CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

The payroll tax cut makes no fucking sense. If my clinic is closed due to high infection rates where I live/work, then I’m not making money. If I’m not making money, what the fuck do I care about a payroll tax cut?

Yeah, and if anything it's an incentive for people to work/be open when they shouldn't be. Even though it's one I think no one will respond to.

Definitely, looks like premarket opening down 2 percent

You man cutting of all trade with one of our biggest trading partners is bad?
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I shit you not a Trumper on my Facebook that I know from HS posted this five hours ago.011afb949104e896808a65c6f3ca472d.jpg

Hopefully that asshole gets stuck in France and they shut down rail service back to the UK. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 2

Just now, RPM said:

Cuomo saying on CNN they have released more details and that the travel ban will not apply to American citizens.

Cool cool. So you may have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 and be a carrier but since you're an American we will welcome you right in. So the ban does nothing except keep dirty foreigners out. This has to be that rat fuck Stephen Miller's idea. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Cool cool. So you may have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 and be a carrier but since you're an American we will welcome you right in. So the ban does nothing except keep dirty foreigners out. This has to be that rat fuck Stephen Miller's idea. 

euros are more likely to carry and spread because they cough into their fists.

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

Cuomo saying on CNN they have released more details and that the travel ban will not apply to American citizens.

Just the brown ones, I’m sure. 

It makes zero sense, it’s just to hurt the leaders who rail against trump. It’s just an excuse to fight with Germany and France. 

Fuckkkkkkkkk him.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It feels like we need to start building hospital facilities right now.

We needed to build hospitals 20 years ago but big ones don't like competition from small ones. Bridgeport built a brand new 130 room hospital about 5 years ago. The other hospital in Decatur pulled privileges from any doctor that treated patients there. No doctors, no hospital. Easy peasy. 

• Like 2

“In 2020, the global economy will crash due to a global pandemic and the President of the United States will be an impeached white supremacist reality TV star imbecile that was installed via a Kremlin military intelligence operation.”

Imagine telling yourself this in 2014

• Like 4

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk