What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

3 hours ago, futureman said:

that whataburger app is dangerous.  downloaded it last night. 

Yeah, you can walk down some dangerous roads with that thing.  I love that it keeps your orders though, and you can just re-order without having to fight through all the shit.  

4 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Yeah, you can walk down some dangerous roads with that thing.  I love that it keeps your orders though, and you can just re-order without having to fight through all the shit.  

Ha! I was just thinking the same thing this morning while ordering my breakfast!

On 10/8/2020 at 4:54 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

Got a soggy Spicy Chicken Sandwich with grilled jalapenos and jalapeno ranch. It was bigger and slightly spicier than the Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich, but you could have fooled me in a blind taste test. 

Yeah but that's like Wendy's best menu item. That and the spicy chicken nuggets.

7 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Fotunately the WB near me is closed right now, and when it was open it wasn't doing mobile orders anyway. 

Although the wing stop nearby is open and I just ate 1,600 calories of that shit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Yeah... I think we've been over this 😁

Nothing like the occasional gunshots to spice up the wee hours of the night.

Occasional?

And apologies, my memory is good for about 72 hours most of the time. 

Edited by Deej

ordered green chili burger in app.  substituted shredded cheese for american, added grilled jalapenos, raw onions, 86ed mayo.  ticket printed in the kitchen with shredded cheese on one line and no cheese on the next, so got no jack cheese.  ticket printer isn't wide enough to print 'no american cheese' which is what the order receipt in the app says.  think i should have added mustard, it was a little dry. 

Edited by elfenix

23 hours ago, futureman said:

that app is gonna put in an early grave.  just had a #2 on toast, extra mayo no mustard, add grilled peppers and onions, grilled japs, with a side of gravy. 

I imagine when you die, it will just be mayonnaise oozing out of you

That Probably Hurt GIF - Thriller Aliens IanHolm - Discover & Share GIFs

• 2 weeks later...

Felt he need to treat myself to a happy "work from home" lunch today.  So, placed my order on the App and hit my Whataburger.  Ordered the green chile cheeseburger, added jalapeno ranch (they shorted me my bacon, and served me my tea warm -- they were slammed and, umm, not performing well today).  But I did get it on Texas Toast, which was a wise move.

But the fun part was as I sat in my space waiting for my order, a car pulled up next to me.....occupied by a friend and fellow Surly poster (won't name him here, because I don't do that).  I honked to get his attention.  Got to roll down our windows and shoot the shit for a bit, was a nice break in the day.

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Felt he need to treat myself to a happy "work from home" lunch today.  So, placed my order on the App and hit my Whataburger.  Ordered the green chile cheeseburger, added jalapeno ranch (they shorted me my bacon, and served me my tea warm -- they were slammed and, umm, not performing well today).  But I did get it on Texas Toast, which was a wise move.

But the fun part was as I sat in my space waiting for my order, a car pulled up next to me.....occupied by a friend and fellow Surly poster (won't name him here, because I don't do that).  I honked to get his attention.  Got to roll down our windows and shoot the shit for a bit, was a nice break in the day.

Rolled down your windows?  He gave you the rona, dude.

37 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Last three trips to WB....

Order wrong all three times....missing fries....luke warm burgers.....I am out.

DQ next door is much better and so is Culvers.

Did not think the new owners could fuck it up this fast and maybe it is not them.

I just know I am done.

Did you order on the app? My last three app orders have been totally wrong. I need to start checking the bag now I guess. 

21 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Did you order on the app? My last three app orders have been totally wrong. I need to start checking the bag now I guess. 

Yeah, I ordered on the app yesterday, they shorted me my bacon, and my tea was hot.  Otherwise, they got it right, and I had a fair number of customizations.