Jump to content
South Austin

Game thread: Miners v. Longhorns

Recommended Posts

Since every offense we've seen so far is a little off, and every year we wish we had someone else's offense, I'm gonna say we're coming out clean and prepared. Surely the rest of the country can't copy our patented shitty starts without us flipping it on them and finally clicking on all cylinders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why are blow u fans allowed anywhere near dkr? Even the bums along ladybird lake have less virus than oklahoma people.

Meh, let OU fans support Texas athletics if they want. Jokes on them, the asshole cardboard cutout in front of their cardboard cutout is gonna be standing the entire game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Fozzy! Love his accent! 

Fuck Missouri and their shitty ass field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Horns, play a lot of players vs UTEP to gain experience, strengthen your depth and reduce injuries...

Earlier today, lots of players have been fatigued late in games.  Less time with strength and conditioning coaches for these 2020 players has been pretty evident...

Edited by LTtxfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Ok Horns, play a lot of players vs UTEP to gain experience, strengthen your depth and reduce injuries...

In earlier games today, lots of players have been fatigued late in games.  Less time with strength and conditioning coaches for these 2020 players has been pretty evident...

Given the B12 non-con games earlier today, we need to run the score up..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just talked with a guy we used to sit next to and he pointed out in the NW corner on the upper deck, some ou fans bought seats so they could put cutouts there. Sure enough, it looks like two fans wearing ou shirts. Someone needs to ask CDC about that. Yes, they bought the seats and paid Texas money but still, fuck that. And fuck ou.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Radical Larry said:

The longest damn offseason ever is finally about to end.

Aman!.  

 

I'm fucking ready.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SDG said:

Given the B12 non-con games earlier today, we need to run the score up..

Win big, but play lots of players to prevent injuries... Players on a lot of other teams today are struggling with fatigue and cramps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Just talked with a guy we used to sit next to and he pointed out in the NW corner on the upper deck, some ou fans bought seats so they could put cutouts there. Sure enough, it looks like two fans wearing ou shirts. Someone needs to ask CDC about that. Yes, they bought the seats and paid Texas money but still, fuck that. And fuck ou.

I’m surprised an OU fan had the brains to pull that off.  Kind of funny.  But OU, they suck bro.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I’m surprised an OU fan had the brains to pull that off.  Kind of funny.  But OU, they suck bro.  

They really showed us.....by giving us their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Just talked with a guy we used to sit next to and he pointed out in the NW corner on the upper deck, some ou fans bought seats so they could put cutouts there. Sure enough, it looks like two fans wearing ou shirts. Someone needs to ask CDC about that. Yes, they bought the seats and paid Texas money but still, fuck that. And fuck ou.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dbeasy said:


They really showed us.....by giving us their money.

I’m sure they’re super well off, bro.  OU degree.  DoubleWide shit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

To use Slingbox, do you have to have special equipment?

With your screen name, you should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Maaaaaaan, we're gonna fuck these guys up.

Sometimes, you're just correct. Ass jacking is coming up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Since every offense we've seen so far is a little off, and every year we wish we had someone else's offense, I'm gonna say we're coming out clean and prepared. Surely the rest of the country can't copy our patented shitty starts without us flipping it on them and finally clicking on all cylinders. 

Sound logic. Has to be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jersey Man10 said:

Team looking good. 065c3c481cf09cf0054ffed2570ad03f.jpg

did you nut already?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...