Super Bowl LV Game Thread: Chiefs vs Bucs

Vic Mackey

"When I realized that it was real -- when I realized that it was like, all the other stuff don't really matter unless it was the Super Bowl was after we won the NFC Championship," said David. "You know me, I'm all happy and s--- it was my first one, I'm geeked up. But then, I guess someone was crying, and I heard (Brady) just like, 'What the f--- you crying for, we not done yet!' 

"He was right. I had two little tears too so I wiped my s---." 

Now they can cry. 

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

The fact that NE let Brady walk proves that the nfl is fucking dumb

I wish Brady was still on NE but If Brady stays in NE he does not win the SB this year.  Due to the salary cap and the way they had to mortgage the future over the last 5 years and 3 SB’s their team was pretty depleted.  It’s like Lebron leaving the Heat once the team got old and going to a Cavs team with Irving and the ability to trade for Love.  Brady is the best ever but he went to a team loaded with talent and that’s before they added Gronk, Fournette, to go with a very good D.

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I wish Brady was still on NE but If Brady stays in NE he does not win the SB this year.  Due to the salary cap and the way they had to mortgage the future over the last 5 years and 3 SB’s their team was pretty depleted.  It’s like Lebron leaving the Heat once the team got old and going to a Cavs team with Irving and the ability to trade for Love.  Brady is the best ever

fify