Jump to content
Patrick Bateman

Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why was she barred?  Wouldn't that have to come from the dotard?

White House Correspondents Association sets the lineup each day and Ryan is persona non grata (they literally sent her to a basement workspace, IIRC). Press Sec can override that by designating anyone as a personal guest. She’s riding Grisham and now McEnany’s coattails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

lol fuck this administration

I'm very disappointed with the investigative press these days.  Obamagate?  Hell no, not that.  Chanel Rion porn - you know it's out there.  Anyone that whores themselves out this blatantly on camera had to have done a little more whoring in the past.  WHY NOT FOUND?!??! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

lol fuck this administration

didn't know before but just looked it up and of course I should've known that they were barred for not following the White House press social distancing guidelines.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

didn't know before but just looked it up and of course I should've known that they were barred for not following the White House press social distancing guidelines.

 

more chanel/oann info here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

 

Sometimes turds come wrapped in very nice packages.  Like blonde, or brunette.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Sometimes turds come wrapped in very nice packages.  Like blonde, or brunette.

 

Brunette in this case.  Boffum.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 8:02 PM, Upgrayedd said:

I hate these people.  I really do.  Which is difficult for me to say because I really have never deeply hated anyone (even the ex-wife or anyone that went to UofA).  I've always been an easy-going guy.  Always open to ideas and other viewpoints.  Never thought any more or any less of someone because of their political/racial/economic status or background.  

These people make my skin crawl and my stomach churn.

I'm right there with you. I never say that I hate OU or even other political entities. These are villains in a criminal conspiracy robbing everybody and quite content to let others die. Any shred of good left in this country, they are stomping into atoms.

I wish horrors on them. That is not me. Better, that wasn't me. Cue Bob Dylan; I used to care, but things have changed. 

These humans get no consideration. Heaven help them if they meet the fates I imagine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you guys must be better men than me, or maybe you have looser morals. I could never have sex with someone who says such dumb shit. it's a boner killer. doesn't matter how hot she is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm right there with you. I never say that I hate OU or even other political entities. These are villains in a criminal conspiracy robbing everybody and quite content to let others die. Any shred of good left in this country, they are stomping into atoms.

I wish horrors on them. That is not me. Better, that wasn't me. Cue Bob Dylan; I used to care, but things have changed. 

These humans get no consideration. Heaven help them if they meet the fates I imagine.

Yes, cue Bob indeed:

Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead

Edited by 4th&Five

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you guys must be better men than me, or maybe you have looser morals. I could never have sex with someone who says such dumb shit. it's a boner killer. doesn't matter how hot she is.

She can't talk wearing a ball gag. 

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you guys must be better men than me, or maybe you have looser morals. I could never have sex with someone who says such dumb shit. it's a boner killer. doesn't matter how hot she is.

You aren't trying hard enough.  

Also, ever heard of the hate fuck?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

You aren't trying hard enough.  

Also, ever heard of the hate fuck?

 

of course. that's about all my ex-wife and I had toward the end. but she was smart. dumb just makes my penis soft. what can I say? i'm attracted to smart women, which is probably why I'm single right now 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

more chanel/oann info here:

 

But still no n00ds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

White House Correspondents Association sets the lineup each day and Ryan is persona non grata (they literally sent her to a basement workspace, IIRC). Press Sec can override that by designating anyone as a personal guest. She’s riding Grisham and now McEnany’s coattails.

Notice that she's standing in the back and not seated in the press area.  She's not part of the normal press coverage, she is just standing behind them so that she can be called on to offer up the friendly question of the day.  Then the question gets answered with prepared stuff and the press secretary exits stage left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

 

I can’t imagine that is correct. If so, someone better be on this shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

 

JFC.  Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?!?!  I probably should put mine on right now, by myself, in my house. Man, I'm glad she's in this job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

 

Does this mean I have to wear a mask when I masturbate now? This could get awkward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

 

Jesus fucking Christ. "OMG he's not wearing a mask at home in his basement but he is when he's out and may come into contact with other people!". 

At some point republicans have to be tired of being stupid and wrong all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2020 at 4:19 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you guys must be better men than me, or maybe you have looser morals. I could never have sex with someone who says such dumb shit. it's a boner killer. doesn't matter how hot she is.

Contemplate on the proverb "Never marry a stripper" and all that it entails. Apply that to this concept and you will understand our carnal desires.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Jesus fucking Christ. "OMG he's not wearing a mask at home in his basement but he is when he's out and may come into contact with other people!". 

At some point republicans have to be tired of being stupid and wrong all the time. 

No, they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2020 at 11:54 PM, Texas Jeff said:

Notice that she's standing in the back and not seated in the press area.  She's not part of the normal press coverage, she is just standing behind them so that she can be called on to offer up the friendly question of the day.  Then the question gets answered with prepared stuff and the press secretary exits stage left.

Good point.  Probably doesn't have anything to do with the social distancing in between seats in the audience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Trump is using the media's game on the media.  Take a sound bite, get it on national radar and spin the hell out of it.  Joe Scarborough joking about fucking interns and then killing them seems like fair game. No? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Why do reporters even show up for these?  

I've been saying for 3 years that the reporters should start audibly laughing at most of the responses. Atmosphere should more closely resemble an amateur night at a comedy club than WH press room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

No, they don't.

This.  Amazingly enough, I have a friend from high school who posted that embarrassing clip of Kayleigh responding to the reporting asking for the specifics of Obamagate, and her crawfishing as an example of how she's a fine conservative woman giving the librul media fake news as good as she gets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This.  Amazingly enough, I have a friend from high school who posted that embarrassing clip of Kayleigh responding to the reporting asking for the specifics of Obamagate, and her crawfishing as an example of how she's a fine conservative woman giving the librul media fake news as good as she gets.

Does he post on Surly as Longhorn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kayleigh is his best press secretary so far in that she has no shame in defending his statements. whats-her-name sanders would sometimes revert to saying trump was a puncher when she didn't feel like defending a statement too much. Kayleigh goes all-in that Trump is right and everyone else 100% wrong. And she's not like she doesn't know what she's doing given her previous anti-trump comments from 2015-16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Why do reporters even show up for these?  

they need to up their troll game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Does he post on Surly as Longhorn?

She was hot in high school and nailed down a rich guy. She never went to college. She vents her frustrations about her wasted and lost by posting stupid conservative shit on FB. Probably while the Eagles play “Lyin’ Eyes” in the background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone just needs to gut up and ask

"Do you ever listen to the crap that comes out of your mouth?"

"Do you actually believe it?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Message Board User said:

This is all an act - nobody could possibly be this stupid.  Right?

The thing is, she's not stupid.  She knows exactly what she's doing.  And she'll land a 7-figure job at some conservative think tank when this is over.  The only good thing about her is that she must make Kellyanne Conway wildly jealous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

I just want someone to Deebo up and snatch that crucifix chain off her neck.

I would pay good money to watch Kaitlin Collins do it.  That's better than porn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

I would pay good money to watch Kaitlin Collins do it.  That's better than porn.

Kayleigh after aforementioned run-in with Kaitlin ...

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...