Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away

InkaUtexas

4 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Wow, I've heard of that guy but never seen him. LMAO. The erotic lamb bite aside, people go to restaurants and pay exorbitant money to have some tryhard in sunglasses come sprinkle kosher salt down his sweaty ass forearm onto your meat while he purses his lips and tries to look cool? The fuck?

I had no idea his meme restaurants were still in business. Even survived the pandemic, good for him.

• Fuck You 1

On 3/15/2021 at 2:42 PM, clapclapclap said:

I see that Light the Tower Felix the auto neg is making her rounds.  1237 negs given so far.  You might have anger issues.

@Felix

It's some weird pathology in a poster where their only outlet is a reaction to go around negging people while choking down their inability to articulate anything meaningful.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

It's some weird pathology in a poster where their only outlet is a reaction to go around negging people while choking down their inability to articulate anything meaningful.  

negged!

18 hours ago, Hpara759 said:

Hardtails...Georgetown 

nobody wearing masks.....

It actually feels great! (course I've been vaccinated)

IMG_20210317_151156445.jpg

Everyone drinking, I presume?

A bit different than riding First Class on AA...

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/03/17/exclusive-maskless-climate-envoy-kerry-endangers-passengers-on-boston-to-dc-flight/

26 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Everyone drinking, I presume?

A bit different than riding First Class on AA...

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/03/17/exclusive-maskless-climate-envoy-kerry-endangers-passengers-on-boston-to-dc-flight/

they were getting geared up for karaoke....so yes everyone was drinking. It was amusing watching the few folks that walked in with masks on, they would look around, kinda shrug their shoulders and take the mask off.

8 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I assume he was dragged off the flight like that mother who couldn't get her 2 year old to wear a mask, right?

hopefully a flight attendant was hollering at him. "but miss, I don't have to wear the mask on charter flights...wait, huh? this isn't a charter? someone call Biden asap!" 

Edited by dcar00

1 hour ago, Deej said:

I don't know what was going on downtown today, but people everywhere, very few masked up. I'm sure we'll see some bump.

St. Patrick’s day was worse. I bet numbers go up in less than 2 weeks. Hope its not too much and is just temporary.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away