Hey, Tim and Spencer...

TexArcher

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I wonder if Brando was going off of what Tilman told him. It's possible that ol' Spence has erased that 1983 mudfucking from his memory. Or maybe he got smacked so hard during that game that he doesn't even have a memory to recall. Understandable, really. 

Nah...Richard Peavy’s beheading of Marcus Dupree made all of the Sooner RBs forget which team they played for. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

Is there any way we can petition to have FOX never have our games again.  Here in Pensacola, a 7 hour drive from Tampa, we had fucking FOX switch to the Tampa Rays playing the Phillies in a who gives a fuck baseball game instead of finishing the Texas game.  I had to figure out the fucking FOX Sports app to finish watching the game.  The Big 12 has a low rent TV contract for sure.  
same here fuckers

2 hours ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Looks like Gus and Joel is the crew for TCU. I guess my EABOD sign for Brando will have to wait.

thank goodness.  Klatt and Gus are just there to call the game they see.  they have no agenda.  Brando hates Texas and also he wants to call an upset because upsets get play meaning he gets play.  Tillman is a Sooner bitch.  its stupid he calls our games at all.

I just watched the replay, and the shitty SEC-reject combined with the Sooner fuckstick is the worst combination to call a Longhorn game I can recall since I had to suffer through Craig James calling the 2011 aggy game.

I just saw it, too and I assumed this thread was just Surly being surly. But damned if the call of the Sterns interception isn’t the strangest call I’ve ever heard. The disappointment from Brando is apparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 9/26/2020 at 7:05 PM, Coach pop a bitch said:

Never and I mean never have I heard 2 commentators hate on a program 

only one I can remember as blatant was when Craig James was giddy when Case McCoy was starting his final drive vs A&M after pointing out that we hadn't sustained a drive all day. "All I can say is that, for whichever program loses, that team will think about this for a very long time."

Prophetic, fuckface.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

that opening is exactly Brando.  he comments on the Kstate upset that "Gus and Joel had".  he wants an upset because no one will hear him if the game is 40-10 Texas final.   well we are almost always the favorite in games he calls but I don't doubt he enjoys Texas losing a bit more than others being from Shreveport...

17 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Terri

Terri+Welles007.jpg 

Tiffany

MV5BY2ZlZjRiMmItMDg0My00Y2VmLTlhMDctYmNk

Tara

100%25+Love+Heroine+Tara+Alisha+Hot+Phot

Whaaaat? You playing games now.

That top pic is Terri Welles, the former Playmate of the year in '81.....she married a hockey player and is now single I believe. Doesn't jive with his FB pic below with his wife in 2018.  Not sure about the other 2, but those don't match up either.

Don't get mad and block me.

29595476_2133301630013653_5321185356691326555_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

That top pic is Terri Welles, the former Playmate of the year in '81.....she married a hockey player and is now single I believe. Doesn't jive with his FB pic below with his wife in 2018.  Not sure about the other 2, but those don't match up either.

wouldn't

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

The Nose knows 

6 hours ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Via Twitter, Timmy insists on saying that his partner had never lost to UT and stated for me to “look it up” ( which I already had), so I kindly posted a YouTube video of the ‘83 game (Tillman was FB in that game) for him to watch.....this is the response I received from that douche canoe. f22671cbbce28e937dc829120c937667.jpg

One thing that always signals to me that someone sucks is when an older person uses a way out-of-date profile pic. Take a look at Mr. Brando's Twitter profile pic and look at a picture of him from Saturday's broadcast. FTB.  

7 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Right after the call was overturned, where Saroderick Racecar Thompson pass was ruled incomplete in overtime, Tillman does something very weird.

He says, “A little drama in the high plains.” His voice sounded like a pedophile sucking on a popsicle. 

That wasn't a popsicle Timmy was sucking on.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/26/2020 at 6:54 PM, TexArcher said:

Listen to how sad y'all are!

Little heartbroken bitches.

Seriously, how in the world are broadcasters that completely unprofessional allowed to work in this sport?  Where do I send my strongly written email?

Dickheads.

That was horrible.  And I say that as an OU fan who was texting other OU fans while they pulled off that disaster.  Literally nobody on the chain had any response other than ‘wtf is going on w these two?’   

edit: we laughed at the incompetence until the heel out of bounds shit...Spencer and him have been bad before but they seemed to stop even pretending to be objective at some point Saturday.  I don’t get risking your cushy ass job, making well into 6 figures, to pull that amateur hour shit off.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 3

So apparently Brando is still arguing via Twitter as to Tillman playing on or now in the ‘83 game....Brando’s original tweet reply the other night was that Tillman had NEVER lost to UT.... I just pointed it out that he did and sent to him a youtube video of the complete game with Tillman playing start to finish. They both must be suffering from CTE as they are still denying it to other Tweets.

Brando = oU cock gobbler1d433261a1bdcc29b75bb922f72a02cc.jpg

he married Pizza the Hutt???

• Hook 'Em 1

Whaaaat? You playing games now.  That top pic is Terri Welles, the former Playmate of the year in '81.....she married a hockey player and is now single I believe. Doesn't jive with his FB pic below with his wife in 2018.  Not sure about the other 2, but those don't match up either.

I was just giving pics of a Terri, Tiffany, and Tara...  😂😂😂

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Deej said:

The hand jobs those two were giving each other in the booth just weren't as enjoyable for them when Tech wasn't winning. 

For spencer tillman, I reckon it's because Brando wasn't his uncle or dad or brother that ruined it for him

29595476_2133301630013653_5321185356691326555_n.jpg.9d24d9afc2f1bfe5457695628a43cf30.jpg
bd85a6836dd08f7f27f35f3a7988a51d.jpg2dbc82727ea32862b4128eedccd0bac4.gif

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:
On 9/27/2020 at 5:15 PM, BillyGoatHill said:
Looks like Gus and Joel is the crew for TCU. I guess my EABOD sign for Brando will have to wait.

Gus is my favorite of all.

Gus and Joel are a great team. Im surprised Joel can even put two sentences together after we nearly decapitated him in 2005, but he's pretty damn solid. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Other tweet a6a09b69f3f97359ae360e3e6a25aeea.jpgand gal worth following on Twitter....

She's dumb, too. Must be hot.

Tillman absolutely played in that game. He ran for 1,000 yards that season. Not only did he play, he did not have a carry of more than 5 yards.