Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

I just got a laugh reading some neighborhood ninnies whining & crying about a developer cutting down a bunch of trees (tree murderer!) to build a new neighborhood close to ours by Brushy Creek. Someone had to ask them what was the difference between that developer and the ones who built all their houses here 15-25 years ago.

Dumbasses.

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2019 at 4:44 PM, deft said:

Where specifically AB? I can just moved to San Antonio but lived in Cat Hollow close to the two gas stations.

On the east side of the Fern Bluff MUD down to Hairy Man Road by the bridge that crosses Brushy Creek.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Nextdoor is full of pussies like Theresa above, and massively depressed people. 

My Nextdoor will have a post with a completely innocuous question about a cable company, and the first replies are always, ALWAYS something like "I wouldn't know, I canceled my cable television 7 years ago, those crooks raised my rates and took away Roseanne reruns..." followed by "Yeah echo the above, I threw all my televisions in the trash last month, television is the worst."

• Like 1

Apparently the renovations at H-E-B Far West (Little Israel) have ruffled some feathers.  I don't have it in me to subject you to the replies, but suffice it to say that MOVING ITEMS AROUND THE STORE ONCE EVERY 12 YEARS IS AN ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD/YAHWEH!!!  No word from Maurice . . . yet:

Is anyone disappointed to see the cheese shop at H-E-B relegated to a wall and Maurice somewhat displaced? It’s a first world problem to be sure. I just wondered if there was any way to bring it back.

I lived in NW Hills for 15 years and remember when they moved from the old spot to that new one behind it. I was pissed bc I had fond memories of being left at the old HEB not once, not twice, but three times by my parents who for some reason forgot they had a kid. In their defense, every time it happened they had arrived in separate cars and thought the other had taken me home.  

That new HEB was actually pretty cool when it opened though. They had some legit food I didn't know existed before it's opening. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Apparently the renovations at H-E-B Far West (Little Israel) have ruffled some feathers.  I don't have it in me to subject you to the replies, but suffice it to say that MOVING ITEMS AROUND THE STORE ONCE EVERY 12 YEARS IS AN ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD/YAHWEH!!!  No word from Maurice . . . yet:

Dare you to reply "That's not kosher!"

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

He's over in the corner, speaking on the pompitous of love 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

The replies are the reason this thread exists.

• Like 1

^

I saw the word prophylactic, I read the rest of it in Frank Constanza’s voice.

”We  leave North West Hills for the weekend and you turn our neighborhood into Bourbon Street .?!?!?”

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^

I saw the word prophylactic, I read the rest of it in Frank Constanza’s voice.

”We  leave North West Hills for the weekend and you turn our neighborhood into Bourbon Street .?!?!?”

Lol.  There is absolutely no way NOT to read your post w/o hearing Frank Costanza's voice.

Just got a notice in the mail to join our local nd. 

Mrs. Mullet asks "hey maybe we should join this, see what's going on in the neighborhood"

Me:  (laughing, thinking about this thread) oh yeah sure.  tell you what, log on to it and read a bit, then get back to me.

30 mins later

MM: holy shit sounds like a whole bunch fat stay at home moms with nothing better to do

tried ta told ya

I don’t even.

Hi all, One of my pet rats has advanced HED (essentially paralysis of the hind legs). She has just been to the vet last week and is perfectly healthy otherwise. I want to switch her from Aspen bedding to blankets, as it would be more comfortable for her to get around on. If anyone has receiving or thin baby blankets they no longer need, please contact me with your price. I'm not picky on colors or patterns at all, cotton or flannel fabric preferred.

On 8/27/2019 at 7:01 PM, TornACL said:

Someone in my neighborhood spotted an uninjured homing pigeon in their yard, and there are now 30 posts intensely discussing the best way to return it to its owner. 

Last week I ate a bbq pigeon in Chicago's Chinatown, so this hits close to home.  Son of a gun still had its head attached.