. The involuntary arm lift thing looked off to me though. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

Oh definitely.  If it was just a little imbalance, I would dismiss it as just twitter nonsense. The involuntary arm lift thing looked off to me though. 

Like you said, probably some vertigo.  Caused by the lifts in his shoes and dehydration from drinking Diet Coke constantly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Doesn’t look like the letter changed his mind. 

I actually lived in Pensacola Fl in the mid to late nineties.  Joe & I both used to be at the same bar from time to time down by the beach.  We weren’t friends, but we would casually talk some in passing.

He would walk around down there barefoot and set up and play his guitar and basically just chill and have a good time.  He was a pretty level headed nice guy.  

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What is the point of this conspiracy theory anyway?  Is dotard just muddying the waters?  Did Joe do something recently to piss him off?

Let me clue you in Biff. We are in the middle of our worst disaster in a century, and this is how presidents are supposed to act. Have you already forgotten Obama accusing Glenn Beck of murder every day back in the financial crisis of 2009?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What is the point of this conspiracy theory anyway?  Is dotard just muddying the waters?  Did Joe do something recently to piss him off?

I think Trump's strategy these days is that if you don't flatter him you probably belong in prison for a crime he gets to invent.  The Kim Jong Un model is gaining traction here and becoming wildly popular.

13 hours ago, Message Board User said:

I wish I could watch. Or maybe not. She's captivated me with your Trump tweets. Performers are often disappointments outside of performance. Too much coffee. Writing needless sentences. Somebody please stop me. Now. (Shovel to back of head) Thank...you.

23 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I think Trump's strategy these days is that if you don't flatter him you probably belong in prison for a crime he gets to invent.  The Kim Jong Un model is gaining traction here and becoming wildly popular.

The party of freedom and liberty loves the guy who wants to send everyone to prison. 

• Like 1

I honestly don’t think he gives a fuck if any of these people go to prison. He gets off on the public embarrassment and feeling of superiority that these accusations provide. Anything else is gravy.
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

No. He doubled down because he saw the letter. Roy Cohn made a career out of this practice. 

He doubles down because it means MOARRRR ATTENTION. 

Attention is his only currency and his only motivation for anything. 

• Like 6

I heard someone say this the other day: If you had an employee behaving like this, you would fire them. If you had a friend behaving like this, you would stop being their friend. If you had a family member behaving like this, you would seek immediate help. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I heard someone say this the other day: If you had an employee behaving like this, you would fire them. If you had a friend behaving like this, you would stop being their friend. If you had a family member behaving like this, you would seek immediate help. 

This is the track I usually take when talking with trump supporters. 

"would you hire someone like trump? "

"would you work for someone like trump?"

14 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Great reviews! Hooray!

The ratings for his briefings were off the charts! Winning!

Number one on facebook according to himself! Great days? We're living in them!

What a weird fucking guy. Game show host/business failure.

I don't remember which network that show was on, but they should be held accountable for foisting that clown on our country as an actual viable business person.  But instead of doing expose's on this chump, they go for the dollar in making him some demigod.   I've always felt television was all about dumbing down America, and/or controlling mindset.  This is a pretty clear example of it.    I'm not sure it was intentional on the network's part to do so, but we are reaping what they sowed now.

2 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

He moves like he speaks.  Not fluid or stable when he needs to be either.   Like he's constant jonesing on something.   When he's staring at the wreath, it's like he's forcing himself to pretend to focus, like when you talk to someone drunk and you don't want them to know.    I'm going to put my money on drugs, the lifts and a mind that can't put together a single coherent thought anymore.

• Like 1