Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, good call.  He would quit by lunch tomorrow.  All he wants to do is bitch and moan.  He gives zero fucks about being the President.  It just gives him a bigger platform to bitch and moan but that's all seriously hampered with no twitter.  If you made that deal there's a decent chance he might actually call it so he can get back his direct line to bate his mouthbreathing moron base with more red meat.  

I honestly wonder what the hell he would do if suspended.  Besides lose the remaining iota of his mind.

5 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Lol, if his tombstone isn't on private ground, it's going to be defaced/destroyed weekly. As it should.

If by weekly you mean every fucking minute, I agree.  There would be a line from his grave to Bolivia for people waiting to piss/shit on the asshole.  I'll take the week in jail and heavy fine.  I'll also never let that shit get expunged.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I disagree. While I'm not a 3D chess guy, I'm willing to give credit where credit is due. When Trump does this there is a specific crisis management strategy in play and he is very aware of what he's doing. It's the same thing he did with Khirzr Khan. It's extremely sound, if amoral. 

I always come back to this quote from Eric Dezenhall, one of the great minds in crisis management and wrote my favorite no-bullshit book on damage control

I disagree that it's intentional in the sense that it is a premeditated strategy.

It's the work of a deluded narcissist.  The fact that it has worked for him for so long is what's incredible.  That it's self-reinforcing is not.

Edited by TwiceHorn

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I disagree that it's intentional in the sense that it is a premeditated strategy.

It's the work of a deluded narcissist.  The fact that it has worked for him for so long is what's incredible.

Yep. Look up narcissistic personality disorder.  If Hitler came up from hell and praised him he would have zero ability to do anything other than kiss his ass.  Just like if Abe Lincoln came down from the heavens and criticized him, Trump would lose his shit going off on Honest Abe.  It’s all his brain knows.  Literally.  

• Like 2

I think the news media should start censoring him for idiocy. “We’re not going to report on what Trump said today because it was too stupid to repeat and we don’t want to spread this stupidity”. 

Yes I realize censoring is bad and I’m against it in general but at what point is yelling fire in a theatre bad? At some point, or at some level, there needs to be limits on him spreading false information, right?

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

Lol, if his tombstone isn't on private ground, it's going to be defaced/destroyed weekly. As it should.

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

If by weekly you mean every fucking minute, I agree.  There would be a line from his grave to Bolivia for people waiting to piss/shit on the asshole.  I'll take the week in jail and heavy fine.  I'll also never let that shit get expunged.  

Do something like Grant's tomb.  Set up a fund that will benefit several organizations he would never give to, like NAACP, RAICES, ACLU, etc.   Set up a scaffold and put a porta john on it.  Charge to add to the daily load.  Dump it daily (did the apprentice have a theme song?).       

You know the moronic kids are going to have some criminal punishment coming, make it their job to clean it daily.   Not hire someone to do it, but they do it.   With nothing  but a mop, bucket and sponge.   No mask or gloves.   

27 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

he definitely understands how free speech works...

Like really, what the fuck is he going to do?   I'd love to see him try.   Sue twitter,  Let it go to court.  The masses of trumpkins will revolt.  It's coming anyway.   Might as well get this foolishness out of the way before November.   Gradually more and more people are figuring this guy out and turning away.   This would just speed the process along.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

he definitely understands how free speech works...

Good God, why is it impossible for just one reporter to come right out of the gate saying "the First Amendment protects citizens from government censorship of their speech.  Twitter is not the government.  Why do you feel they are illegally stifling your freedom of speech?"

Just fucking kick him in the balls and put him on the defensive.  Do it over and over and over again.  Use the facts.  Just do it.  God, the media is infuriating at times.

Never mind that he wholly refuses to protect the press.  That's a completely separate and equally damning condemnation of his policy and his patriotism.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What a snowflake. Sorry your propaganda machine is tapping the brakes. Tapping being the operative word. They need to kick his ass off entirely. 

i would say they need to because this asshole with an open platform is one of the greatest threats to world fucking peace

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good God, why is it impossible for just one reporter to come right out of the gate saying "the First Amendment protects citizens from government censorship of their speech.  Twitter is not the government.  Why do you feel they are illegally stifling your freedom of speech?"

Just fucking kick him in the balls and put him on the defensive.  Do it over and over and over again.  Use the facts.  Just do it.  God, the media is infuriating at times.

Never mind that he wholly refuses to protect the press.  That's a completely separate and equally damning condemnation of his policy and his patriotism.

They challenge him all the time and he invariably chastises them or whines before lying and/or deflecting and/or obfuscating. 

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's a very rude question from a very rude (checks skin color/gender) Um, obviously biased person. You're fake news. You're the enemy of the people. You should ask China or Mexico or whereverthehell you're from. They know the answer. Obamagate. 

mumbles to Kayleigh (pull their credentials, security concerns...)

Um, the lovely young lady from OAN! I believe you had a question?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, good call.  He would quit by lunch tomorrow.  All he wants to do is bitch and moan.  He gives zero fucks about being the President.  It just gives him a bigger platform to bitch and moan but that's all seriously hampered with no twitter.  If you made that deal there's a decent chance he might actually call it so he can get back his direct line to bate his mouthbreathing moron base with more red meat.  

This is the OAN play. Legitimize an illegitimate outlet that serves only Trump. Shower it with conspicuous signaling attention. You can sense the increasing urgency in Trump's OAN fluffing.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

That's a very rude question from a very rude (checks skin color/gender) Um, obviously biased person. You're fake news. You're the enemy of the people. You should ask China or Mexico or whereverthehell you're from. They know the answer. Obamagate. 

mumbles to Kayleigh (pull their credentials, security concerns...)

jimmyjazz is fake and just an nasty person.  May be one or the other.  Or both.

15 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

They challenge him all the time and he invariably chastises them or whines before lying and/or deflecting and/or obfuscating. 

No, they typically frame their questions with infinite preambles that gut the impact.

47 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

This is the OAN play. Legitimize an illegitimate outlet that serves only Trump. Shower it with conspicuous signaling attention. You can sense the increasing urgency in Trump's OAN fluffing.

Sadly for him OAN gets no play outside his 30% - that absolutely kills him.  He needs Fox all in...the fact that a few of the Fox Bros are not all in on his ass is devastating.  

48 minutes ago, RPM said:

please go ahead and ask your question, which we've not yet heard, and then we will dim the lights, and you can all enjoy this slideshow presentation giving the perfect answer to this previously unasked question.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

We know what he will do.

Run away.

23 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Frum is earning his pay.

Vanity Fair with some deliciousness.

But with formerly solid-red Georgia in play, Trump has conceded to reality and is shaking up his campaign. This morning the campaign promoted former White House political director Bill Stepien to deputy campaign manager and named Stephanie Alexander, the Midwest political director, to the post of campaign chief of staff. The moves are being seen by many in Trumpworld as a demotion for Trump’s campaign manager, Brad Parscale, who has been at odds with Trump for weeks over his spending and the president’s deteriorating poll numbers. “Trump has been screaming at Brad, ‘How many fucking times do I have to tell you I don’t like this! Are you fucking stupid?’” said a Republican who’s overheard the conversations. (“Your source is wrong,” a campaign spokesperson said in an email. “The President never said that about Brad.”) “Once you get on the wrong side of the mountain with Trump, it’s hard to get back,” said a Trump friend.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/05/trump-whines-about-his-covid-19-victimhood-as-campaign-flails