A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

34 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Talk all the shit you want, but Trump is going to finally release his promised Health Care plan today and it is going to be fucking awesome and it will bigly solve all of our problems. 

We're also gonna pack in a full infrastructure week today.  Just you wait. 

What else did he promise us with the "two week" label?  I honestly can't remember, but there were a bunch of them.  

He reminds me of me in high school, have four weeks to complete a paper and what did I do?  Write it the morning before it was due in 3rd period.  

What if everything Trump promised us from winning, to world peace, to being globally respected again, to health care overhaul, to Covid-19 logistics, to infrastructure week, to rebooting the economy, to defeating terrorism...........what if all the solutions were inside Barron's snowglobe and we just couldn't communicate with him?

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Only president to never hit 50% job approval?  Who in hell is voting for him?

Approval rating in the 30s, lost the popular vote by over 7 million... and came within like 40k votes across three states from winning reelection. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Approval rating in the 30s, lost the popular vote by over 7 million*... and came within like 40k votes across three states from winning reelection. 

Only POTUS to lose the popular vote TWICE.

Fuck you Electoral College. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Approval rating in the 30s, lost the popular vote by over 7 million... and came within like 40k votes across three states from winning reelection. 

keep in mind he had approval ratings in the mid to high 90 percentages among Republicans throughout his presidency.  i think that might tell us something about Republicans, i dunno.

Just now, Dr. Teeth said:

Are we getting Mexico's paid invoices all at once today or throughout the day?

It's a reverse-remittance system through, in a stroke of massive irony, the check cashing place next to the Washateria.  

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

People are saying Trump is a domestic terrorist, as if he mobilized a group of people to intimidate and possibly assassinate Congress and the VP to overturn an election he lost.  

Lots of people.  The best people.  They’re saying it...

GTFO asshole!  Gritty FTMFW

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Son of a bitch tried to have Frank Drebin killed as well.

Just over 25 hours now. I think we're gonna make it. 

And Frank, I don't want any trouble like we had last year on the South Side.  That's my policy.  

From politico.  This is so sickening to read, I never thought I'd see something like this in my country.  This was always some far-away foreign country, not where I lived.  It also sends chills down my spine when I think how easily he could've been reelected.  If he had shown some empathy related to Covid, I think he gets another 4 years.  Thank God he doesn't have the ability to show empathy and he will be going away, hopefully to never be heard from again.

— Finally, Trump is departing a capital city that he transformed. Washington is essentially occupied by thousands of troops (Trump abandoned the Green Zone in Baghdad and set one up in D.C.), economically reeling from the pandemic (dozens of restaurants have closed), and scarred by the remnants of summer looting. The Capitol building remains defaced by the attack instigated by the departing president and ringed by steel fencing and concrete barriers.

Yesterday we made some final preparations to cover the inaugural. One of us criss-crossed downtown streets clotted with military vehicles and troops in camo on our way to get yet another coronavirus test at the Pentagon. Another one of us visited our long-vacant office to pick up a bulletproof vest. That’s the Washington Trump is leaving behind.

5 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Trump is 100% wondering if he can pardon himself for his tax crimes.

He probably ramped up the tax fraud over the last 4 years in preparation for it.  No telling how much he has embezzled from his campaign either.  He was dirty as hell before he was President. I can't imagine how dirty he became once he thought he had a get out of jail free card. 

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement