2021 MLB Thread

LTtxfan

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Starting right now. Costner just walked on to the field from the corn stalks. Production is kind of over the top with the drama. On Fox. 

Someone’s jealous their team doesn’t get to play in a cornfield today. Fuck houston.

Yes. I'm mad. Madder than I've been. Furious even. 

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

these drone shots are fucking amazing. 

NHL tried to extend things with the Winter Classic and that was and continues to be a great spectacle.

But this is a different level.  Akin to building a stadium on some backward county road in Jarrell and bringing a MLB game to it.

Only idiots would call this gimmicky.   It's actually cool as shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

That’s I believe the 68th blown save by the Yankees in the past 3 games or something. I knew it was over the second I saw a Yankee pitcher on the mound with a lead in the ninth. Motherfuck. And I’m fully on board the Gallo hate train. Dude is utterly useless, walk in the 9th be damned.

The MLB needs more games like this, every year. I personally hated that game but I can see how a regular fan would like it. A sandlot inspired game in some downtown area would be awesome.