Andrew Giuliani to run for New York governor

Burt

https://news.yahoo.com/andrew-giuliani-says-plans-run-133949571.html

Andrew Giuliani, a former Trump White House staffer and the son of Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, told the Washington Examiner he plans to run for governor of New York in 2022.

What they're saying: "Outside of anybody named Trump, I think I have the best chance to win and take the state back," Giuliani told the Washington Examiner.

• "I think I'm the right candidate, and this is the right time to help change New York State, and we've got a playbook that works," he added.

• "It just shows how terribly Cuomo has run the state into the ground and the truth is the assembly in State Senate is to blame as well."

Between the lines: Giuliani's bid for the governor's mansion has been encouraged by conservative donors and political figures, and would have the backing of former President Trump, a source tells the Examiner.

Do any of these dumbass Trumptards look normal???
11879bcff0911b85be95c7d135a59a13

Also, there's this....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

I see quite a few photos of him playing golf, nice that he has a hobby but he doesn't actually DO anything of consequence so sure, New York residents elect him as governor? You see a name, recognize the name, and go 'yeah sure?' You need cousin Vinny to show you the house of cards.

Also, mobbed up Aggy thumbs up must be all the rage among the GOP. This was taken after he tested positive for coronavirus as a WH Aide in the office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs.

White House aide Andrew Giuliani tests positive for Covid ...

24 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

I believe his White House job was to plan for visitations by Championship sports teams. So I guess he did the fast food spread and then nothing since nobody wanted to come to the WH.

In fairness, Trump also appointed him as one of 50 trustees on board of the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. He sounds like he had the perfect qualifications. He's Catholic and apparently plays golf all the time.

He's still on this job as you get to remain for 5 years as Trump only appointed him in December 2020. From a 2 minute search, he gets paid for each day that he actually works in this role, up to a max of 172k annually. Plus expenses. I'm sure there are many ways to milk this for your benefit. Want to play golf in Arizona? Go visit an AZ Holocaust memorial there, spend 15 minutes on the job, earn $500 salary and the travel is free.

11 minutes ago, horn4life said:

That's what is so wonderful about today's GOP, being a staffer in the Whitehouse is considered a qualification to become Governor. 

Hell, you can bankrupt multiple businesses and become President! All you need to do is research what people want to hear and then say it. They’ll give you all their money!

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Lobo

I don't get the "parts of 32 years" deal?  I get that he's counting the 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s, and 20s as his five decades.  But why does he say, "I'm only 35, but I've spent parts of 32 years in politics."  What was happning those other 3 years? 

23 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean, Will Ferrell has to get the call from SNL for this impression, yes?

It got Ferrell trending on social media, but SN has finished its latest season.  We will probably have crazier shit when they are back on the air.  

On 5/20/2021 at 5:28 PM, Lobo said:

I don't get the "parts of 32 years" deal?  I get that he's counting the 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s, and 20s as his five decades.  But why does he say, "I'm only 35, but I've spent parts of 32 years in politics."  What was happning those other 3 years? 

He's talking about Rudolf getting into politics for the first time during his life, the failed 1989 bid for NYC mayor.